Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilchicken

I knew as soon as I saw her making a big deal out of tanning, like she was doing some sort of public safety announcement and just looking out for us all…

I know it was just going to be an ad/affiliate link. It’s so manipulative. She’s tagged three products, and pretending she’s doing it out of concern for her followers 🤮

Reactions: 8

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
Does anyone have the post about her miscarriage? Just curious about her wording in that… did she make out she would’ve continued it if she’d had the choice?

SOJISUB

Another reel idea stolen inspired from someone else 🙄 she really doesn’t have a single creative bone in her body

oh and its the tag left on the one piece stuck up the crack of her arse ready to throw on Vinted for me 🤢

lilchicken

I’ll be honest, I complained to ASA about it because Nelly does it a lot, and I think it’s really poor form and not at all in the spirit of the guidance.

I get this is her job and she needs to make money from it, but I’m starting to find it really sinister just how… well, dishonest, Nelly is. From obscuring the ad links to listing expensive items on her LTK… it’s just really unethical from someone who claims to be all about empowerment.

• Heart

Fuzzydunlop

Nelly: "but I'm also like 'nah, fuck it I only speak the truth"

Literally everything she mocked in that fitness influencer video she does the equivalent of.

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
I dunno it I believe her bmi is 28 even she exercises, I think she majorly over exaggerates things and poses to make herself look way bigger than she is

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I’m weeks behind but her tiktok of “controversial things her and B do” came up on my fyp the other day, and the comments really weren’t on her side. I think the general consensus was people thought they hated each other.

For me the family rule in particular just stinks of “I’m making up this rule so that when I can’t be arsed to make an effort with your family because I’m antisocial and never leave the house, I can use the rule as an excuse”. When you’re in a long term relationship it’s perfectly reasonable to expect your partner to come along with you to catch up with close family

It's not the first time she's got pregnant either, needs to be more careful! Surely after it failed the first time you'd do something differently?

Reactions: 7

Lady1980

I don't understand what she is trying to say about that dress? I see stacks of people wearing similar clothes with similar figures/fits. Is she saying that the video of her out and about looks bad? That that dress isn't suited to "real" bodies like hers? That it looks better in the first bit of the video?
Maybe I'm missing the point totally but when that post is directly above one on her gird of her heavily edited and carefully posed underwear pics her her narrative is just confusing to me.

Reactions: 7