Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilchicken

Loads of the comments have just pointed out what we have… that she’s wearing bad undies, that she doesn’t have to wear unflattering clothes etc

Reactions: 2

lilchicken

Her newest video 1. What the fudge and 2. Stolen from someone else - shock
what the hell. It looks manic because it’s just not authentic at all. The original creator makes a lot of videos like this so it’s super consistent with her style and personality. Nelly comes across as a little manic.

At least she’s given credit though. AKA the basic level of decency.

lilchicken

I noticed she’s uploaded stuff from Gymshark to sell on Vinted. Did she actually fall out with them or is this a way to up engagement? I’m assuming they are still sending her freebies to sell on and I don’t understand why they’d do that if they weren’t engaging with her

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
The reel she posted / copied off someone has had a reply by one of the coaches on tiktok!

Lol Darby she said she was blocked from viewing the post and she never asked her if she could use her
Where can I find it pls, or do you have screenshots? I tried to look but can’t find it

Reactions: 1

Daddy Cool

I don’t understand, is this her admitting to lying about having an abortion in the past? Her saying sorry i lied or have I misconstrued this?

lilchicken

View attachment 2926890
I’m so confused by this headline… i DISTINCTIVELY remember a few years ago her sharing that she had been offline for a while as she found out she was pregnant and they were really excited and then she miscarried?! Anyone else remember this or just me 😂
---
Okay so I’ve checked and nope i’m not crazy, it did happen, but she clearly fucking is!! Why lie about that?! There is literal receipts on your own instagram page babe

Why tell such a stupid, easily provable lie?

lilchicken

So she ran 10k in an hour (and a minute). That's a very good running time, basically 10 min miles, that's fit and fast IMO. So can she now please spare us the red face, throwing up after park run schtick she's done for so longer - she's clearly a decent runner with a good level of fitness, just do it and enjoy it instead of making out you're this weak, soft, incapable girl.
yeh it’s odd, she’s been running for ages as well.