Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
What kind of person goes on holiday to do things separately to their partner and then spends the day doing Instagram stories of her every move whilst on holiday ??!! What a really strange person she is… stranger than I thought

And filming the bloody tat(vintage shop) and cattle market , how many times has she mentioned that bloody cattle market - its really not that out of the ordinary or interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 5

longstaff

Do they see her as some sort of minor celebrity? Or is it the one upmanship of "ive spent more on her than you have".
Or is just to get a mention in her stories and get tagged? I just can't fathom it!
Its all eventually going to end up in landfill.
What grown woman honestly needs all that, she'd be better off donating it to a children's hospital ward or charity instead of hoarding it the greedy cow!
And did she really need to go out and buy all those cakes a day after doing all that over the top "home baking" (packet mixes).
Yet again no mention of seeing her son, obviously she doesn't need any job doing around the house or he'd be mentioned.
I just knew from her days silence the other day that something was wrong, then of course Mumbles has a lump and needs an operation, in other words come on people send me sympathy parcellllllsssss!
The cakes look hideous that she makes from those packet mixes and she still instructs her followers on how to make them! It’s a bloody packet mix!
You’re right about the silence n Mumbles, she then posts a story using her sad voice n days later she has parcelllls 🙄. Why can’t they see this is what she does!

See she’s out in Steptoe’s Yard, I mean her garden planning and organising moving the piles of crap from one area to another to “tidy” it all up. They are hoarders! The only way she’ll tidy it up is by sorting through it and getting rid of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
At last! I just can't work out why people keep sending her boxes and boxes of gifts!
What is she doing to warrant all these gifts?

It’s a fucking cold Emma, isn’t your mother in law really physically ill? Not that you wanted to talk about it, 4 stories in telling us all about it!!! Sit in your craft room & press sew on you’re machine & then you can sit there & watch some kind of reality tv shite because to be honest the 1 & only brain cell you have can not cope with proper tv! This whole woe is me bullshit is doing my nut in, I had a cold & I felt like shit for 2 days, still worked, then felt better, then 3 days later got a chest infection, had the whole Covid test which thankfully was negative, but still worked! My mum had been seriously ill so have been dealing with that, but it’s life! I know I sound abit like her instead of putting it on Instagram I’m venting on here, but it’s about the fact of I’ve got on with life like everybody else does, life is life, we all deal with REAL issues, any decent person doesn’t go for the likes. Sorry I know it’s another long post but I’m so fucked off with hearing or reading about her life of, picking up mumbles & having to drive an hour to the hospital, then waiting in the car, then after that look what I’ve got from home bargains or b&m!!!!! More tat!!! Some people can’t afford to put their heating on, buy their kids shoes, put decent food on the table, some people at this time of the year are panicking about what they will get the kids for Christmas! But it’s ok Emma will open her shop a few times because Christmas so that will make £8000+ so she can buy more shit & find another reason why she can’t press go on her fancy sewing machine!!! Sorry about spelling & grammar mistakes but I’m angry & a couple of glasses of wine in

Reactions: 4

longstaff

I don’t think her last opening up of the shop went down too well! No where near as many sales. She’s pissed off too many people with her last half arsed attempt. Approx 360 orders so let’s see what excuses she will have not to do these, oh don’t forget to look at all the tat in the garden, no Emma go upstairs do your orders, then look at your shitty horrible tacky garden ffs
The shop was open for nearly an hour too! Her smugness after she had closed it, was so irritating. She’s revelling in her popularity at the moment, but it won’t last 🤞
I’ll be surprised if she gets those orders done by the time she goes away, then she’ll be exhausted, or it will be too hot to “sew” and then she will be poorly and need to take it easy.
She annoys the life out of me with her excessive spending and laziness and pampered life, but I’m drawn to watch her stories. 😏

Has anybody noticed how she’s pointing out that she’s been dusting her living room & she’s in clean pj’s etc etc, me thinks she’s looking at the tattle life! Well Emma if you are reading this, then please stop being so needy, when you get orders do them & be thankful for them, appreciate that a lot of people have lost their jobs, homes & businesses during Covid, so stop buying so much plastic shite for ‘the cottage’ think of the key workers that have worked all through Covid & put their lives at risk for the likes of you coming in to buy the shit that you do buy + have had major issues going on in their lives etc but couldn’t take the time off of work & then for you to bitch & moan then send most of the tat that you buy back it’s infuriating. It would be so lovely if you could send some of the parcelllllllllls you get sent to you to charity! Also who at the age of 47 (9) likes all that love heart tat anyway ffs, there’s a reason why that’s in the kiddies aisle. Sorry also if Connor is reading this but tbh if my kids saw me doing those kinds of posts they would have had a word!!

• Heart
Hands up, who thought the black dress was funky and that Enema would look funky in it?

