Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering if & when the greenhouse arrives & is erected whether Emma will claim it’s not right & she will try to get her money back or another!!!!

Reactions: 3
Just wondering if & when the greenhouse arrives & is erected whether Emma will claim it’s not right & she will try to get her money back or another!!!!
She definitely will! At her favourite trick to claim something is broken when It arrives to get a freebie!

I've not had a chance to comment butttttttttttttttttttttttttttt here goes!! A while back she made two posies for their mums graves, giving craig the smaller bunch . that annoyed me no end. The loss of his mum is just as sad as hers and just as important.

Making money out of the queens death! that pissed me of. No decency whatsoever.

Making out she never used to go out shopping alone - liar.

More pink coats that she never wears.

Those planners behind her head in the sewing room haven't moved in two years... get rid!

Its ok being 'sentimental' and keeping all her mothers junk but not one thought about leaving it all to her son to sort out when she dies.

Makes more fuss out of having her gall bladder removed than most folk do about a full hysterectomy . You had keyhole surgery.

Reactions: 2
I've not had a chance to comment butttttttttttttttttttttttttttt here goes!! A while back she made two posies for their mums graves, giving craig the smaller bunch . that annoyed me no end. The loss of his mum is just as sad as hers and just as important.

Making money out of the queens death! that pissed me of. No decency whatsoever.

Making out she never used to go out shopping alone - liar.

More pink coats that she never wears.

Those planners behind her head in the sewing room haven't moved in two years... get rid!

Its ok being 'sentimental' and keeping all her mothers junk but not one thought about leaving it all to her son to sort out when she dies.

Makes more fuss out of having her gall bladder removed than most folk do about a full hysterectomy . You had keyhole surgery.
Is that what she had done? Bloody hell my sister in law had that done & was back to work after a week. All of this shopping & buying tat is driving me insane, with what’s happening in the world it’s all about her! Did anybody see her stories the other day about when she went shopping all day then came home & said she made an error with regards to delivery times for items that people had purchased from her, so she wasn’t going to be able to do them on time, well here’s a thing Emma don’t go shopping all day to buy more crap, do the orders that people have paid you for!!!! The woman drives me insane ffs

Totally agree with everything above! I’ve not commented on here for ages as, like the rest of us on this thread, I actually work and after trying to fit everything in…Christmas shopping, seeing my children and grandchildren and looking after elderly in-laws, I didn’t trust myself not to rant at her self indulgent stories and ridiculous lifestyle of shovelling more shite down her turkey neck, endless shopping trips, parcells and her never ending recovery after a self induced gall bladder operation. She is totally ridiculous and I cannot understand why her followers still constantly run up her arse sending her crap that she can’t find in her local shops and hang off her every moan and whine. Think I ranted there didn’t I 😂

Thst pink checked coat is vile!

Reactions: 4
Totally agree with everything above! I’ve not commented on here for ages as, like the rest of us on this thread, I actually work and after trying to fit everything in…Christmas shopping, seeing my children and grandchildren and looking after elderly in-laws, I didn’t trust myself not to rant at her self indulgent stories and ridiculous lifestyle of shovelling more shite down her turkey neck, endless shopping trips, parcells and her never ending recovery after a self induced gall bladder operation. She is totally ridiculous and I cannot understand why her followers still constantly run up her arse sending her crap that she can’t find in her local shops and hang off her every moan and whine. Think I ranted there didn’t I 😂

Thst pink checked coat is vile!
That cost is migraine inducing! 😂
I agree with all of it. The constant spending on junk while Craig is out working all hours is ridiculous! There is no cost of living crisis in Emma’s world. It makes me sad how she leaves everything for Craig to do after work. “Oh Craig can do that when he gets home from work” and “Craig needs to get in the loft”. Lazy bint! Do it yourself! And another thing, those stupid words she uses to describe things, Parcells liggetts etc. Grow up Emma. No one thinks you are cute. You are a 60yr old woman (even though you deny it the neck says different!) get a grip!

