Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally we could have all put money on that becoming an issue. I have never seen such a selfish, needy, hoarding, tacky person before, but she never used to be like that, she’s got worse over the past year it’s ridiculous. I must admit though I do believe I can see she gets it from mumbles, if I shoved a camera in my mums face when she got in my car I think I would be wearing the camera & I could never post whatever I recorded as the language would be rather blue lol
😂. you’re right she has got worse over the last year. I think she’s revelling in the adoration from her fans

Reactions: 2
Literally we could have all put money on that becoming an issue. I have never seen such a selfish, needy, hoarding, tacky person before, but she never used to be like that, she’s got worse over the past year it’s ridiculous. I must admit though I do believe I can see she gets it from mumbles, if I shoved a camera in my mums face when she got in my car I think I would be wearing the camera & I could never post whatever I recorded as the language would be rather blue lol
Same here !!

😂. you’re right she has got worse over the last year. I think she’s revelling in the adoration from her fans
Yes she keeps saying sorry I haven’t replied to all your messages , she actually believe she’s some kind of minor celeb🤣🤣

Same here !!

Yes she keeps saying sorry I haven’t replied to all your messages , she actually believe she’s some kind of minor celeb🤣🤣
I bet she hasn’t got any messages, I believe people are getting sick of her now, she’s become too needy & childish

Reactions: 1
I bet she hasn’t got any messages, I believe people are getting sick of her now, she’s become too needy & childish
No I think she still has quite a few sheep that think she’s amazing! Whoever is sending all these parrcceells must be as batshit crazy as her! I mean what’s her account all about? She’s not funny, defo not a cleaning account😂 and gulps like a camel who’s been in the desert a year without water!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No I think she still has quite a few sheep that think she’s amazing! Whoever is sending all these parrcceells must be as batshit crazy as her! I mean what’s her account all about? She’s not funny, defo not a cleaning account😂 and gulps like a camel who’s been in the desert a year without water!
Absolutely they can only be as crazy as she is and she seems to be getting crazier by the day! Did you see all the tit she was sent yesterday and got excited about?! I mean like she needs anymore chocolate or sweets!!! And she really needs to cut out the bathroom shots - they freak me out!! Ps love the camel analogy !!! So funny😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely they can only be as crazy as she is and she seems to be getting crazier by the day! Did you see all the tit she was sent yesterday and got excited about?! I mean like she needs anymore chocolate or sweets!!! And she really needs to cut out the bathroom shots - they freak me out!! Ps love the camel analogy !!! So funny😂😂
She does really remind me of a camel!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed she’s not been in her manky dressing gown much the last few days ?! Wonder if she’s been reading all the comments on here ?!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed she’s not been in her manky dressing gown much the last few days ?! Wonder if she’s been reading all the comments on here ?!
Just need her to stop with the massive gulping and constant clearing of her throat.
We don't want to hear that Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 2