• Im still pregnant and reading ahead

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • The snoop squad 🐶

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Im a lurking knobwaffle

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This time the thread title comes from @Celeste ’s KW, telling us what we’ve been doing wrong all this time when our baby’s won’t sleep 😂 who knew they basically operate the same as Ewan the Sheep

Wishing 4yo @WhatABore the very speediest of recoveries ❤

And also lots of hugs to everyone else that’s having a tough time at the moment too ❤

A guide to the thread for new members:
Dress code? Pyjamas
This thread is designed to provide support. If you can’t be supportive and find something nice to say, perhaps mumsnet is a better place for you
Nothing is off topic or taboo - unless you’re bragging about milestones and you think you’re three week old can recite their times tables
Knobwaffle of the week nominations always welcome
We love a good doughnut 🍩
Thread titles tend to come from something random someone says during the chat. Please point out anything spectacularly title worthy so it doesn’t get missed

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sleeping in baby’s room tonight to be closer for the 4624 expected wake ups. I don’t understand how they sleep with white noise on. It’s driving me bonkers and makes me need a wee 😂

If he doesn’t wake up loads after this torture I’ll be disappointed!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sleeping in baby’s room tonight to be closer for the 4624 expected wake ups. I don’t understand how they sleep with white noise on. It’s driving me bonkers and makes me need a wee 😂

Omg I love white noise I can’t sleep without it now 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5

I also hate white noise. I find brown noise easier to tolerate though, it’s just like being on an aeroplane lol

Reactions: 1

I hate white noise with a passion! When I turn it off in the morning my ears are ringing from it!

I can’t sleep without white noise! Have been that way since the heatwave* of 2017 when I slept with a fan all summer 😂

*think it was just 2 days of summer to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The last thread in 6-9 months. Baby B is TEN months tomorrow 💔 how has this even happened? He is such a funny little fucker. I’m so blessed 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just sneaking in still to the 13-18mo category. ToddlerMe is on the downward slope to 2. That’s just ridiculous.

The last thread in 6-9 months. Baby B is TEN months tomorrow 💔 how has this even happened? He is such a funny little fucker. I’m so blessed 🥹
🥹🥹🥹 this is so sweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I refuse to choose a poll option. We're now medically one year old too so corrected age doesn't even work😭

Snoop. You hiring babe?

Just sneaking in still to the 13-18mo category. ToddlerMe is on the downward slope to 2. That’s just ridiculous.

🥹🥹🥹 this is so sweet!
How has it gone that quickly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🥹🥹🥹 this is so sweet!
Honestly, him and the 3 yo have me in tears most days with their sweetness and joy 😭 they are both full on, but both too much and I just want to squeeze them.
Baby’s favourite song is ‘row your boat’ when he sits on your lap, he holds your thumbs and starts rocking. He is so close to screaming when we get to the crocodile bit, and I KNOW I’m gonna cry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This time the thread title comes from @Celeste ’s KW, telling us what we’ve been doing wrong all this time when our baby’s won’t sleep 😂 who knew they basically operate the same as Ewan the Sheep
What an honour! 😂 Glad he's been able to solve one of the biggest parenting mysteries of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also hate white noise. I find brown noise easier to tolerate though, it’s just like being on an aeroplane lol
I’m glad most of us re in agreement on it!
I’d play brown noise but we use a google speaker and I don’t think you can teach it a skill? And I have to have the volume on on my phone if I play it through Spotify on the speaker and the risk of a loud TikTok’s too much 😂 he does need to poop so I need brown noise!

Does anyone else’s baby make noises when they go to sleep? She’s recently started making weird humming like groany noises when she goes to sleep. It was cute the first time but now I’m not so sure 😂😂😂 she does it for ages

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else’s baby make noises when they go to sleep? She’s recently started making weird humming like groany noises when she goes to sleep. It was cute the first time but now I’m not so sure 😂😂😂 she does it for ages
Yesssss!! Whether I'm feeding him to sleep or he's in the car, we always know when he's going to drop off. 😂 Only started in the last week or so.

• Haha
@WhatABore Thinking of you ❤

Kitten is still unwell and puked a little tonight. But as per usual no fever and most of the time she's pretty happy. A bit more tired, clingy and whiny maybe, but other than that she seems fine. Although she does eat a little less.
MrCat seems to have it too, because he threw up quite violently too 😩
I just hope I don't catch it too :/
Also, how's Kitten 1 yo next Saturday?! 🥺 I don't think I'm ready for this! So (aka: too) much changed this past year...

@Trombolese how's your mom? Hope your MIL isn't too annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a very poorly baby girl 😢 she’s been admitted to hospital with bronchitis. She woke up today wheezing. We’re still waiting for a bed to come available at the childrens 🤯.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yup. Even if she’s feeding, she manages to groan through a mouthful of boob. It’s kinda cute in a weird way, it’s how I imagine the grumpy old man from Up! falls asleep 😂 🎈

• Haha
This is so weird my fiancé just asked me if baby was okay as she was quiet because she makes an absolute racket going to sleep 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.