Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like all the annoying adverts rolled into one .

still least the charity shop will benefit when Connor has to sort all that dust collection out .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg woman put down the phone & enjoy the holiday with you’re husband, nobody cares about what tat you buy. Also take your shoes off when walking around somebody else’s home ffs. So disrespectful & tidy up, it’s a tit tip

Omg woman put down the phone & enjoy the holiday with you’re husband, nobody cares about what tat you buy. Also take your shoes off when walking around somebody else’s home ffs. So disrespectful & tidy up, it’s a tit tip
I was wondering how much Yorkshire tat she’d find to take back to her cotaaarge full of tat!! Also isn’t it weird that there having a day on their own so Craig can go fishing and she can do her own thing?? Weird!

I was wondering how much Yorkshire tat she’d find to take back to her cotaaarge full of tat!! Also isn’t it weird that there having a day on their own so Craig can go fishing and she can do her own thing?? Weird!
Bless him I bet the relief of time away from her is amazing! Could you imagine being stuck with her day in day out! The bloke needs a medal! Or therapy!

• Haha
Why can’t she have a salad? Why had it got to be a little salad 😂

thank heavens the hinch thing is dying out, those bloody clips are tit.

As for the house sitters 🙄🙄 she’s made herself look like a right idiot saying they have house sitters when the lazy dog had gone to her mothers plus they have a ring camera system .
Offering too much personal info and then having to lie to make it sound like the house is always occupied 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why can’t she have a salad? Why had it got to be a little salad 😂

thank heavens the hinch thing is dying out, those bloody clips are tit.

As for the house sitters 🙄🙄 she’s made herself look like a right idiot saying they have house sitters when the lazy dog had gone to her mothers plus they have a ring camera system .
Offering too much personal info and then having to lie to make it sound like the house is always occupied 🙄
I don’t think anyone would burgle the house anyway! Unless they were into plastic tat and dust!

• Haha
Is it just me but does anybody else notice how horrible she is to her husband? Emma you obviously don’t want to be with him so end both your misery & go your separate ways ffs, because if I spoke to my husband like that he would have walked

Reactions: 4
Is it just me but does anybody else notice how horrible she is to her husband? Emma you obviously don’t want to be with him so end both your misery & go your separate ways ffs, because if I spoke to my husband like that he would have walked
I wouldn't be surprised if they are in separate beds, I noticed how quickly she moved his hoodie off one of the single beds when giving us a tour of the cottage.
Funny how he is going off fishing alone while they are on holiday together!

What kind of person goes on holiday to do things separately to their partner and then spends the day doing Instagram stories of her every move whilst on holiday ??!! What a really strange person she is… stranger than I thought

And filming the bloody tat(vintage shop) and cattle market , how many times has she mentioned that bloody cattle market - its really not that out of the ordinary or interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank God the holidays ending! I don’t think I could take much more waffling on! I also hate the way she talks about her husband. She won’t have half the tat without his money to spend!

Reactions: 4
Thank God the holidays ending! I don’t think I could take much more waffling on! I also hate the way she talks about her husband. She won’t have half the tat without his money to spend!
There’s still a few days to go🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t know if I can take much more of her waffling, perhaps she’ll be quieter tomorrow when Craig is back from his “fishing” trip today. I have concluded today that I do actually think she’s crazy

There’s still a few days to go🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t know if I can take much more of her waffling, perhaps she’ll be quieter tomorrow when Craig is back from his “fishing” trip today. I have concluded today that I do actually think she’s crazy
I think she’s a biscuit short of a party definitely!

Sheeps 😳😳😳

can that woman go one day with buying something?
I don’t think she can. There’s always room for more tat in the pink puke palace!

• Haha
Oh my god how much tat has she managed to find today??!! Her cotaaaaarge must surely be bursting at the seams , how does she find room for a continual supply of charity shop tat ?! And why has Craig disappeared again ?? Oh he must be off buying roses to leave around the house as a surprise before he goes off on another “fishing trip”

What kind of person goes on holiday to do things separately to their partner and then spends the day doing Instagram stories of her every move whilst on holiday ??!! What a really strange person she is… stranger than I thought

And filming the bloody tat(vintage shop) and cattle market , how many times has she mentioned that bloody cattle market - its really not that out of the ordinary or interesting
Do they not have sheep or hills in Essex? I don’t know why she has to keep going on about them. Now I always believe that if you are on holiday together you should do things together right ffs! Oh no she couldn’t get her freebie hair do, oh well at least she won’t have to say oh i luv iiiittttttt, snort snort snort, wtf is that noise she makes when she laughs? I don’t get her I really don’t, she can’t stop buying she has an issue, maybe it’s because she’s in a dead end marriage with somebody she obviously doesn’t want to be with

Reactions: 3
Do they not have sheep or hills in Essex? I don’t know why she has to keep going on about them. Now I always believe that if you are on holiday together you should do things together right ffs! Oh no she couldn’t get her freebie hair do, oh well at least she won’t have to say oh i luv iiiittttttt, snort snort snort, wtf is that noise she makes when she laughs? I don’t get her I really don’t, she can’t stop buying she has an issue, maybe it’s because she’s in a dead end marriage with somebody she obviously doesn’t want to be with
I know - I really don’t know why she keeps going on about the hills !! It’s so odd. If she was in the Yorkshire Dales I’d get it but she’s staying in a market town that is really not that hilly and neither are any of the places they have visited(I am quite locals so know the area well) and yes I’m sure they have sheep down south too and cattle markets🤣

Thought I was watching hinchs stories with all the wedding spam 🙄.

She really is all about what people do for her isn’t she ? Craig with his notes and roses, diy galore and moving stuff for her as she’s so delicate, followers sending her shite , her son building stuff .

With her pretend pearls 🙄

Was I imagining things, before she went on her holiday she said her son was staying at the house to house sit, now she’s back the garden hasn’t been touched & the neighbour has been taking in the parcellllllssssss!! To be a good liar you need a damn good memory, she hasn’t got that it would seem unless I’m wrong! Also a pink bleeping mason jar for 50p did she really need it, ffs she’s a compulsive buyer of crap

Was I imagining things, before she went on her holiday she said her son was staying at the house to house sit, now she’s back the garden hasn’t been touched & the neighbour has been taking in the parcellllllssssss!! To be a good liar you need a damn good memory, she hasn’t got that it would seem unless I’m wrong! Also a pink bleeping mason jar for 50p did she really need it, ffs she’s a compulsive buyer of crap
She is a compulsive liar who just talks crap all day long! And never mind the 50p mason jar - have you seen all the rest of the piles of charity shop crap she’s come back with ?! The toilet roll(wine rack)?!! And the gulping is just on another level at the moment

She is a compulsive liar who just talks crap all day long! And never mind the 50p mason jar - have you seen all the rest of the piles of charity shop crap she’s come back with ?! The toilet roll(wine rack)?!! And the gulping is just on another level at the moment
She tends to do a big pause before a gulp, so I tap the screen as soon as I see her do that so I don't have to hear her swallowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3