Nelly London #5 Munchausen, Misappropriation and Moose’s Knuckle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always with the teeny tiny ad links, covertly blended into the pic…

C’mon Nelly, just be upfront about the affiliate links. Put the Ad in a noticeable place, don’t blend it in. Just be honest

BC84CAE2-C469-4A45-AAC9-7179A9A41083.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m weeks behind but her tiktok of “controversial things her and B do” came up on my fyp the other day, and the comments really weren’t on her side. I think the general consensus was people thought they hated each other.

For me the family rule in particular just stinks of “I’m making up this rule so that when I can’t be arsed to make an effort with your family because I’m antisocial and never leave the house, I can use the rule as an excuse”. When you’re in a long term relationship it’s perfectly reasonable to expect your partner to come along with you to catch up with close family

Reactions: 7
Always with the teeny tiny ad links, covertly blended into the pic…

C’mon Nelly, just be upfront about the affiliate links. Put the Ad in a noticeable place, don’t blend it in. Just be honest

View attachment 2862482
It really pisses me off, the mascara one was the worst. It took me ages to find the aff.

At first I thought, "Good on you for completing a marathon." Then saw all the shite that she was trying to sell us afterwards 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’ll be honest, I complained to ASA about it because Nelly does it a lot, and I think it’s really poor form and not at all in the spirit of the guidance.

I get this is her job and she needs to make money from it, but I’m starting to find it really sinister just how… well, dishonest, Nelly is. From obscuring the ad links to listing expensive items on her LTK… it’s just really unethical from someone who claims to be all about empowerment.

• Heart
So she ran 10k in an hour (and a minute). That's a very good running time, basically 10 min miles, that's fit and fast IMO. So can she now please spare us the red face, throwing up after park run schtick she's done for so longer - she's clearly a decent runner with a good level of fitness, just do it and enjoy it instead of making out you're this weak, soft, incapable girl.

Reactions: 18
So she ran 10k in an hour (and a minute). That's a very good running time, basically 10 min miles, that's fit and fast IMO. So can she now please spare us the red face, throwing up after park run schtick she's done for so longer - she's clearly a decent runner with a good level of fitness, just do it and enjoy it instead of making out you're this weak, soft, incapable girl.
yeh it’s odd, she’s been running for ages as well.

I’ll be honest, I complained to ASA about it because Nelly does it a lot, and I think it’s really poor form and not at all in the spirit of the guidance.

I get this is her job and she needs to make money from it, but I’m starting to find it really sinister just how… well, dishonest, Nelly is. From obscuring the ad links to listing expensive items on her LTK… it’s just really unethical from someone who claims to be all about empowerment.
Good for you…She should clearly label ad, aff etc for no other reason than it is a LEGAL REQUIREMENT of her ‘job’ as an ‘influencer’ that she be both transparent and honest, and it is the the best interest of her paying followers/consumers to know she has been paid to promote an item!!! I’m sure no one believes someone as scruffy looking as her would spend more than £200 on a coat but linking a totally different £2k coat is just wrong!

Reactions: 3
I’ve followed this one for awhile, have never been on the thread, can someone please fill me in on why she’s always having boob surgery ?

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed this one for awhile, have never been on the thread, can someone please fill me in on why she’s always having boob surgery ?
I think she did a tiktok not long ago which told the full story. I wouldn’t even know where to start!

Edit: just noticed there’s a wiki with a bit of info on the boob stuff

it’s always been a bit weird tbh. It’s worth scrolling back through the threads actually, because it’s an interesting read.

If I remember right, her weight as a teen would fluctuate because of her bad relationship with food. Her boobs got big around that time (when she was skinny they were a lot smaller, she’s posted pictures of this time and someone else posted a bit of a timeline).

Nelly said that it was super uncomfortable and her bra straps would dig into her skin. In all honesty, it sounded like she gained a lot of weight really quickly and a lot of it went to her boobs, and she struggled to cope with the significant body change. A good bra would’ve mitigated any straps digging in.

anyway, around 18/19 she finds out breast reductions are a thing, and instead of going via the NHS her and her mum go to a private surgeon. Within two weeks she’s booked in and going ahead with the reduction.

after coming out, she noticed that her body has a bad reaction to the stitches and basically rejects them. She’s left with really bad scar tissue and she has a couple of ops to fix things, like putting her nipple in a better place, reshaping them etc.

This sounds awful, and maybe this isn’t a fair take at all. But the sheer amount of surgeries she has feels a little bit much. She goes into a lot of detail and it makes me feel.. a bit off. Initially a lot of it made sense, they needed to fix the scar tissue and they needed to reattach a nipple. But… She’ll have big stitches and then by her own admission, open up her bandages when she’s categorically been told not to do that. She’ll dance around a week after surgery and wear things like wired bras, only to book herself in for a surgery at a later point. Even now she’s openly admitting she doesn’t follow the advice she’s been given on dressings to the letter. After so much surgery, surely anyone sensible would be overly cautious..?

