New baby and post birth advice #34 Just press the tummy to turn it off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Twin2 would have a bad bum with her teeth, she's backed up to high heavens despite piling her full of laxatives😰
I was going to ask this can they go the other way when they’re teething and have constipation instead of diarrhoea? We’ve still not pooped, we’re on day 10 and 10ml lactulose a day isn’t working 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I was going to ask this can they go the other way when they’re teething and have constipation instead of diarrhoea? We’ve still not pooped, we’re on day 10 and 10ml lactulose a day isn’t working 😩
Oh poor thing. Lactulose is honestly crap in my opinion! Can you get back on the GP tomorrow and get some movicol?
It's honestly the worst seeing them so backed up, I don't think she's ever not been constipated since she was born it's so bloody horrible watching them go bright red. 😪

Hi guys!

Just wondering, ladies with 2 babies, how long did you wait before you had another one?

I’d like to have another so they have a close age gap but I don’t know when to start trying again.

I’m 3 weeks post partum and I don’t want to rush into another and I want to enjoy all the cuddles and love with my little one now, but I have PCOS and it took me ages to fall pregnant.

Any advice appreciated 🥰
It's kind of a gut feeling I think which will be different for everyone but the logistical factors for me were: getting the 30 hours for my eldest, wanting to breastfeed for at least 2 years ideally, my mental health after going into the first lockdown when my eldest was 9 months old.
All of that plus gut feeling led us to wait until she was almost 2 before we started trying.

However like I said, it's so different for everyone plus you have the added complication of pcos. Congratulations on your little one and all the best with this decision!

Oh poor thing. Lactulose is honestly crap in my opinion! Can you get back on the GP tomorrow and get some movicol?
It's honestly the worst seeing them so backed up, I don't think she's ever not been constipated since she was born it's so bloody horrible watching them go bright red. 😪
@Belle Amie second movicol it did a great job when my first didn't go for almost 2 weeks 🙈 I feel your pain its so awful watching them try to hard to get it out and you know they are in pain 😔 poor things

I'm in an online que for the Aldi website because I refuse to play supermarket sweep on special buys on a Sunday. But Mama needs a new airfryer to accommodate all the kids I birthed.
I've reached peak adulthood. 21 year old me is cackling💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm in an online que for the Aldi website because I refuse to play supermarket sweep on special buys on a Sunday. But Mama needs a new airfryer to accommodate all the kids I birthed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is the saddest thing I've ever read *goes to join queue*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to have a brief look earlier and quickly gave up as there were about 40,000 people ahead of me 😂

• Haha
I'm hoping they've still got it if I go in during the week 😂
Am I being too hopeful?
Definitely 😂
I went in on a Saturday evening to get the electrical clothes rail that went on sale the next day. I should of called in last night but snoop services would've got me for leaving my kids unattended 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is the worst part, I mock but I've done the classic British thing and gone to join - I don't need a thing but I hear queue and I have to be in on it :ROFLMAO:
Well I don't even need an airfryer but there's bound to be something I want 👀 we start weaning next month so I'm sure I can justify a new kitchen purchase for the baby 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Well I don't even need an airfryer but there's bound to be something I want 👀 we start weaning next month so I'm sure I can justify a new kitchen purchase for the baby 🤷‍♀️
I don't even know what they sell, I'm just in it for the ride 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We've got a birthday party today and I was considering nipping down to Aldi to buy something from the wooden toy selection to top up the present as it looked naffer than I remembered when I went to wrap it, but sod that if it's gonna be full of fryer queuers :ROFLMAO: will just have to be known as the tight family.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We've got a birthday party today and I was considering nipping down to Aldi to buy something from the wooden toy selection to top up the present as it looked naffer than I remembered when I went to wrap it, but sod that if it's gonna be full of fryer queuers :ROFLMAO: will just have to be known as the tight family.
Plz the next thread has to be sponsored by fryer queuers

• Haha
I've sent my dad to go barge grannies out the way.
Soz if your Grans knocked over. My 2l air fryer doesn't cut it anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.