New baby and post birth advice #34 Just press the tummy to turn it off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are ace, cook turkey dinos in 10mins. Love them I do. If I get this one I can do more than 2 turkey Dinos at a time 😂☠
I've not long bought one cos ours died so 100% don't need one but I can't cope with missing out.. and I do love a turkey Dino.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've not long bought one cos ours died so 100% don't need one but I can't cope with missing out.. and I do love a turkey Dino.
My mum got me a single draw 2L on for Christmas
(How adult am I?) Now I just want a double draw one so I can cut out using my oven entirely, cost of living and all that😂

Reactions: 2
I don't nor ever have owned an air fryer and now I feel like I'm missing out on something I know nothing about and have never had the need for, what are you all doing to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't nor ever have owned an air fryer and now I feel like I'm missing out on something I know nothing about and have never had the need for, what are you all doing to me 😂
They're energy efficient, make healthier meals and they're just great😂
You can even make cakes in some of them🤫
Buy one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm in an online que for the Aldi website because I refuse to play supermarket sweep on special buys on a Sunday. But Mama needs a new airfryer to accommodate all the kids I birthed.
I've reached peak adulthood. 21 year old me is cackling💀
Did you get one? I went on at 8am and it didn't work so I gave up!

Did you get one? I went on at 8am and it didn't work so I gave up!
I'm at 8k in the que😂Probably won't, but my dad's been to a few stores and they're in stock next Sunday now due to a delay, so if you go to Aldi about 8pm on a Saturday evening some Aldis have Sunday stocks out so I've booked him to baby sit for an hour so I can go next Saturday 😂🙈

• Haha
I've got a ninja and it's fantastic! I couldn't be without my air fryer now!

I'm at 8k in the que😂Probably won't, but my dad's been to a few stores and they're in stock next Sunday now due to a delay, so if you go to Aldi about 8pm on a Saturday evening some Aldis have Sunday stocks out so I've booked him to baby sit for an hour so I can go next Saturday 😂🙈
Fantastic knowledge! Thank you. I thought it was online only x

You can also make dippy eggs in it! That blew my mind when I found that out!!

• Wow
Is this the defining characteristic? They should use that as their slogan, get housewives worldwide salivating at the mere thought 🤣
I mean it's the only way I'd cook a whole chicken 😂 lived off takeaways and pasta since she was born.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's so versatile, some guy on tiktok made bread. I mean who doesn't love freshly made bread?
I couldn't be without mine, it makes the best bacon in the world😂

Mama's - 1st birthday parties yay or nay? We don't like our families and we are skint so I realise that points to no :ROFLMAO: but he ADORES people (Judas) and hasn't met quite a few yet so wasn't sure if it was a good chance to get them all out of the way in one go :ROFLMAO:😇 Would be a buffet in a village hall sort of thing, our house is big but not enough for the army of ogres. Has anyone catered themselves and have a rough idea of cost per head? Another alternative is postponing until spring/summer as the garden is big enough, although no seating lol.
I'm not really all about extravagant parties...the cost is just 🤯 not quite the same but we did my 5yo a birthday party this year and I was surprised at how much it cost. Definitely won't be doing that again 🤣 we didn't do the food ourselves because the faff...but I'm sure doing sandwiches and that sort would be relatively cheap?

Baby elf was born the week before Christmas so its pretty busy around then anyway, and we actually have one of my 5yos best freinds brithday party booked in for the weekend of his birthday with Christmas drinks for the adults after so 🤷🏼‍♀️ im sure my mum will want to take ownership like she allways does and demand we all travel down to hers so we can have the least child friendly family party ever with only my children in attendance. Just so she can make out like she's the best nan ever even though she never sees my kids and knows nothing about them 🤣

• Haha
First Vinted now Air Fryers, can you guys stop with the price upgrades or soon we’ll be on Porsches and Vinted was above my price bracket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's so versatile, some guy on tiktok made bread. I mean who doesn't love freshly made bread?
I couldn't be without mine, it makes the best bacon in the world😂
I've never done bacon!! How long.. what heat? Maybe we do need a thread

• Haha
Another who swears by airfryers. We hardly use the oven 😂
I bought a tefal one back in 2013 and I've owned one ever since.
Although I don't quite spend out on the tefal ones now. A £40 b&m one has done me fine for 2 years so far 😂

I would love a Ninja but not for £250 😂

I've never done bacon!! How long.. what heat? Maybe we do need a thread
I do bacon on 180 for about 10 mins I think, but I like it crispy! I also wing it constantly. Chuck things in and hope for the best, its worked so far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.