Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I’m going against everything I believe here as I believe a woman’s choice is just that, but what the fuck is she thinking posting that, and what is she actually getting out of being with B?

I’m in a relationship where we are not having kids by choice so I completely get it and I know it’s a bit ropey what I’m coming out with but they literally coexist? From what she’s said they live in separate rooms, date nights where they leave the house is a no go, she doesn’t go to visit family with him and they don’t spend time with joint friends, holidays are rare, no shared hobbies, and now the pregnancy unwanted. What are they getting out of this relationship other than halved rent costs
---
Imagine filming the pregnancy test knowing it was unwanted but would make good content. She is vile

Reactions: 26

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
The fact she obviously planned to use his for content all along hence filming every stage of it, even reading the test result. Imagine going through that and one of your first thoughts/priorities is setting your camera up.
Also didn’t she make a similar video when she had an early miscarriage a few years ago?

• Sad
Reactions: 25

arabella.kir

Also pro choice and have even had an abortion of my own but her video and voice over ignited actual rage inside of me, is this girl mentally unwell? She made content from it from the minute she knew… thats absolutely wild and disgusting. Almost giving the impression it was all entirely for content.

abortions should absolutely be spoken about more and we should not be shamed into keeping them a secret HOWEVER they shouldn’t be content. This came across so disingenuous. Filming the pregnancy test and being given the tablets…. I can’t get over it and the fact I’ve got friends currently sharing her reel on insta clapping and praising her… gobsmacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

wmg1995

Having a baby might have actually given her some purpose and meaning to her life rather than vanity shoots, prancing round in too small underwear and stealing other people's content
I think that's a pretty unfair comment - your life as a women can have 'meaning' and 'purpose' without having a baby. Absolutely fine to critique the whole influencer shtick, and she'd benefit from taking a step back from it all - but completely insensitive comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

pinkelsie

This episode isn’t really about whether you’re pro or anti abortion is it? It’s an emotive subject which ever side of the fence you sit on so to make planned content out of it is just shocking.

Reactions: 22

hhheyyyy

I am so firmly pro choice but the fact she filmed every step of this with a weird voice over and turned the process into ‘content’ is so fucked. Chronically online

Reactions: 22

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
It's not often I'm shocked by things I see on social media but I find this really shocking. I'd have no issue her making a video about that choice and talking about it retrospectively, but to film the whole thing for content is just so bizarre.

Reactions: 21

lala8

In seeing this reel I had to check if she had a thread here to say, total vibes of having deliberately fallen pregnant to film this for content. I’m pro abortion but definitely anti using it for engagement on instagram.

SOJISUB

Wowwwwwww, I believe it’s every woman's right to choose but imagine going through that and your mind is on content, she is absolutely sick in the head

• Heart

Lc123

I've actually found her video so upsetting and triggering. 100% pro choice and to do what is best for you, but to post this obviously for engagement is just awful. The number of times she would have stopped to film just feels so disingenuous and calculated....filming a fucking examination table and a pregnancy reaction. I think she could have gone about sharing this message in a totally different way. She's a fucking twat.

• Heart
So she ran 10k in an hour (and a minute). That's a very good running time, basically 10 min miles, that's fit and fast IMO. So can she now please spare us the red face, throwing up after park run schtick she's done for so longer - she's clearly a decent runner with a good level of fitness, just do it and enjoy it instead of making out you're this weak, soft, incapable girl.

Reactions: 20

Katienana

It's a tricky one for sure. It's her choice but I'm not convinced it's a great idea to use for content.

Reactions: 20

moondreamer

"B, can you quickly film me looking sad whilst I'm laying on the sofa."

Posted about her miscarriage for content. Posted about her abortion for content.

There is just so much wrong with how she went about this.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Soapboxchat

Lurker on this thread but had to say, I really worry about her state of mind. The utterly bizarre choice to make this into content in the first place but then what the hell is she thinking wringing her hands in a mea culpa to women facing infertility as a poem no less?! She really needs to get offline. This is not normal behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Also pro choice and childless by choice but I have friends who are heartbroken from infertility and every pregnancy announcement is like a dagger through the heart for them. I wouldn’t dream of posting something so insensitive and then ending the poem like “ah well! maybe next time little bean”

Reactions: 18
Only just catching up after the weekend and saw this, I absolutely am pro choice, I’m 40 now and don’t want and never have wanted kids and I’ve always been super careful when it comes to contraception and have fortunately never found myself in the position where I’ve been caught out or even had a panic about being pregnant but am well aware accidents can happen and I would be devastated as it’s absolutely not what I want and I would make the same decision as her, but, I don’t agree with posting it all over the internet for content, the whole thing seems to staged and set up and I am also confused as she was seemingly upset about a previous miscarriage? Based on what she’s saying it seems she isn’t ready now and so wouldn’t have been ready then for a baby? So potentially would have done the same had she not miscarried? :/ also, get on some more reliable contraception! I know accidents happen but ive managed to reach 40 without ever having a pregnancy scare or even the hint of one as I really don’t want to get pregnant, she’s either not using what she’s on properly, it’s shit or she’s just very unlucky!
I slightly recall that she has advertised that ‘Natural Cycles’ before (anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong) but it INFURIATES me that influences are paid to advertise things like natural cycles or other temperature apps as birth control to young easily influenced girls when it’s simply not reliable enough, it’s more suitable for people actively tracking their cycle to get pregnant on fertile days, and is probably as unreliable as the pulling out method in terms of prevention, I think this whole mixed message from Nelly between the miscarriage and abortion is a mess

• Heart
Reactions: 18

yttggdolly

I’ve been thinking about her post for a few days but honestly everyone else has more eloquently expressed my thoughts. One thing though, I’m not even 100% convinced the filming of the reaction is even genuinely from when she found out. Not sure why but I get a feeling that she actually ‘recreated’ her finding out.

Reactions: 17

moondreamer

Has she also lied about the amount of followers she lost since she posted the reel? In today's story she said she had lost nearly 10,000 followers. I actually made a note (how sad am I 🤣) of her followers yesterday and there is only a 2,000 difference.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17