Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
The first time Enema opened her shop after being ill, me n my friend worked out she must have taken around £8000 in sales as she had so many orders!
Oh my god the woman is very clever isn’t she as has been said before at manipulating people, didn’t realise just how clever

Reactions: 3
The woman is driving me insane, so course you can not pick up the free bottle of M&S gin at a garage, they are franchised ffs woman, she is so thick it’s unbelievable. It’s all but buy buy with her, it’s absolutely disgusting & makes me feel sick. I’ve been off work ill this week, I’m still not 100% but I HAVE to go back to work Monday because I can’t afford not to work! So when she is saying I’m so exhausted because she showed someone where the shed is that is rotten & had got up at 8 is a complete & utter piss take. Go on Emma go get yourself a job, get off of Instagram, nobody cares if you are doing a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle, nobody cares about how long it took you to put up your god awful tacky Christmas decs, nobody cares about what you got in the charity shop, you are an awful woman you really are, poor Craig but he obviously doesn’t have a back bone because he puts up with her shite

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Her mums birthday so she’s arranging a tea party, why I earth Emma doesn’t volu to host it is beyond me , shit daughter , wife and mother so it seems. It’s all about her, what if her husband likes to leave the pegs on the line? It is after all his home too.

I shouldn’t really watch her , she brings out the worst in me, it’s my issue about weak willed users .

519 sales in an hour omg that is insane, working on things being about £4 an item that’s just over £2000!!!! No wonder she buys so much tat she can afford too!!! But it’s rubbish she sells I do not understand it, I try to make & sell things but I think I’m too over critical of my stuff so do some bits then I can’t be bothered because I just Chuck it away but tbh I think I’m going to start putting my all into my stuff because if she can do it then I most certainly can! I wonder when her hair folicles will start hurting again, I wonder how late she will be this time

• Angry

Eyesopened

VIP Member
My house is 110 years old and crappy windows was the first thing I changed when I bought it 20 years ago, I can guarantee that the next people that buy it , will change them .

Are you fucking kidding me!!!!!!! Sheep stop falling for the woe is me woe is me. She can afford to buy this tat herself, you don’t need to buy it for her you know. Remember how much you sheep buy her tat that her machine makes for!!! Come on people stop being so stupid to think she cares about you all

Attachments

• Angry

Eyesopened

VIP Member
has dozens of plates, buys 4 more .

Emma, just because they are cheap , you don’t have to buy them, how about thinking about folk who have no plates, just starting out needing to find cheap nice ones in charity shops . Yes, there’s nothing to say you can’t buy whatever you want but how about being a bit selfless?

Why does it look like a kids party has descended on the pink cotttttaaarrrrgggeeee, I couldn’t cope with the amount of pink & I love pink. Mind you I bet those poundstretcher candles are good quality lol ha ha ha. How embarrassing, so desperate for likes & freebies she’s doing more pound stretcher collabs , what a joke she is

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
So she spends all weekend decluttering to go buy more pink plastic crap to clutter the cotaaarge up with - why does this not surprise me one bit. I’ve been trying to avoid watching her stories as she’s drives me insane - so much tat !!! I just want to scream when I see it all!

Oh and just thought - sore arm = perfect excuse for her to be late with orders!! She’s already said I’ll see if I can do any tonight , see if my arm holds out ! God she is so pathetic
Literally we could have all put money on that becoming an issue. I have never seen such a selfish, needy, hoarding, tacky person before, but she never used to be like that, she’s got worse over the past year it’s ridiculous. I must admit though I do believe I can see she gets it from mumbles, if I shoved a camera in my mums face when she got in my car I think I would be wearing the camera & I could never post whatever I recorded as the language would be rather blue lol

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Wasn’t she gutted about that tacky piece of jewellery, that did make me laugh, that’s never worth £49 it’s £2 from primark & will turn the child’s neck green. I wouldn’t let my daughter wear that cheap shit
Absolutely! But I bet she will still wear it. Or maybe the poor daughter in law will get it for Christmas! 😂

Eyesopened

VIP Member
She’s had copyright pointed out to her by several people I know of and still bangs out the hinch crap . Silly woman .

her husband leads a right dogs life with her and her prissy over bearing attitude. The dog is treated better than him and she’s like hinch for slowly killing it with food and no decent exercise.

both her and her mum working in charity shops so they can have first dibs 🙄

bet Craig wishes she would show the same lack of restraint in the bedroom 😂

• Haha

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I get that people sending her parcels are just looking for a shout-out for their account but it’s the greed that grinds my gears. I’ve never once heard her say she’s going to take some of her chocolate and sweet stash to the food bank. Some kids would be so grateful for them. But no Princess Gulpazoid of Castle Pink Puke is just too greedy.

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Incoming tins of roses and tacky candles! It must be amazing to talk about your wish list online and the poof like magic it appears!
She’s proper on the beg for Halloween candles isn’t she

Isn’t the whole growing a sunflower thing when we were all in primary school? Asking for a primary school going friend ffs
She just so random isn’t she , I honestly think she believes she has an award winning garden and she’s some garden expert whereas in reality it looks like such a mess , I wouldn’t dare harp on about it as much as she does if my garden looked like that

longstaff

She don’t normally like Viennese “swirls” but mumbalutions brought these ones and they are so delisssshhh and Shes gonna eat them all while she’s sewing even though she’ll get belly ache. She can’t find em near her though as she lives in a tiny village full of cute cottaaagggeeessss (looks longingly at the box then into the camera silently pleading with her followers for parcelllss, even though she won’t open them for days as she’s sooo busy and then amid her squeals of delight she’ll tell them what naughty darlins they all are) She’s so excited to destroy Craig’s family heirloom and paint it pink and add fake flowers and nutcrackers and gonks. It will look sooooooo pretty and she’ll do a reel so she can instruct people on how to ransack their treasured family pieces. Anyway she’s sooooo cold not even her cosieeeesss are warming her up so she’s gonna have a nice soak in the barrrth and use the last of her #gifted bathbombs and facemarrrssskss, (said in a sad voice with a sigh to camera) then tomorrow she can wonder why she is in agony with the rosacea on her face. She’s so tirreeedd, so tireeed, she’s gonna have a lay in tomorrow and stop in bed till dinner time as she’s had such a busy week as she was at work for one whole afternoon. 🌸🌺🌷🍬🍡🍭🍰🎀

As you can tell she’s irritated the shit out of me after I’ve watched her story tonight 😂

• Haha

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Oh no all wasn’t well after the Rennies last night so Princess puke is having a lazy jigsaw day while she recovers from her oh so bad trapped wind!! Goodness if there was ever an image of pathetic she is it!!

As a 'crafter' she should know the rule of odds for making items, that wreath with 4 in your face flowers looks shite.
I thought the wreath looked shite too, I thought it was just me being picky but no, it really is so bad. I don’t understand Craig not saying anything about it, it’s embarrassing for him. What’s annoying me is why is she constantly buying stuff from home bargains, b&m etc & supporting corporations when she could be supporting small online businesses, those tags that she bought from a corporation! Why didn’t she make her own or buy from a small business! Is she really thinking by sharing her tat she buys from home bargains etc that they will send her some free shit like they do to Mrs Hinch lol

itsahardknockhunchlife

Oh dear oh dear 😳 so now the lottie is going to be a pink palace 🤢 im not sure a pink shed and all that tat is going to go down well with the allotment crew 😳