New baby and post birth advice #34 Just press the tummy to turn it off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh poor thing. Lactulose is honestly crap in my opinion! Can you get back on the GP tomorrow and get some movicol?
It's honestly the worst seeing them so backed up, I don't think she's ever not been constipated since she was born it's so bloody horrible watching them go bright red. 😪
TMI but it worked well for me when I came out of hospital but he’s on almost the same dose as me now and it’s not working.
I’ll give them a call again and ask for that, he’s constantly arching his back and it’s horrible to see
@Belle Amie second movicol it did a great job when my first didn't go for almost 2 weeks 🙈 I feel your pain its so awful watching them try to hard to get it out and you know they are in pain 😔 poor things
I’ll definitely ask for that! I’ve never wanted an explosive nappy more!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've sent my dad to go barge grannies out the way.
Soz if your Grans knocked over. My 2l air fryer doesn't cut it anymore 😂
Aldi is the worst shop for people parking in the parent and child bays too so I fully support mowing them all down with buggy/trolly just incase 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
46000 ahead, the queue isn't moving but I can literally see our aldi from my front door. I've surpassed all levels of laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone tell me how to slow down time please?? Why is my newborn now about 10 years old (joking she’s 5 months but I don’t get how this has happened)
I'm with you ♥ It's passing so quickly that it hurts. Seeing them grow is amazing but each stage seems to blur into a memory before you know it. How is Baby Rita doing?

• Heart
Mama's - 1st birthday parties yay or nay? We don't like our families and we are skint so I realise that points to no :ROFLMAO: but he ADORES people (Judas) and hasn't met quite a few yet so wasn't sure if it was a good chance to get them all out of the way in one go :ROFLMAO:😇 Would be a buffet in a village hall sort of thing, our house is big but not enough for the army of ogres. Has anyone catered themselves and have a rough idea of cost per head? Another alternative is postponing until spring/summer as the garden is big enough, although no seating lol.

Mama's - 1st birthday parties yay or nay? We don't like our families and we are skint so I realise that points to no :ROFLMAO: but he ADORES people (Judas) and hasn't met quite a few yet so wasn't sure if it was a good chance to get them all out of the way in one go :ROFLMAO:😇 Would be a buffet in a village hall sort of thing, our house is big but not enough for the army of ogres. Has anyone catered themselves and have a rough idea of cost per head? Another alternative is postponing until spring/summer as the garden is big enough, although no seating lol.
If you’ve no seating they might piss off quicker?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Papa TY has been to our 3 closest Aldis. Staff in all 3 have confirmed there is a delay in the stock arriving on the shelves. Buzzing, all Grannies of Manchester are safe!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We've booked a little trip away for her 1st birthday because both our families are awful and I just can't deal with pettiness or 'well if she's seeing her on her bday then I want to but I'm not going while she's there' so we're just pissing off to centre parks.
But for a kids party you don't want too much food, mostly you just cater for the kids so it's not too pricey and the food can be basic

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve known friends to do extravagant 1st birthday parties, but for me, it’s a no. With my 2 eldest, we had a trip to the farm and then a tea party at home (couldn’t swing a cat for the second 1!) 3rd one we had a park behind our house and had a joint birthday there with his friend (we have the same friend) had picnic food and with baby, we will do a tea party again a couple of days before his birthday, and if anyone is free on his birthday they can come round

For my 2nds birthday this year, we hired a soft play and ordered Pizza Hut for everyone. You get really good deals, and everyone got fed, even parents, and there was still pizza left over!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.