Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I do! I used to really like her but now the constant “I love it” hinch style with the big “T” on the end grinds my gears!!!

Reactions: 2
At last! I just can't work out why people keep sending her boxes and boxes of gifts!
What is she doing to warrant all these gifts?

Reactions: 5
I don’t know. She keeps saying she’s soooo embarrassed and can’t believe everyone’s kindness and yet doesn’t seem to share the kindness and pass anything on! Her house looks like a badly organised charity shop! Full of absolute crap and I’ve never seen her dust a thing! 🤢Don’t even get me started on the way she uses words eg Par-cellllls!

Reactions: 3
Yes no kindness paid forward at all.
Makes out shes had such a bad year as she's had an operation and her "Mumbles" has been unwell.
But I think shes got it good, seems to only work once in a blue moon.
Her mum and dad are still alive and well, she doesn't have it that bad.
I notice she never has her son and daughter in law round for dinner but always gets her son to do DIY in the house.
She acts like a spoilt brat too, got to have her own way all the time.
She doesn't seem to have any friends either.
Such an odd woman.

Its Gousto time, its Gousto time 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Gusto crazy the lazy bint! I don’t know why she is crazy about pink. Her house looks like a child’s doll house that’s been wrecked by a four year old! She says she’s 45 but looks wwwaaaayyyyy older! As for her “shop” I don’t get the hype. She sells her clips a lot more expensive than other sellers and constantly has her shop closed to make people panic buy when she opens. Please get out of you pjs and dressing gown!

I cannot stand the sound of her loud swallowing in every single video urghhhh makes me shudder!

Does she ever walk that dog?
Shes moaning that its been barking all day, well perhaps you should try walking it love! Giving it some exercise! Poor thing!

Does she ever walk that dog?
Shes moaning that its been barking all day, well perhaps you should try walking it love! Giving it some exercise! Poor thing!
She can’t because then she would have to get out of that manky dressing gown! It looks like it’s as crusty as her face!
Poor thing no gusto today 😔 oh it’s ok poor Craig is paying for a takeout!
I surprised he has time to eat. As soon as he finishes work she has him slaving over her next project! Poor man.

So do we think the son Connor is Craigs? As it seems they have only been married a short while and Connor is 28.
When she was showing baby photos I noticed she didn't show any of Connor with Craig.

No I don’t think he is. To be honest I don’t think they all get on. You never see him there or even eviddence he’s been there. I think she’s too much of a pampered princess to be much of a mum. I could be wrong but I think she thinks more of that stinky dog than she does Craig or her son.

My friends husband works in a quarry and deals with a lot of lorry drivers.
Most of them go Dogging and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Craig was out doing that!
He always seems to be at work.
Yep she never mentions her son unless he's doing work for her on the cottage.
They never go out for meals or have him and his girlfriend over for a meal its so odd!
Apart from her Mumbles 🙄 she never talks about meeting up with anyone else

My friends husband works in a quarry and deals with a lot of lorry drivers.
Most of them go Dogging and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Craig was out doing that!
He always seems to be at work.
Yep she never mentions her son unless he's doing work for her on the cottage.
They never go out for meals or have him and his girlfriend over for a meal its so odd!
Apart from her Mumbles 🙄 she never talks about meeting up with anyone else
I think she’s so spoilt that she’s thinks she’s too good for friends!
Wtf does she look like with that headband on? It looks like it was made for a child not a old wrinkly woman 😂😂

I can’t believe her “snack cupboard”. All those sweets and chocolates that her followers sent her is just stashed there. Why not give it to the food bank the greedy cow! Some little kids would be so grateful for a sweetie 😔

I can’t believe her “snack cupboard”. All those sweets and chocolates that her followers sent her is just stashed there. Why not give it to the food bank the greedy cow! Some little kids would be so grateful for a sweetie 😔
All the crap she eats im surprised she's not built like the side of a house.
Mind you it could all catch up with her, she doesn't go out riding her bike anymore and the hubby always gets lumbered with walking the dog.
She doesn't even go food shopping, Craig has to do all that as well as working full time.