Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also pro choice and have even had an abortion of my own but her video and voice over ignited actual rage inside of me, is this girl mentally unwell? She made content from it from the minute she knew… thats absolutely wild and disgusting. Almost giving the impression it was all entirely for content.

abortions should absolutely be spoken about more and we should not be shamed into keeping them a secret HOWEVER they shouldn’t be content. This came across so disingenuous. Filming the pregnancy test and being given the tablets…. I can’t get over it and the fact I’ve got friends currently sharing her reel on insta clapping and praising her… gobsmacked.
Ive literally never ever posted on here but Nellys post about her abortion has infuriated me beyond belief. I couldnt even find the words to explain why when I am and always will be pro choice. Id forgotten she previously had a miscarriage and its made me even more angry the way shes gone about this. I find the whole thing so distasteful. We all know that abortion should not be a shameful thing but I don’t think it should be glorified or portrayed through social media like this. I am literally gobsmacked. Im very close to unfollowing her as I can not believe this is a genuine post. I dont know what shes trying to achieve in doing so? Although in her poem stated she still has goals to achieve so therefore needed to do it? Has she not seen 10000s of women still achieving their goals despite being mothers?? Because I have and I think thats empowering not this in this situation. I dont know why but its made me question so many things im just glad im not alone in how I feel about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

lilchicken

It's not the first time she's got pregnant either, needs to be more careful! Surely after it failed the first time you'd do something differently?
she was pregnant and had a miscarriage in 2021.

I don’t think it’s bad to post about having had a miscarriage. I don’t think it’s bad to post about having had an abortion.

but to create content and reels out of it, to take pictures of the tablets themselves… it’s just weird, tacky, thoughtless and inappropriate. I don’t know what’s going through her head.

and not wanting kids?? Sure thing, 100% a valid choice. But why wouldn’t you use contraception properly…? In this day and age it’s so easy and reliable, to make sure you don’t get pregnant with a baby you don’t want.

Reactions: 16

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Talk about making her friends’ gender reveal all about her!? It was their celebration Nelly, no one probably gave a shit about how you felt. You whisked an egg and flour and threw in some food colouring. Your friends are actually having a baby! That’s the celebration

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

moondreamer

She can't even be honest about the time of day 🤣 Her story this morning is 'on her way to the post office.' When you zoom in on the receipts, they are all from yesterday afternoon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

munchkin27

I know this gets said a lot but there’s two adults living in that house, no kids, pets or anything and one of those adults doesn’t have a real job…how does that house get in such a state? I can’t get my head around it at all, if my house looked like that every week I’d be so ashamed. I’m not saying it has to be Instagram perfect 100% of the time but how can they let it get into that state?! 🤢

Fuzzydunlop

What a surprise, she did nothing and skipped the bank holiday weekend.

Three things are for certain in this life- death, taxes, and Nelly not doing anything over a bank holiday weekend.

kknot28

Is she fucking seriously here?! Not sure whether she thinks she's being clever or funny but she's an absolute disgrace.
1000012828.png

• Angry
  • Wow

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
What a weird week for her content wise... posts a reel about her abortion and then days later is going to a cabin to 'heal' by taking lingerie pictures.

• Sick

SOJISUB

It’s just seems so calculated, why on earth would you film such a personal experience and upload it for content, she will be buzzing with the engagement, over 3k comments in an hour

lilchicken

B is an unpaid photographer at this point. That seems to be the biggest role he has in her life.

it honestly feels like her life revolves around content. I know on Instagram it’s going to come across this way, but you’ll get influencers who will maybe tell you about a bath they had earlier, who’ll put up a generic image then update their followers on bad news in the description…

Nelly will actually post several stories about the bath, she’ll post selfies of her in the bath, she’ll post an ad for a razor whilst in the bath…

she won’t just update you on life events, she’ll take selfies while in hospital, she’ll video herself crying and checking pregnancy tests. She’ll film herself recovering from surgery and removing bandages. She’ll post a million stories from a “relaxing trip”. She’ll get B to film her having a panic attack… while literally holding up boarding a plane.

it’s really odd behaviour and cannot be good for anyone to be this invested in their online persona. It’s so odd. And her response to posting this intrusive, private stuff is almost to shame the people who unfollow her. As if they must be prudish or something to not want to follow a stranger through their abortion online.

her followers aren’t helping her because they just cheer her on in this weird behaviour. She seems to be totally surrounded by enablers who cheer her on no matter what, instead of encouraging her to be more moderate with what she shares online.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I am so firmly pro choice but the fact she filmed every step of this with a weird voice over and turned the process into ‘content’ is so fucked. Chronically online
Yep I almost wouldn’t have as much of an issue with it if the filming process had started later but the way she had recorded it from as early as the pregnancy test just makes me think she’s a prick

Reactions: 14

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
she was pregnant and had a miscarriage in 2021.

I don’t think it’s bad to post about having had a miscarriage. I don’t think it’s bad to post about having had an abortion.

but to create content and reels out of it, to take pictures of the tablets themselves… it’s just weird, tacky, thoughtless and inappropriate. I don’t know what’s going through her head.

and not wanting kids?? Sure thing, 100% a valid choice. But why wouldn’t you use contraception properly…? In this day and age it’s so easy and reliable, to make sure you don’t get pregnant with a baby you don’t want.
Completely agree! It’s the context. How now it’s unwanted it’s content, convenient how before it was wanted and also content. The way she was ready to film before she took the test knowing she didn’t want it and acting out for the camera. Having B film her lying on the sofa. The mentioning of people struggling to conceive. The “better luck next time bean” in the poem, the dove emoji. The joking how she’s now gonna write all of her trauma in the form of poetry. She’s just a prick 😂 it makes a mockery of people struggling with infertility and those struggling with the decision to have an abortion and of courrrrse she’s taking note of unfollow numbers because that’s all she really cared about in the first place.

"Not all women experience this, some friends have since told me they really did just find it ‘uncomfortable’, but I wish I’d known this could happen as I might have considered waiting a few more weeks and getting a surgical abortion instead."

Aw Hun maybe you can get a surgical one next time you're running out of content ideas lol

• Wow

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Has she ever spoken about contraception before? I’ve not seen it but curious to know what method she is using.
If she’s using natural cycles and already conceived and miscarried before then I think she is a disgrace to use this to make content out of.

It’s cruel