I kinda wonder if this could be a little bit self sabotaging, self harming and if she likes the attention she gets from having all these ops?

because on one hand, she loves her scars and is happy with her body - so why is she continually submitting herself to these surgeries over and over?

I listened to a podcast about Münchausen syndrome once, specifically the case where a girl called Megan had a big online presence and her medical history because a focal point and a way she got a lot of attention and validation online. I really hope this isn’t something that’s feeding Nelly because she uses her ops a LOT for content, she speaks about them in the news and on podcast etc. in other words, she’s built part of her online identity on these surgeries and it’s concerning

Reactions: 8
Edit: just noticed there’s a wiki with a bit of info on the boob stuff

it’s always been a bit weird tbh. It’s worth scrolling back through the threads actually, because it’s an interesting read.

If I remember right, her weight as a teen would fluctuate because of her bad relationship with food. Her boobs got big around that time (when she was skinny they were a lot smaller, she’s posted pictures of this time and someone else posted a bit of a timeline).

Nelly said that it was super uncomfortable and her bra straps would dig into her skin. In all honesty, it sounded like she gained a lot of weight really quickly and a lot of it went to her boobs, and she struggled to cope with the significant body change. A good bra would’ve mitigated any straps digging in.

anyway, around 18/19 she finds out breast reductions are a thing, and instead of going via the NHS her and her mum go to a private surgeon. Within two weeks she’s booked in and going ahead with the reduction.

after coming out, she noticed that her body has a bad reaction to the stitches and basically rejects them. She’s left with really bad scar tissue and she has a couple of ops to fix things, like putting her nipple in a better place, reshaping them etc.

This sounds awful, and maybe this isn’t a fair take at all. But the sheer amount of surgeries she has feels a little bit much. She goes into a lot of detail and it makes me feel.. a bit off. Initially a lot of it made sense, they needed to fix the scar tissue and they needed to reattach a nipple. But… She’ll have big stitches and then by her own admission, open up her bandages when she’s categorically been told not to do that. She’ll dance around a week after surgery and wear things like wired bras, only to book herself in for a surgery at a later point. Even now she’s openly admitting she doesn’t follow the advice she’s been given on dressings to the letter. After so much surgery, surely anyone sensible would be overly cautious..?

I kinda wonder if this could be a little bit self sabotaging, self harming and if she likes the attention she gets from having all these ops?

because on one hand, she loves her scars and is happy with her body - so why is she continually submitting herself to these surgeries over and over?

I listened to a podcast about Münchausen syndrome once, specifically the case where a girl called Megan had a big online presence and her medical history because a focal point and a way she got a lot of attention and validation online. I really hope this isn’t something that’s feeding Nelly because she uses her ops a LOT for content, she speaks about them in the news and on podcast etc. in other words, she’s built part of her online identity on these surgeries and it’s concerning
This is a brilliant take and I fully agree with you!

She does seem to self sabotage everything possible

This is a brilliant take and I fully agree with you!

She does seem to self sabotage everything possible
I always thought it was a bit suss she never named the surgeon who was so awful to her. I’d have thought she’d want to share that as a warning.

Her latest reel is so irritating. I'm a genuine plus-sized runner and there's nothing worse than straight sized people doing their best to make themselves look bigger than they are to try and gain a bit of engagement!

Her latest reel is so irritating. I'm a genuine plus-sized runner and there's nothing worse than straight sized people doing their best to make themselves look bigger than they are to try and gain a bit of engagement!
Also there’s no way she was actually running round like that, I just don’t get the point of it, as you say she is genuinely not big and if anything is reasonably slim, yes she has a few wobbly bits, but she’s by no means what most people would consider plus size, it’s like when super skinny try and sit in positions to give themselves rolls, no love, that’s not a roll and you re not fooling anyone, you’re just pissing people off who genuinely do have them!

Reactions: 6
Also there’s no way she was actually running round like that, I just don’t get the point of it, as you say she is genuinely not big and if anything is reasonably slim, yes she has a few wobbly bits, but she’s by no means what most people would consider plus size, it’s like when super skinny try and sit in positions to give themselves rolls, no love, that’s not a roll and you re not fooling anyone, you’re just pissing people off who genuinely do have them!
My first time posting on here but her latest reel has ground my gears. A few things - she’s running on the spot (in what looks like an industrial estate, so I’m assuming no one sees her dressed out in public like that). She definitely doesn’t wear outfits like that to run as she documents her parks runs and we can see she wears baggy T-shirts. Plus the demented grin on her face doesn’t match the worn out tomato expression she posts after the park runs.

I know pretty much everything wee see online is curated but this is so unauthentic and disingenuous. And like you say, portraying herself as something she is not!

Any photos for the banned?! Thanks!

Those shorts were way way too small for her and it just made her look way bigger than she is. She has a lovely figure and usually she shows herself running in leggings, looking absolutely normal?