The woman is driving me insane, so course you can not pick up the free bottle of M&S gin at a garage, they are franchised ffs woman, she is so thick it’s unbelievable. It’s all but buy buy with her, it’s absolutely disgusting & makes me feel sick. I’ve been off work ill this week, I’m still not 100% but I HAVE to go back to work Monday because I can’t afford not to work! So when she is saying I’m so exhausted because she showed someone where the shed is that is rotten & had got up at 8 is a complete & utter piss take. Go on Emma go get yourself a job, get off of Instagram, nobody cares if you are doing a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle, nobody cares about how long it took you to put up your god awful tacky Christmas decs, nobody cares about what you got in the charity shop, you are an awful woman you really are, poor Craig but he obviously doesn’t have a back bone because he puts up with her shite

The woman is driving me insane, so course you can not pick up the free bottle of M&S gin at a garage, they are franchised ffs woman, she is so thick it’s unbelievable. It’s all but buy buy with her, it’s absolutely disgusting & makes me feel sick. I’ve been off work ill this week, I’m still not 100% but I HAVE to go back to work Monday because I can’t afford not to work! So when she is saying I’m so exhausted because she showed someone where the shed is that is rotten & had got up at 8 is a complete & utter piss take. Go on Emma go get yourself a job, get off of Instagram, nobody cares if you are doing a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle, nobody cares about how long it took you to put up your god awful tacky Christmas decs, nobody cares about what you got in the charity shop, you are an awful woman you really are, poor Craig but he obviously doesn’t have a back bone because he puts up with her shite
I hope you feel better soon. It’s horrid when you have to work when poorly. 😘
Totally agree. Either he was born without a backbone or she’s totally worn him down!
I notice her shop is open again. She’s obviously not getting the volume as she did before. Most probably because it takes 52 weeks to get your order because she’s always poorly. But not too poorly to shop!

Why does it look like a kids party has descended on the pink cotttttaaarrrrgggeeee, I couldn’t cope with the amount of pink & I love pink. Mind you I bet those poundstretcher candles are good quality lol ha ha ha. How embarrassing, so desperate for likes & freebies she’s doing more pound stretcher collabs , what a joke she is

WTAF! A treat station! Got rid of the hot chocolate station as she diddnt have the room and yet has a whole cupboard top full of munch! How is that woman not the size of her new shed?! She will say she’s got so much because she’s hosting Christmas dinner but I remember it was the same last year and no one came!

Wasn’t she gutted about that tacky piece of jewellery, that did make me laugh, that’s never worth £49 it’s £2 from primark & will turn the child’s neck green. I wouldn’t let my daughter wear that cheap tit

Wasn’t she gutted about that tacky piece of jewellery, that did make me laugh, that’s never worth £49 it’s £2 from primark & will turn the child’s neck green. I wouldn’t let my daughter wear that cheap tit
Absolutely! But I bet she will still wear it. Or maybe the poor daughter in law will get it for Christmas! 😂

So she’s showing off about having another holiday. Glad to see she’s finding lots of shite to fill the cottaaage up with.
Poor Craig looks totally bored with it all. I guess that’s the price you pay for having a internet success for a wife 😂😂

• Haha
And..............
Beggy Peggy’s back with the parcels. She’s manage to convince a American to send her more tat!

And..............
Beggy Peggy’s back with the parcels. She’s manage to convince a American to send her more tat!
Yes and just before she opened the parcelllll she was saying how she is sick of all the Christmas clutter so has put some decorations away, then opens a parcel full of yet more decorations (that are sickly sweet and childish). At last the poor little lamb has managed to go to Mumbles grave. She obviously put her (pink) big girls pants on and faced up to it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m sure today we will be instructed on Daddykins method of cooking a turkey.

Reactions: 1
This is giving me major anxiety, her whole house gives me major anxiety, what is wrong with the woman for crying out loud, I’m disgusted with this woman. Then going shopping again!!!! Oh I’m tired today!!!!! Omg I can’t cope with it anymore
Living in that house would be like living in a WI jumble sale! Stuff is just piled up everywhere. It would drive me totally crazy!

Oh goody she got yet another gwady pink coat for Christmas to add to her collection of coats fit for a small child!

Reactions: 1