Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freddofrog

firmly pro choice n if that’s what she wanted to do then absolutely fair enough, but like others i thought she was upset about having a previous miscarriage so a bit confused..

Reactions: 14

Left

Chatty Member
What I find strange is when she had a miscarriage and it was taken out of her hands she referred to the baby as a “tiny human” but when she chose to get an abortion the baby was just “a bean”. She’s also lost about 3k followers since last night 🫢

lilchicken

Yep, anything for content/drumming up engagement. There are so many ways she could have tackled the subject, but that wasn’t it. The fact she filmed every single step of the way, almost rubbing her hands with glee at having this for content.
That’s if I believe it all considering her and Bs seemingly platonic relationship. Or did it happen on the one night of the year that B was allowed out of his bedroom?!
This is one of the most uncomfortable videos I’ve ever seen on Instagram… why on earth would you film yourself going through a private, emotive medieval procedure?!?

she then talks about how “guilty” she feels for couples trying to conceive?!?! In the same video?! So inappropriate and out of touch. Other women’s struggles aren’t yours to use for content!!! Women struggling to conceive isn’t about you!

I don’t think she’s a well woman. This isn’t even the first time she’s used an unwanted pregnancy for content.

Lady1980

Yep, anything for content/drumming up engagement. There are so many ways she could have tackled the subject, but that wasn’t it. The fact she filmed every single step of the way, almost rubbing her hands with glee at having this for content.
That’s if I believe it all considering her and Bs seemingly platonic relationship. Or did it happen on the one night of the year that B was allowed out of his bedroom?!

• Haha
IMG_5450.png

I’m so confused by this headline… i DISTINCTIVELY remember a few years ago her sharing that she had been offline for a while as she found out she was pregnant and they were really excited and then she miscarried?! Anyone else remember this or just me 😂
---
Okay so I’ve checked and nope i’m not crazy, it did happen, but she clearly fucking is!! Why lie about that?! There is literal receipts on your own instagram page babe

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Guys sorry I’m drunk and if this doesn’t make sense but I saw her vid come up about choosing to go through with an abortion…. I’m sorry but ain’t this the same girl who was posting about having a miscarriage however long ago?!?! I’m confused… me personally, I had an abortion long before I had a miscarriage and even now 5 years later I still have them guilty thoughts like maybe if I didn’t have an abortion I’d have a healthy baby here now… is she okay?!?!?!?? I’ve not commented on this thread in months but she’s so contradictory and everything she does is for content and I can not STAND HER!!!!

Also I’m not criticising anyone’s choices or anything like that, I completely get things change etc but it just seems to me everything she does is for content and it winds me up so bad!

Reactions: 13

lilchicken

It’s really horrible. I’ve had a miscarriage and find her self congratulatory attitude for turning it into content… really disturbing and upsetting. She didn’t even put a warning on it.

who in their right mind videos themselves checking a pregnancy test when they don’t want a baby?! I really can’t get over it

Fuzzydunlop

I think I would feel better about this and not feel it was staged and disingenuous if the post actually said or did something like talk to women about the experience, give advice, talk about things that people may not know about getting an abortion.

But this is Nelly, and every single thing she does is self serving and performative.

thatsweird

I’m not against abortion but I think she’s an absolutely massive twat. The fucking dove emoji too 😵💫 honestly.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
firmly pro choice n if that’s what she wanted to do then absolutely fair enough, but like others i thought she was upset about having a previous miscarriage so a bit confused..
Only just catching up after the weekend and saw this, I absolutely am pro choice, I’m 40 now and don’t want and never have wanted kids and I’ve always been super careful when it comes to contraception and have fortunately never found myself in the position where I’ve been caught out or even had a panic about being pregnant but am well aware accidents can happen and I would be devastated as it’s absolutely not what I want and I would make the same decision as her, but, I don’t agree with posting it all over the internet for content, the whole thing seems to staged and set up and I am also confused as she was seemingly upset about a previous miscarriage? Based on what she’s saying it seems she isn’t ready now and so wouldn’t have been ready then for a baby? So potentially would have done the same had she not miscarried? :/ also, get on some more reliable contraception! I know accidents happen but ive managed to reach 40 without ever having a pregnancy scare or even the hint of one as I really don’t want to get pregnant, she’s either not using what she’s on properly, it’s shit or she’s just very unlucky!

Poppetta83

VIP Member
"Not all women experience this, some friends have since told me they really did just find it ‘uncomfortable’, but I wish I’d known this could happen as I might have considered waiting a few more weeks and getting a surgical abortion instead."

Aw Hun maybe you can get a surgical one next time you're running out of content ideas lol
I cannot believe she said that!!

I had a surgical abortion, it was not fucking easy. I wanted it over and done with, but had to wait until I was much further along than I wanted (not my decision, there was some appointment issues) and I remember that as time went on, I was starting to feel guilty. I wish I could have taken a pill, yes it might have been more painful. But at least I could have been at home and wouldn’t have had to sit in a chair with my legs stirrups, having an invasive procedure and a nurse holding my hand

She’s such a cunt!! Talking like its decision comparable to getting her nails done or hair extensions.

• Heart
  • Sad

lilchicken

She’s always super coy on her Vinted about stuff she’s been sent.

In the video with the skims dress in the comments, she mentions she ended up with the dress “unknowingly”

And then on her Vinted she says she “accidentally” ended up with 2.

How do you accidentally, unknowingly end up with 2 £80 dresses?!

Why can’t she just be upfront and honest? I think Nelly must be one of the influencers I mistrust the most, because she’s just so weird about telling the truth

Fuzzydunlop

This is the type of content you get when influencers spend their entire time online, not interacting with society, in a bubble, without a proper job, and reading comments from followers kissing their ass.

• Heart

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
What a surprise, she did nothing and skipped the bank holiday weekend.

Three things are for certain in this life- death, taxes, and Nelly not doing anything over a bank holiday weekend.
Ah I forgot her “bank holidays are depressing” era, which is really strange for someone who doesn’t actually work

Reactions: 12