Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I’ve been dipping in and out of the comments and there are so many woman saying ‘it’s not a baby… it’s cells… it’s just like flaking skin etc. But o find the way she addressed it was as though it was a baby! Referring to ‘bean’ and the dove emoji- maybe it’s just me but I take that as peace?! As in rest in peace.
So warped

Reactions: 10

indiewindiewoo

Also there’s no way she was actually running round like that, I just don’t get the point of it, as you say she is genuinely not big and if anything is reasonably slim, yes she has a few wobbly bits, but she’s by no means what most people would consider plus size, it’s like when super skinny try and sit in positions to give themselves rolls, no love, that’s not a roll and you re not fooling anyone, you’re just pissing people off who genuinely do have them!
My first time posting on here but her latest reel has ground my gears. A few things - she’s running on the spot (in what looks like an industrial estate, so I’m assuming no one sees her dressed out in public like that). She definitely doesn’t wear outfits like that to run as she documents her parks runs and we can see she wears baggy T-shirts. Plus the demented grin on her face doesn’t match the worn out tomato expression she posts after the park runs.

I know pretty much everything wee see online is curated but this is so unauthentic and disingenuous. And like you say, portraying herself as something she is not!

kknot28

So many of the items listed have something about being accidentally sent duplicates in the description...no hun you're just selling on gifted items, AND hiding sneaky #adaff links in your story posts promoting them!

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Ahh thank you, I have dolls eyes 😂

The fact she blocks before she posts is so cowardly! Use people for content then don’t let them defend themselves. She’s so snakey the way she operates on social media
The PT has also commented on Nelly’s post actually on insta and Nelly has completely ignored it and instead liked everyone else’s comment that supports her.. There are plenty defending the PT though and she’s conveniently ignoring those. The PT hasn’t even equated losing fat to being skinny for summer, some people legitimately just want to lose fat and that’s fine. They’re not responsible for the fact Nelly is triggered by it. This is coming from someone who has also struggled with an eating disorder - no one else is responsible for the fact that I’m triggered lol. I’m sure some people were triggered by her posts but Nelly wants praise when it suits her

• Angry
  • Wow

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
Wowwwwwww, I believe it’s every woman's right to choose but imagine going through that and your mind is on content, she is absolutely sick in the head
yeah this isn’t sitting right at all! Her choice fair but why air it

Katienana

It's so annoying the way she pulls her outfits around so they're sitting in the wrong place, cutting into her, looking horribly uncomfortable. That skirt is obviously meant to be higher waisted and it might actually look OK.

kknot28

Her latest reel is so irritating. I'm a genuine plus-sized runner and there's nothing worse than straight sized people doing their best to make themselves look bigger than they are to try and gain a bit of engagement!

lilchicken

I know this gets said a lot but there’s two adults living in that house, no kids, pets or anything and one of those adults doesn’t have a real job…how does that house get in such a state? I can’t get my head around it at all, if my house looked like that every week I’d be so ashamed. I’m not saying it has to be Instagram perfect 100% of the time but how can they let it get into that state?! 🤢
I get the sense Nelly spends _a lot_ of her time just rotting on the sofa going down social media rabbit holes. She must spend so much time watching and viewing other people’s work for her own inspo.

the state of that kitchen is shocking. My student flat was cleaner than that. I get you don’t always have time to clean up… but we always pile dirty dishes by the sink and put away dishcloths etc. that kitchen has dirty dishes all over it, on the floor, food left out… it’s disgusting. I can’t believe she’s willing to post a photo of that. And since they’ve been gone three days presumably that’s the state they left the flat in..?!?! Absolutely feral Nelly and B 😂

starting to see why she went on that liking spree on Twitter a while back, and liked tweets about expectations with cleaning.

Reactions: 9

lilchicken

Her latest reel is so irritating. I'm a genuine plus-sized runner and there's nothing worse than straight sized people doing their best to make themselves look bigger than they are to try and gain a bit of engagement!
Those shorts were way way too small for her and it just made her look way bigger than she is. She has a lovely figure and usually she shows herself running in leggings, looking absolutely normal?

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
The dress 💤💤💤💤 she also wears ridiculously tight and constricting underwear that would give anyone those bulges, she’s a dick.

Lady1980

🚨FRESH NEW CONTENT KLAXON🚨

Nelly has made a post about how BMI doesn't equal health. Always at the forefront, creating cutting edge posts is our Nelly 🙄

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
And now she wants to start an effing petition about using BMI? A simple google shows there have been several started already and quite a recent one on change.org…..not saying they’ve got very far but some date back a good few years. This is not a new thing? People have been saying this for ages, how does she suddenly think this is something new??? Everyone I know is well aware of the fact that generally speaking BMI is not 100% accurate and doesn’t take into a lot of other factors and so it’s more of a guideline rather than something to be taken as gospel! She really has got nothing better to than steal peoples content for social media and come up with “new” ideas that aren’t new and have already been floating around for years anyway!

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Ah her and B have finally done something nice together. Makes a nice change… oh wait no it’s an afterthought to the fact she needs to film content 😂😂

so the only time they go away somewhere nice is when it’s either gifted or she can use it for content, gotchaaaa

b is a 🤡

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Also there’s no way she was actually running round like that, I just don’t get the point of it, as you say she is genuinely not big and if anything is reasonably slim, yes she has a few wobbly bits, but she’s by no means what most people would consider plus size, it’s like when super skinny try and sit in positions to give themselves rolls, no love, that’s not a roll and you re not fooling anyone, you’re just pissing people off who genuinely do have them!

Reactions: 8