New baby and post birth advice #34 Just press the tummy to turn it off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What airfryers do people have?? 🤣 I've been thinking about it for a while need a bigger one but not to Spenny, might ask for onr for Christmas.

My mum has the ninja double one and she swears by it. Can't afford that though 😅

What airfryers do people have?? 🤣 I've been thinking about it for a while need a bigger one but not to Spenny, might ask for onr for Christmas.

My mum has the ninja double one and she swears by it. Can't afford that though 😅
We have the Mo Farrah 2L one.
I've been looking at the tower dual one that's £150 in argos, every now and then the Ninja is on sale on Amazon but it still seems so expensive even though I'd get my moneys worth with my human dustbin children

Reactions: 1

I've got the single ninja with 5l capacity. It's normally £150 but I got it for £99. Black Friday is your best bet x

I’ve got an oven type air fryer, as I didn’t really like the air fryer one we had where you chucked everything into a bowl, but now I kinda want one of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who normally makes the new threads?

Can we include air fryers in the title please! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.