Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she probably doesn’t have too many friends because I can imagine her constant need for validation overshadows anything she could offer friendship wise! All she goes on about is what a great person she is...I’m sure she is nice but she’s also got some serious issues that come across on her insta and I think it’s not the best place to get help. Her Q and As are all humble-brags and I’m sure she writes the questions herself 🙈🙈🙈 if I was her I’d be more concerned how I was going to build a life for myself and be financially stable in my 30s because social media is so fickle 🙄

Reactions: 2
She put one hell of a rant on whilst in Bali that was swiftly deleted saying that someone had arranged to meet her there then robbed her and stole her business idea ... it was really bad and she was very upset!

I do feel quite sorry for her some of the time, she’s clearly got a lot going on!

Yes I think she wants the victim status because I think she feels it will give her the attention and affection she needs, it’s strange because she seems to have a loving relationship with her family...I wonder if she loses product endorsements when she has these meltdowns?

Reactions: 1
duck of “Natasha I’m so anxious sandhu” would you .. literally the biggest lie going ... all for the gram !!... I actually no somebody who is friends with her brother .. to say he’s ashamed is an understatement!!
Yep! Also the “Dm me” bullshit!! Send me messages asking me out I’ll share them on my page to show how popular I am and at the same time I’ll either do a crying story coz I got hate or one complaining about Pervy men!! I swear she writes some of that hate herself and shares it for sympathy! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Her latest story...send me recommendations of mortgage people!!
Is she having a laugh, daft twit!! She hasn’t got a clue, definitely doesn’t live in the real world🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw that 🤣🤣🤣I don’t know how she making enough money to rent a house let alone buy one 🧐
She blatantly isn’t, she’s a wannabe plain and simple. Just trying to fake it on the gram 😴😴 she couldn’t even articulate what she wanted.... a mortgage person hahaha do you mean a person who has a mortgage, a mortgage advisor??? Laughable really I think

• Haha
That’s a lot of makeup to be wearing in 29 degree heat 🥵 she’s naturally pretty anyway.

That’s a lot of makeup to be wearing in 29 degree heat 🥵 she’s naturally pretty anyway.
Can someone please explain why every post she’s got her tits out but tries to make out like she doesn’t want you to notice! She’s literally the thirstiest person ever but if she gets suggestive comments you know she’s gonna screenshot them and complain 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I do sometimes wonder if she has some more ‘interesting’ revenue streams on the downlow... she never seems to ‘work’ 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
attention seeking baby voices trollop . “ my hay fevers really bad and I slept bad” so here’s a picture of me , my god awful eyebrows — not forgetting abit of flesh in the mix ! Obvzzzz you guyssss wouldn’t no how bad my hay fever is if you didn’t seen me half naked would you!!

• Haha
Ha ha one more thing anybody remember when she moved in with her fella after 3 days together and she was taking selfies of herself wearing his boxers WTF surely she’s been gifted enough clobber she doesn’t need to be wearing her fellas boxers — is it just me or is that really odd

Reactions: 6
Ha ha one more thing anybody remember when she moved in with her fella after 3 days together and she was taking selfies of herself wearing his boxers WTF surely she’s been gifted enough clobber she doesn’t need to be wearing her fellas boxers — is it just me or is that really odd
I really want to know what happened with this!

Reactions: 3
I think she needs to come off the gram and get some therapy! I don’t care how pretty she is her issues are visible a mile off she won’t be happy until she finds some inner peace! Her posts are either look how cute I am with my baby voice/I don’t need a man/ why haven’t I got a boyfriend 🙈🙈🙈

That blonde hair was so obviously a wig, there’s no way anyone messaged her thinking it was real 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.