Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attention all! She is about to do some hard graft!
The binmen have been and she about to go out and drag the bin back in from the driveway!
She may need a lay down and an entire cake to help her deal with the sheer exhaustion caused by this much activity šŸ™„
Well sheā€™s prepared as she bought a chocolate cheesecake after getting her fringe cut and feathers put back in šŸ™„. Why does she constantly rearrange her hair and pull it forward šŸ˜”

Reactions: 2
Well sheā€™s prepared as she bought a chocolate cheesecake after getting her fringe cut and feathers put back in šŸ™„. Why does she constantly rearrange her hair and pull it forward šŸ˜”
Is it just me or does anybody else question if her hairdresser is actually a hairdresser or not, that fringe is not straight at all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see the ā€œhospital appointment ā€œ letter has arrived! Thankfully she got all those orders in in time to withdraw all the cash and then make people wait till November for them as sheā€™s too poorly. šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why has she gone so quiet ?? Busy helping mumbles prepare for their big family weekendšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and so busy ā€œstitchingā€ too

Oh poor Emma. No one has sent her any parcelllssss!! Iā€™m sure sheā€™s had a good cry to mumbles and a sulk in the corner! At last we havenā€™t been subjected to that skanky garden mess!

Oh poor Emma. No one has sent her any parcelllssss!! Iā€™m sure sheā€™s had a good cry to mumbles and a sulk in the corner! At last we havenā€™t been subjected to that skanky garden mess!
Sheā€™s back !! And Iā€™m wondering does anyone know why she never gets dressed ?? Why is she always in her bloody dressing gown to cook, clean, eat, garden and whatever else - itā€™s disgusting!! Just put some clothes on for goodness sakes !!

Sheā€™s back !! And Iā€™m wondering does anyone know why she never gets dressed ?? Why is she always in her bloody dressing gown to cook, clean, eat, garden and whatever else - itā€™s disgusting!! Just put some clothes on for goodness sakes !!
I think itā€™s to gain sympathy. As if sheā€™s far too poorly to get dressed and so has to stay in bedclothes l the time. I had a aunt who used to do this all the time. Itā€™s as if wearing day clothes makes you look healthy! You are right though that dressing gown must stink to high heaven!

5BC7F115-DEFD-4030-827B-6AD7631509F3.png

ā€œDoing amazing on your accountā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø And that is why they send her parcellls. Sheā€™s adored for being a lazy self centered greedy childish person. As we have a different opinion and viewpoint from her insta fans, we must be the ones who are weak and her adoring public are the strong women šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think itā€™s to gain sympathy. As if sheā€™s far too poorly to get dressed and so has to stay in bedclothes l the time. I had a aunt who used to do this all the time. Itā€™s as if wearing day clothes makes you look healthy! You are right though that dressing gown must stink to high heaven!
Ah yes you are right - teh
View attachment 629549
ā€œDoing amazing on your accountā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø And that is why they send her parcellls. Sheā€™s adored for being a lazy self centered greedy childish person. As we have a different opinion and viewpoint from her insta fans, we must be the ones who are weak and her adoring public are the strong women šŸ™„
oh itā€™s pathetic isnā€™t it ? And how much cake and biscuits has she bought today?! I see there was no fruit or veg in the shop as usual , oh she doesnā€™t like veg does she I forgotšŸ˜³

So is Craig her kids dad? I canā€™t quite put it all together. For some reason I thought they hadnā€™t been together for years but looking at his anniversary gift theyā€™ve been together since school šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

As far as Iā€™m aware heā€™s the dad, but I know Connor used to live with the Nan not with Emma or Craig. Emma has got some serious issues with shopping and hoarding - itā€™s not right the amount of stuff that she is constantly trying to validate buying! The constant ā€œillnessesā€ aswell. Like someone above said, sheā€™s very lucky to still have her whole family alive and kicking when sheā€™s that old.

• Wow
As far as Iā€™m aware heā€™s the dad, but I know Connor used to live with the Nan not with Emma or Craig. Emma has got some serious issues with shopping and hoarding - itā€™s not right the amount of stuff that she is constantly trying to validate buying! The constant ā€œillnessesā€ aswell. Like someone above said, sheā€™s very lucky to still have her whole family alive and kicking when sheā€™s that old.
So do you know Emma personally?
I think shes only 47 although she looks 67!

So do you know Emma personally?
I think shes only 47 although she looks 67!

No, I used to know of Connor. She does look older than 47 I wouldnā€™t of put her as that age! The fact sheā€™s always trying to make out she lives in a tiny, quaint village from one of her puzzle boxes gets on my tits aswell. Southminster is a shithole and not really very far from anywhere like she tries to make out.

• Haha