Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice the Cartier he apparently got her, she was wearing earlier in the day in the pub on stories pre the story about their apparent ‘spontaneous’ trip to Selfridges? It’s on her wrist here. And this is earlier in the day. So she’s lying for some reason. Probably to make him look good lol
Then apparently loads of haters messaged her calling her materialistic 🙄🙄🙄don’t think so hun It’s a bracelet people flexing all over the gram i swear she invents all this drama for attention and constant victim status!

Reactions: 6
She is very pretty in real life, but then again she she always wears makeup and lots of it. The eyebrows are just too much in my opinion.

ALLLL these influencers in real life do not look like their Instagram and you probably wouldn’t notice them if you saw them in Tesco
[/QUO
Then apparently loads of haters messaged her calling her materialistic 🙄🙄🙄don’t think so hun It’s a bracelet people flexing all over the gram i swear she invents all this drama for attention and constant victim status!
s
Did anyone see the cartier love bracelet her new man supposedly bought her on a whim? Like they left the pub garden they were drinking in went to selfridges...and supposedly back to the pub garden by dusk 🧐
I thought this too. He looks like he doesn’t have a pot to p in with that raggy hoody on in every pic. Poor guy could have got himself a new wardrobe for the price of that tacky bracelet. Cartier used to be very classy and the likes of her make it so trashy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s one of those people I just think ‘sort yourself out with a real job’. I don’t know what goes through these ‘influencers’ minds sometimes when their peddling tat? It’s embarrassing! I think Natasha tries hard to seem relatable... showing herself off bloated, but the day before flashing her Cartier. Which is it? Can’t imagine her and her fella have much to say to each other! And yes - he really looks like he needs a good wash! She acts like they’ve been together years, not months, and shows no caution in plastering their relationship all over stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s one of those people I just think ‘sort yourself out with a real job’. I don’t know what goes through these ‘influencers’ minds sometimes when their peddling tat? It’s embarrassing! I think Natasha tries hard to seem relatable... showing herself off bloated, but the day before flashing her Cartier. Which is it? Can’t imagine her and her fella have much to say to each other! And yes - he really looks like he needs a good wash! She acts like they’ve been together years, not months, and shows no caution in plastering their relationship all over stories.
she did have a job working as a MUA in Essex, her sister was with Wayne Linekar and she previously dated a professional gambler. She has climbed the social Instagram ladder to reach her Blue tick status of being paid to sell tit 😂😂😂

The new bf 100% has money.

Reactions: 2
She’s back at it tonight with her filters... why bother saying she won’t use them when she’s off doing it again?!

She’s back at it tonight with her filters... why bother saying she won’t use them when she’s off doing it again?! She’s out for a lot of dinners lately - wonder whose tabs that’s on 😂 also she’s gone to Sheesh in Essex tonight - how basic.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s back at it tonight with her filters... why bother saying she won’t use them when she’s off doing it again?!

She’s back at it tonight with her filters... why bother saying she won’t use them when she’s off doing it again?! She’s out for a lot of dinners lately - wonder whose tabs that’s on 😂 also she’s gone to Sheesh in Essex tonight - how basic.
I can’t deal with her tonight and her cheesy staged pictures with her new man (although you’d think they’d been married years from how much she says she loves him!) what really grinds my gears is the way she over draws her lip liner then does this weird pursed lip thing why does it annoy me so much 🤷‍♀️😡😡😡🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I can’t deal with her tonight and her cheesy staged pictures with her new man (although you’d think they’d been married years from how much she says she loves him!) what really grinds my gears is the way she over draws her lip liner then does this weird pursed lip thing why does it annoy me so much 🤷‍♀️😡😡😡🤣🤣
Can’t deal at all 😂 how does she always manage to look so spectacularly cheap and tacky? Her page is full of ‘collabs’ with s***e clothes brands, and it looks like she wears the same crap out too! Cheap and nasty. And really needs to lay off the “I love you” stuff with him so publicly...

I also think he looks slightly like a serial killer... he has a look in his eye that he thinks is sexy but actual makes him look like maniac about to go on a spree 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can’t deal at all 😂 how does she always manage to look so spectacularly cheap and tacky? Her page is full of ‘collabs’ with s***e clothes brands, and it looks like she wears the same crap out too! Cheap and nasty. And really needs to lay off the “I love you” stuff with him so publicly...

I also think he looks slightly like a serial killer... he has a look in his eye that he thinks is sexy but actual makes him look like maniac about to go on a spree 😂
It’s his close together eyes, classic serial killer giveaway! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone else only follow her from First Dates? 😂
When was she on First Dates? Thats so funny. Such a wannabe!

Oh wow

Oh wow you’re right! He’s obviously in it for the followers, unfortunately I Don’t think he’s noticed she buys hers hahaha. She always looks like she needs a good wash too maybe that’s why she always looks so tacky.

Because she’s actually really fake. She can’t even spell and that really winds me up. Sheesh 🙄 lol how original.

Last edited:

hahah, sheesh gives these types of people big discount, otherwise they can’t afford it 😂

338A7C11-2C19-438E-92B7-2CCDF77B2568.jpeg

You surprised with her nattering on all day? 🤣😂 and she thinks it’s cute 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Quick everyone she’s answering questions over on insta! I have a couple
1.why are you so annoying
2.are you aware you have Peter Pan syndrome
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Acts like a teenager, speaks like a baby, but I think she’s late 30s, maybe 38ish?

• Wow
Acts like a teenager, speaks like a baby, but I think she’s late 30s, maybe 38ish?
Why someone in their 30s spunking cash like it's going out of fashion on eating out, Cartier brackets, Rolex watches etc when they are living in a rented flat. Hardly planning for the future is it.

Stories her boyfriend drinking alcoholic beverages all day, then stories her boyfriend driving home

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what her fella does?
Google seems to suggest a Quantity Surveyor. Don’t know what he sees in her, she doesn’t come across as the brightest. He’s probably a cash cow given the number of meals out recently... fallen on a good thing?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.