Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So now she is blatantly appealing to foot fetish fanatics on internet to win traction and followers…love it

• Haha
Reactions: 7

lilchicken

Her latest story, she’s deffo NOT lying guys like nooooo way it was a real person !!! Swear she’s not lying !!!

Don’t believe a word of that, why is she bothering.

Didn’t see that glazed donut look she was talking about either.

Is this the post she was hyping up as being one of the most exciting things ever? Like babe it’s literally just SPF?

And it’s £30 a bottle… I think I’ll stick to my Nivea sun lol

lilchicken

She can't even be honest about the time of day 🤣 Her story this morning is 'on her way to the post office.' When you zoom in on the receipts, they are all from yesterday afternoon.
what’s the point in even lying about something like that?! It’s compulsive at this point

• Haha

Vmanxx

Why does everyone here say she’s thin? I really wouldn’t say she is tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️ more like midsized

Reactions: 6

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
B is an unpaid photographer at this point. That seems to be the biggest role he has in her life.

it honestly feels like her life revolves around content. I know on Instagram it’s going to come across this way, but you’ll get influencers who will maybe tell you about a bath they had earlier, who’ll put up a generic image then update their followers on bad news in the description…

Nelly will actually post several stories about the bath, she’ll post selfies of her in the bath, she’ll post an ad for a razor whilst in the bath…

she won’t just update you on life events, she’ll take selfies while in hospital, she’ll video herself crying and checking pregnancy tests. She’ll film herself recovering from surgery and removing bandages. She’ll post a million stories from a “relaxing trip”. She’ll get B to film her having a panic attack… while literally holding up boarding a plane.

it’s really odd behaviour and cannot be good for anyone to be this invested in their online persona. It’s so odd. And her response to posting this intrusive, private stuff is almost to shame the people who unfollow her. As if they must be prudish or something to not want to follow a stranger through their abortion online.

her followers aren’t helping her because they just cheer her on in this weird behaviour. She seems to be totally surrounded by enablers who cheer her on no matter what, instead of encouraging her to be more moderate with what she shares online.
I just feel sorry for B that whenever she does spend time like this with him it’s because she needs photograph content. Never seen them do anything just for the sake of it

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
The reel she posted / copied off someone has had a reply by one of the coaches on tiktok!

Lol Darby she said she was blocked from viewing the post and she never asked her if she could use her

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
so much of what she does it snakey… from claiming to donate to charity from her Vinted, to stealing ideas from others, to dirty deletes on brands who don’t want to work with her anymore, to the outright lying… right down to the very basics, like her name.

I’ve never come across someone so inauthentic and dishonest as Nelly is online.
She’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing. If you don’t read between the lines you’d think she’s great, my friends love her 😭

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
Ahh yes I see… hmm it’s a sensitive topic so not going to force my own opinions here! I can’t help hate the filming of the lying on the sofa etc etc like it’s a bit using it for content but not that surprised tbh with her

SOJISUB

I’ve been thinking about her post for a few days but honestly everyone else has more eloquently expressed my thoughts. One thing though, I’m not even 100% convinced the filming of the reaction is even genuinely from when she found out. Not sure why but I get a feeling that she actually ‘recreated’ her finding out.
This was my thought exactly, what a vile human she is 🤢

I think that's a pretty unfair comment - your life as a women can have 'meaning' and 'purpose' without having a baby. Absolutely fine to critique the whole influencer shtick, and she'd benefit from taking a step back from it all - but completely insensitive comment.
Yeah you absolutely can have meaning and purpose without a baby, I'm sure most do. But in this instance, about nelly, it's pretty clear she doesn't

Having a baby might have actually given her some purpose and meaning to her life rather than vanity shoots, prancing round in too small underwear and stealing other people's content