That would be no one then, just as I thought 😂
It would look fine on a 20 year old not a 58 year old. I’m 46 I don’t want to look funky, I want to be comfy. Omg also the nails wtf! Yes they are pretty nails & they cost £1, they will last 2 days max! Put the fucking nails on & deal with it Emma, jeezzzzzzzz you can cut your shit items that you make by pressing go on your machines out with nails on anyway, you don’t actually do anything Emma! I don’t know about you but I’m looking forward to her opening those boxes of cheap cake mix, adding an egg then putting them in the oven & saying omg I looooovvvvveeeeee iiiitttttttttttttttttt. I’ve been cooking all afternoon I’m so tired, oh & Craigs gone fishing in the freezing cold!

I’m so sorry if I sound a complete & utter bitch but I’m so done with the same old same old crap & begging! Also I’m so still in shock about that nutcracker machine sewn hanging thing at £9.50 so I think my estimate of her make about £5000 has just doubled because I totally thought she sold her items at about £3-£5, I need to up my bloody prices, all mine are hand cut, hand painted ohhhhhh hand made!

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
Attention all! She is about to do some hard graft!
The binmen have been and she about to go out and drag the bin back in from the driveway!
She may need a lay down and an entire cake to help her deal with the sheer exhaustion caused by this much activity 🙄

• Haha

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed she’s not been in her manky dressing gown much the last few days ?! Wonder if she’s been reading all the comments on here ?!

longstaff

5BC7F115-DEFD-4030-827B-6AD7631509F3.png

“Doing amazing on your account” 🤦🏻‍♀️ And that is why they send her parcellls. She’s adored for being a lazy self centered greedy childish person. As we have a different opinion and viewpoint from her insta fans, we must be the ones who are weak and her adoring public are the strong women 🙄

• Haha

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Thank God the holidays ending! I don’t think I could take much more waffling on! I also hate the way she talks about her husband. She won’t have half the tat without his money to spend!

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Just in case we were wondering🤬🤬 But don’t worry mumbles our poor Enema is not overdoing it!!

Can’t her followers see this happens EVERY time !! If I did this at work eventually i would be sacked , but our poor Enema just gets away with by making everyone feel oh so sorry for , coming on yesterday coughing and spluttering for sympathy- you have a cold Emma - get over it and get on with doing your orders that some poor people(albeit stupid) have paid for !

Attachments

• Heart
I don’t think her last opening up of the shop went down too well! No where near as many sales. She’s pissed off too many people with her last half arsed attempt. Approx 360 orders so let’s see what excuses she will have not to do these, oh don’t forget to look at all the tat in the garden, no Emma go upstairs do your orders, then look at your shitty horrible tacky garden ffs

• Heart
More undeclared own brand ads on her stories last night, promoting the shite she makes in her shop. Even a link to take you straight there. I wonder if she has permission to advertise those pink heart cups as EB! Apparently EB workers have them 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was thinking the same you know, also the Disney characters!! I don’t know how she gets away with it I really don’t. But then if you have no imagination like her you have to copy.
Now can somebody please explain to me why we have to know what shite food she has bought from Tesco? I don’t care what processed shite you eat Emma. Only 5 mins late to pick up Lola from the groomers! I would have charged her, if everybody was 5 minutes late over the day it mounts up. She has no consideration about anybody but herself & the pink plastic tacky cotttaaarrrgggeeeeeere in the villlllarrrrrrggggeeeeee.
I will say it again I don’t know why I still watch her or flick through her stories, I think I’m obsessed with just how pathetic she is.

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
So the old pattern continues. She opens the shop with a big fuss and two days later she’s poorly! The sheeples will be waiting a long time for their orders. True to form as always.

longstaff

Don’t forget the love hearts diffuser! Couldn’t believe the flowers! They must’ve cost a fair amount as they were beautiful. I just don’t get why people would pay out all that money for a gift for someone they’ve never met. I still can’t get over the amount of plastic tat, food and “treats” she buys.

longstaff

Totally agree with everything above! I’ve not commented on here for ages as, like the rest of us on this thread, I actually work and after trying to fit everything in…Christmas shopping, seeing my children and grandchildren and looking after elderly in-laws, I didn’t trust myself not to rant at her self indulgent stories and ridiculous lifestyle of shovelling more shite down her turkey neck, endless shopping trips, parcells and her never ending recovery after a self induced gall bladder operation. She is totally ridiculous and I cannot understand why her followers still constantly run up her arse sending her crap that she can’t find in her local shops and hang off her every moan and whine. Think I ranted there didn’t I 😂

Thst pink checked coat is vile!

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Yet another parcelll!!!!
The begging is going well Emma!

I've recently found her Instagram. NO WAY is she in her fourties! I thought mid sixties! Not having it. No way! Show us your birth certificate!

Why does she mispronounce words too?! Carotts, radeeshes, parcells etc. It's weird.

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is the Pukey pink pimp house!