Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I used to know of Connor. She does look older than 47 I wouldn’t of put her as that age! The fact she’s always trying to make out she lives in a tiny, quaint village from one of her puzzle boxes gets on my tits aswell. Southminster is a shithole and not really very far from anywhere like she tries to make out.
I did a google street view tour of her street a while back and I remember thinking it looked like a tit hole but because she makes it out to be a pretty chocolate box village I wondered if it was just the street that her house was on that was a dump but it sounds like that’s not the case

Reactions: 2
If the areas a tit hole then her dumping ground house should fit right in!
I didn’t realise Connor had lived with his nan. I’m intrigued now!

Reactions: 1
As far as I’m aware he’s the dad, but I know Connor used to live with the Nan not with Emma or Craig. Emma has got some serious issues with shopping and hoarding - it’s not right the amount of stuff that she is constantly trying to validate buying! The constant “illnesses” aswell. Like someone above said, she’s very lucky to still have her whole family alive and kicking when she’s that old.
He used to live with his Nan! I didn’t know that!

Has anybody noticed how she’s pointing out that she’s been dusting her living room & she’s in clean pj’s etc etc, me thinks she’s looking at the tattle life! Well Emma if you are reading this, then please stop being so needy, when you get orders do them & be thankful for them, appreciate that a lot of people have lost their jobs, homes & businesses during Covid, so stop buying so much plastic shite for ‘the cottage’ think of the key workers that have worked all through Covid & put their lives at risk for the likes of you coming in to buy the tit that you do buy + have had major issues going on in their lives etc but couldn’t take the time off of work & then for you to witch & moan then send most of the tat that you buy back it’s infuriating. It would be so lovely if you could send some of the parcelllllllllls you get sent to you to charity! Also who at the age of 47 (9) likes all that love heart tat anyway ffs, there’s a reason why that’s in the kiddies aisle. Sorry also if Connor is reading this but tbh if my kids saw me doing those kinds of posts they would have had a word!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s as needy and greedy as hinch plus mimicking the hand gestures, patting items & ‘ living in a tiny village ‘

474700FB-E2B4-4264-B545-5CB92DD3EF2D.jpeg

She’s always poodling around the cotttttaaaarrrrgggeeee and garden 😳. There’s a nice image in your head the next time she mentions poodling around the cottage in her stories 😂

• Haha
Because she’s sooooo annoying!!

I thought I was the only one had noticed the weird gulping thing but it seems not🤣
Oh its so annoying, and she has to do a big pause so we get the full effect of her gulping down a mouthful of saliva 🤢

• Haha
Oh its so annoying, and she has to do a big pause so we get the full effect of her gulping down a mouthful of saliva 🤢
I honestly thought nobody else would have noticed as I am easily irritated by eating sounds etc so it’s funny to hear it isn’t just me!

I honestly thought nobody else would have noticed as I am easily irritated by eating sounds etc so it’s funny to hear it isn’t just me!
Same here, I notice and it really makes me cringe, urghhhh the sound 🤬🤬🤬 I can normally tell when she's about to take a big gulp so skip it.
No wonder Craig is always off out "fishing"!

• Haha
Wow the woe is me woe is me story has started after her scan today, that didn’t take long, que the parcellllllllsssssss. Omg I’m so embarrrrrasssseddddd but I loveeeeeeee itttt!!!! She says she sends little thank yous out to people but I’ve never seen anybody thank her for her little so called gifts that she sends out!!

Wow the woe is me woe is me story has started after her scan today, that didn’t take long, que the parcellllllllsssssss. Omg I’m so embarrrrrasssseddddd but I loveeeeeeee itttt!!!! She says she sends little thank yous out to people but I’ve never seen anybody thank her for her little so called gifts that she sends out!!
Proper milking the sympathy vote isn’t she?! She only went for a scan and has got a slightly swollen arm ffs, sure the parcells will flow in in no time now from all her silly fans

It’s the pathetic voice she puts on! 😐. Wonder how long she is poorly for this time.

It’s the pathetic voice she puts on! 😐. Wonder how long she is poorly for this time.
Oh and just thought - sore arm = perfect excuse for her to be late with orders!! She’s already said I’ll see if I can do any tonight , see if my arm holds out ! God she is so pathetic

Oh and just thought - sore arm = perfect excuse for her to be late with orders!! She’s already said I’ll see if I can do any tonight , see if my arm holds out ! God she is so pathetic
I’ve just watched that and thought exactly the same! It was a scan for gods sake 🙄

Literally we could have all put money on that becoming an issue. I have never seen such a selfish, needy, hoarding, tacky person before, but she never used to be like that, she’s got worse over the past year it’s ridiculous. I must admit though I do believe I can see she gets it from mumbles, if I shoved a camera in my mums face when she got in my car I think I would be wearing the camera & I could never post whatever I recorded as the language would be rather blue lol

Reactions: 3