New baby and post birth advice #19 Marching to the beat of our tiny dictators drums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My oh my 😍 I love mash but this sounds like a little piece of heaven
It is quite truly magnificent! You have to do it on one slice and fold it in half rather than 2 slices
I don’t have it anymore as gluten free bread doesn’t hit the same spot 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
At nursery though the 3 year old eats fish pie, salads and all sorts. I try and make whatever he’s loved that week and apparently asked for seconds of only for him to stay “no I only like forest school casserole”

or my favourite “I only like forest school oranges”.An orange is a sodding orange!!
We had this. I only like school pizza or school spag bol.
May or May not of tricked him when he was 5 and told him lamb was just a brown feathered chicken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe this mash potato hate????? It’s literally my favourite food??? And probs why I’ve gained about 24 stone since having my first????

• Haha
Reactions: 9

My mum is quite the fussy eater but you can guess what she’ll always want as part of her meal!
Our neighbours have kids the same age as ours, both of them grew up in farming families, and it drives the dad mad that the kids refuse to eat potatoes ( mashed in particular!) as it’s such a staple part of every meal for him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just eat literally everything so the idea of fussiness just doesn't really make sense to me, fingers crossed my kids inherit our love of all food!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just eat literally everything so the idea of fussiness just doesn't really make sense to me, fingers crossed my kids inherit our love of all food!
My worst fear is a fussy eater, I make baby tango stuff like cinnamon yoghurt and ras el hanout salmon 😂
*and grass while having picnics

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There had been times where I think Mama Thankyou has wanted to kill me.
I am so fussy, I will only eat lamb or chicken. I won't eat beef unless its a burger. I refuse veg and my Christmas Dinner is boiled potatos stuffing and gravy.
The smell and sight of beans is enough to drive me to tears, and if I ate one I'd scream.
I won't eat curries or try new foods, I didn't try spag bol until I was pregnant with the eldest😂.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I really thought we could be great friends....

Bananas are the source of evil.....
Got to have one every morning for breakfast with yogurt and strawberries 😂 my fave 😍

There had been times where I think Mama Thankyou has wanted to kill me.
I am so fussy, I will only eat lamb or chicken. I won't eat beef unless its a burger. I refuse veg and my Christmas Dinner is boiled potatos stuffing and gravy.
The smell and sight of beans is enough to drive me to tears, and if I ate one I'd scream.
I won't eat curries or try new foods, I didn't try spag bol until I was pregnant with the eldest😂.
Kid bean HATES roasts. We wind him up saying we’re having a roast and he loses his tit
I’ve really gone off meat since being pregnant, so I’ve turned a bit veggie.
Teen bean hates everything apart from chocolate and toddler bean is also the same
I hate feeding these kids 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Got to have one every morning for breakfast with yogurt and strawberries 😂 my fave 😍

Kid bean HATES roasts. We wind him up saying we’re having a roast and he loses his tit
I’ve really gone off meat since being pregnant, so I’ve turned a bit veggie.
Teen bean hates everything apart from chocolate and toddler bean is also the same
I hate feeding these kids 😭😭
Swap kids with me, these 3 will eat anything. The boy is the least fussy person I've met he turned 7 and all of a sudden he liked EVERYTHING.
He tried Aki & Salt fish a few weeks ago at my friend's, and he cannot stop asking for it 🤮

Reactions: 2
My OH tried an *exclusively* banana diet once to fix some gastro issues he has (didn’t work) but if I even bring a banana in the same room as him now he sees it as an act of violence 🤣

Meanwhile if anyone brings avocado near me I AM THROWING HANDS 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Swap kids with me, these 3 will eat anything. The boy is the least fussy person I've met he turned 7 and all of a sudden he liked EVERYTHING.
He tried Aki & Salt fish a few weeks ago at my friend's, and he cannot stop asking for it 🤮
Please!!! I would sell a kidney to do one dinner for us all and for no one to moan 😭
Fish is vile 🤢 the eldest eats it and Mr Bean, but the smell 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.