Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes if I was toothless I’d be pretty annoyed that I’m working my butt off while she is wandering from shop to shop buying toot! I think we are due a “poorly day” aren’t we Emma? It’s been at least a week!

Reactions: 1
I notice she’s doing stories on stuff available in Aldi and Home Bargains, no doubt she’s hoping it will be #gifted from Aldi and HB very soon.

Yes if I was toothless I’d be pretty annoyed that I’m working my butt off while she is wandering from shop to shop buying toot! I think we are due a “poorly day” aren’t we Emma? It’s been at least a week!
She had a bad back and knee yesterday 😂

The results of the poll have been announced….she’s opening her shop on Saturday! Then in just over 3 weeks, her and toothless are off on their holllllibobssssss (you can bet it won’t be just a holiday). I predict more despatch delays, more exhaustion, more days off, more sympathy parcelllls and more plastic tat stuffed into the cottage and steptoes yard.

The results of the poll have been announced….she’s opening her shop on Saturday! Then in just over 3 weeks, her and toothless are off on their holllllibobssssss (you can bet it won’t be just a holiday). I predict more despatch delays, more exhaustion, more days off, more sympathy parcelllls and more plastic tat stuffed into the cottage and steptoes yard.
She’s soooooo predictable isn’t she !!

There is a s no way the orders will all be done before she goes on holiday. She’s just doing it so she has plenty of money to spend on herself when they go away! Her sheep can’t see she’s using them for the cash despite having no intention of getting the orders out in time.

Reactions: 2
There is a s no way the orders will all be done before she goes on holiday. She’s just doing it so she has plenty of money to spend on herself when they go away! Her sheep can’t see she’s using them for the cash despite having no intention of getting the orders out in time.
People are just so stupid!! Surely she can’t keep getting away with doing this

She needs the money to buy Yorkshire tat! She’s going to my favourite area 😕. I cannot bare the thought of her singing the place names n pronouncing them in her childish way 😐

Think the embroidery machine investment has paid for itself a few times over by now . I’m sure people think she does the clips etc by a normal machine instead of programming it and letting it do the majority of the work .

anyone remember when she was forever in cahoots with Purkilicious?

Think the embroidery machine investment has paid for itself a few times over by now . I’m sure people think she does the clips etc by a normal machine instead of programming it and letting it do the majority of the work .

anyone remember when she was forever in cahoots with Purkilicious?
Aah yes “Purki” “Fluff” “Fluffster”😂. Obviously not enough money to be made there so she’s now turned her attention to other collaborations.
Poor Enema doesn’t have enough time in the day to get everything done! The poor love is working her fingers to the bone “sewing” all those new clips, she’s even getting up early at 8.30, rather than her usual 10 am and still doesn’t have enough time! She will be exhausted and poorly again if she doesn’t take it easy 😏

Aah yes “Purki” “Fluff” “Fluffster”😂. Obviously not enough money to be made there so she’s now turned her attention to other collaborations.
Poor Enema doesn’t have enough time in the day to get everything done! The poor love is working her fingers to the bone “sewing” all those new clips, she’s even getting up early at 8.30, rather than her usual 10 am and still doesn’t have enough time! She will be exhausted and poorly again if she doesn’t take it easy 😏
So funny but so true!!

I’m already bored of her moaning about how exhausted and stressed she is and her endless apologies about not being able to get the orders out on time

I don’t know how she has the nerve on her ‘market nights’ to charge what she does for the wholesale crap she peddles, some of it cute but the profit bargain is 500% plus for some of it . Why do these women get taken in ?

Margin not bargain 😂

I don’t think her last opening up of the shop went down too well! No where near as many sales. She’s pissed off too many people with her last half arsed attempt. Approx 360 orders so let’s see what excuses she will have not to do these, oh don’t forget to look at all the tat in the garden, no Emma go upstairs do your orders, then look at your crappy horrible tacky garden ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her mums birthday so she’s arranging a tea party, why I earth Emma doesn’t volu to host it is beyond me , tit daughter , wife and mother so it seems. It’s all about her, what if her husband likes to leave the pegs on the line? It is after all his home too.

I shouldn’t really watch her , she brings out the worst in me, it’s my issue about weak willed users .

Reactions: 3
Her mums birthday so she’s arranging a tea party, why I earth Emma doesn’t volu to host it is beyond me , tit daughter , wife and mother so it seems. It’s all about her, what if her husband likes to leave the pegs on the line? It is after all his home too.
She is an absolute vile human being.
I shouldn’t really watch her , she brings out the worst in me, it’s my issue about weak willed users .
I agree dont know why I continue to watch, its like a car crash cant look away.
The constant clearing of her throat and the massive swallowing sounds she makes make me want to heave!
Oh no she won't host the tea party, she'd actually have to get off her backside and do some work if they had if at hers!

I don’t think her last opening up of the shop went down too well! No where near as many sales. She’s pissed off too many people with her last half arsed attempt. Approx 360 orders so let’s see what excuses she will have not to do these, oh don’t forget to look at all the tat in the garden, no Emma go upstairs do your orders, then look at your crappy horrible tacky garden ffs
The shop was open for nearly an hour too! Her smugness after she had closed it, was so irritating. She’s revelling in her popularity at the moment, but it won’t last 🤞
I’ll be surprised if she gets those orders done by the time she goes away, then she’ll be exhausted, or it will be too hot to “sew” and then she will be poorly and need to take it easy.
She annoys the life out of me with her excessive spending and laziness and pampered life, but I’m drawn to watch her stories. 😏

Attention all! She is about to do some hard graft!
The binmen have been and she about to go out and drag the bin back in from the driveway!
She may need a lay down and an entire cake to help her deal with the sheer exhaustion caused by this much activity 🙄

• Haha