Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
Maybe Emma if you stopped stuffing cake down your throat you'd be able to eat a hot meal!

Surprise surprise she's been sent a love hearts puzzle!
Just who are these idiots that keep sending her stuff, and now the flowers.
Course she can't give the whole bunch of flowers to Mumbles, she has to break the up into two.
For goodness sake if these ideots have so much money to burn, donate it to a charity, say its in Mumbles honour if you really have to part with your money.
She does nothing to deserve any of these gifts and she on the beg now constantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Doesn’t know why she brought up her excessive touching of her hair , I’ll give you a clue = can’t stop reading tattle 😂

Well she’s prepared as she bought a chocolate cheesecake after getting her fringe cut and feathers put back in 🙄. Why does she constantly rearrange her hair and pull it forward 😡
Is it just me or does anybody else question if her hairdresser is actually a hairdresser or not, that fringe is not straight at all

• Haha
Is it just me but does anybody else notice how horrible she is to her husband? Emma you obviously don’t want to be with him so end both your misery & go your separate ways ffs, because if I spoke to my husband like that he would have walked

Hey Emma why don’t you look on google it’s full of so much information, I’m on plants, slips, where to get pink shit tat for the cottage ffs woman, stop being so needy for messages from people. Concentrate on working & spending time with hubby

• Haha

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Oh god she’s off shopping with mumbles, wonder how much pink plastic that she’s gonna come back with. She should perhaps consider buying a new kettle though since hers has been broken for weeks now and she keeps going on about it, i think she’s hoping somebody might send her for one for free and it not happened yet, keep trying Enema!

And why the hell does she have to film mumbles coming out of the house and getting in the car , how intrusive !!!! Unless she likes it which I think she must do - I think she is as bonkers as her daughter

Last edited:

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Her back is too ‘poorly’ to sew her orders but ok to put a shed together!

you are right her family, especially Craig are totally enabling her

At this point her garden and cottage are like a scrapyard. It’s ridiculous! The husband and family enabling her “illnesses” and constant shopping is madness

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I agree! Steptoes yard is a great name for it! I see her son got a mention because he’s given her some expensive grass. The only time he’s mentioned is if she wants something or he gives her something. Btw Emma spraying crap pink doesn’t make it sooooooo cute!

longstaff

🎼good after-noon, good arrrrrfter-nooon, happy saturrrrrday, happpppy satttuuurrrrday…….to yoooooo🎶 Quick get yourselves over to Nayworth and beg her for some seeds and you too can have a garden like Enema 😁

• Haha

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
So she’s showing off about having another holiday. Glad to see she’s finding lots of shite to fill the cottaaage up with.
Poor Craig looks totally bored with it all. I guess that’s the price you pay for having a internet success for a wife 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
So she spends all weekend decluttering to go buy more pink plastic crap to clutter the cotaaarge up with - why does this not surprise me one bit. I’ve been trying to avoid watching her stories as she’s drives me insane - so much tat !!! I just want to scream when I see it all!
And so the cycle continues!!

She just has to show off with everything. Last year they had piles of sweets and stuff her sheep had sent and I thought then why not donate it to a hospice or children’s charity? But no piggy Emma keeps it to herself! She gulps enough on the daily, imagine her when she’s stuffing that lot down!
The gulping is awful isn’t it, I did see she had re gifted some tat that she got sent & she sent it to the USA to a ‘friend’. Now I’m abit old fashioned, I meet up with my friends, we share a coffee or a bottle of wine, we laugh, cry & chat, face to face, they are real, not like her ‘friends’ that they talk online so say! She’s getting worse she really is

What kind of person goes on holiday to do things separately to their partner and then spends the day doing Instagram stories of her every move whilst on holiday ??!! What a really strange person she is… stranger than I thought

And filming the bloody tat(vintage shop) and cattle market , how many times has she mentioned that bloody cattle market - its really not that out of the ordinary or interesting
Do they not have sheep or hills in Essex? I don’t know why she has to keep going on about them. Now I always believe that if you are on holiday together you should do things together right ffs! Oh no she couldn’t get her freebie hair do, oh well at least she won’t have to say oh i luv iiiittttttt, snort snort snort, wtf is that noise she makes when she laughs? I don’t get her I really don’t, she can’t stop buying she has an issue, maybe it’s because she’s in a dead end marriage with somebody she obviously doesn’t want to be with

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I have a theory that Craig has a bit on the side. All the constant disappearing from the holiday, off fishing??? Or maybe he’s as sick of her as we are!

OMG has anyone seen the latest reel of the front of her house ??!! What on earth must her neighbour’s and the locals think ??! I have never seen anything as hideous all my life
I have just looked at it, it’s so hideous & tacky, I would laugh if I lived by her, every time I walked past whilst walking my dogs! Talking of walking dogs, when was the last time she walked that dog ffs, trust me your dog does not want a big blanket put on her! The list of things to do really Emma, it’s for 1 bloody day that’s all, why does she feel like she needs to buy people, also did you notice the whole ‘I hope you like your gift’ info she put on the picture of that shitty gonk mug, look at me look at me regifting, she’s a complete muppet she really is. Go out Emma, get a real job & live your life with your husband, oh & have a glass of wine it might chill you out!

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
I think she talks to the birds as she hasn’t got any real life friends! I can’t ever remember Emma being with a friend or evidence of this. Must be because she’s such a self cantered pain in the butt!.
Yes I’ve said this before - it’s because she doesn’t have any real life friends other than mumbles. Anyone who spends her life talking to her instagram friends and the birds in her garden cannot have a life

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
She is a compulsive liar who just talks crap all day long! And never mind the 50p mason jar - have you seen all the rest of the piles of charity shop crap she’s come back with ?! The toilet roll(wine rack)?!! And the gulping is just on another level at the moment
She tends to do a big pause before a gulp, so I tap the screen as soon as I see her do that so I don't have to hear her swallowing.

• Haha