Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C7tyBlue5

Hey Natasha, I don’t think you’re supposed to offend your friends with incorrect sayings! 🙈
27FD32AF-C08C-4F5C-87E2-A0ECDE26C1BB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Regarding the stag do, we don’t know if she asked him not to go, or if he willingly volunteered not to go. So to say she’s controlling and manipulative because of it isn’t fair. And yes 10 days later she could be ok because coincidentally, it would genuinely be around that time in pregnancy that the nausea and sickness heavily reduces. Her anxiety isn’t selective, it’s just that no one is anxious 24/7 so it will arise on occasions. Agreed she does document all this, leaving it open to response. I just think out of all the kinds of influencers out there, she is truly harmless.
I don’t think her content is harmful, but it is tone deaf and annoying. I have been throwing up in office toilets when pregnant, but I didn’t get sick pay so I had no choice but to try and carry on. I think the majority of pregnant women don’t want to see a whiny mid 30s cry baby making everything a drama. All I know is that if I was extremely worried about losing a baby (worried enough that I apparently needed 24/7 care) I wouldn’t be going on a 4 hour flight, and all the risks of foreign bugs, food etc. of course the risk is low but the fuss she was kicking up it’s just night and day with her. She’s not a good advocate for mental health, and I do genuinely believe she’s got a histrionic/ borderline personality disorder. These things in themselves cause the sufferer to be dramatic, manipulative and very very difficult. We are all hoping she has a healthy pregnancy and baby. No one wishes her any ill but she is just too too much. Her dog was going to die, next day it’s fine. The graphic pics of her cut leg, the miscarriage reel, it’s trauma addiction and attention seeking

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Jailer66

I wish she would try on a size 12 that fits her instead of squeezing into a 10. She's probably going to be pregnant soon and announce it the day her sister gives birth just for the parade of rain

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
his reputation around Manchester / Leeds would suggest otherwise! He’s a bit of a ladies man from what I’ve heard. No wonder he had To find someone further afield, especially one as slack as her, she won’t have a clue about his rep!
To be fair he looks like he’s the sort of chap that would ghost you after promising you the world and sleeping with you, he must be in it for the followers as she tests my patience and im
Not dating her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

hanbanman

Having your tits out at someone else’s wedding and making it all about you is just about the most disrespectful thing you can do
She has no class or and no understanding of etiquette in any social situation. Look how she acts in nice restaurants and how she dresses. She’s a chav!

• Heart

Amyk86

Really happy for Natasha with her news that she’s expecting, and will be lovely for her and her sister to have children around the same age

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
Having your tits out at someone else’s wedding and making it all about you is just about the most disrespectful thing you can do

Reactions: 8

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Hi Natasha 😂😂😂
Ffs get off this thread if you don’t like people speculating or discussing….. this is exactly what this site is for!!!!!!!!!!

No, she said the date is a few weeks after she found out. So the likelihood is she found out just after valentines when she would’ve been 4 weeks at that point. She also said she finds the gender out this week which would be at the NHS 20 week scan. I feel you want to imply she announced her pregnancy very early on but she didn’t (and even if she did that’s up to her). It’s clear she announced after 12 weeks and now is 20 weeks. What’s the problem, and why are you so concerned about how far along she is?

C7tyBlue5

I don’t understand why they would want to DM him anyway. He looks like a creepy weirdo!

• Haha

hanbanman

I feel like her constant panic is going to start making her pregnant followers start panicking and feeling anxious when they may be having a really lovely pregnancy. She’s sharing too much about her feelings. I understand she would be anxious after her miscarriage but she’s had scans which has shown everything is perfectly fine. It’s just too much!! Always in the week too, never on a weekend when she’s off doing things which also just makes me think it’s all for attention when she’s lonely and Andrew is at work!

• Heart

hanbanman

She is very pretty in real life, but then again she she always wears makeup and lots of it. The eyebrows are just too much in my opinion.

ALLLL these influencers in real life do not look like their Instagram and you probably wouldn’t notice them if you saw them in Tesco
[/QUO
Then apparently loads of haters messaged her calling her materialistic 🙄🙄🙄don’t think so hun It’s a bracelet people flexing all over the gram i swear she invents all this drama for attention and constant victim status!
s
Did anyone see the cartier love bracelet her new man supposedly bought her on a whim? Like they left the pub garden they were drinking in went to selfridges...and supposedly back to the pub garden by dusk 🧐
I thought this too. He looks like he doesn’t have a pot to p in with that raggy hoody on in every pic. Poor guy could have got himself a new wardrobe for the price of that tacky bracelet. Cartier used to be very classy and the likes of her make it so trashy!

• Heart

hanbanman

From the pictures of her sisters baby it looks like she was maybe born at the Portland (private hospital) or at least that’s what it looked like it said on the papers she posted. What’s the betting Natanxious will spit her dummy out and demand the same!
Beautiful place to have a baby, costs around £20-25k not a chance in hell our Nat and her demented bf can afford that!! She must be SO envious of her sister!

• Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Sorry that’s downright ridiculous that she’s made him miss that. Regardless of her past history she needs to get on with this pregnancy and be happy that so far so good. She could’ve surely invited a friend or her mum to visit. Just screams narcissist to me. She’s gonna be hell to deal with, feel bad for the guy 😭

Its_Me

VIP Member
I always get a vibe off her that she’s still stuck in 2002 chasing the glamour girl dream 🥴 her hair, make up and style of dress are so dated.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I don't understand why she's done this, like is she now some sort of money saving, supermarket comparison guru? She seems very confused about what she wants to present herself as...
She also speaks like a 5 year olds “everyone always copies what I buy and sends me pics” it’s not copying if you literally tell people in the video to buy it. Also you’re a literal influencer so that’s influencing not copying you dimwit

hanbanman

I’m guessing she was too early in her pregnancy to announce it, it looks like one of the letters she has in the video says early pregnancy scan so possibly less than 12 weeks when they asked.
It’s horrible what’s happened to her, having been through it myself it takes ages to get over. I hope she doesn’t use this as content opportunities constantly and actually goes away and heals her heart properly. She has awful mental health at the best of times so she could really spiral from this.
It is awful, I’ve also been through it too, barely told a soul and certainly wouldn’t find peace or healing in telling thousands of strangers on the internet. Unfortunately I think she will use this tragedy in the wrong way to manipulate her audience, most of whom are women and likely to relate too well to her story. She’s been posting as normal the past few weeks but now after announcing it goes silent on social media as if she’s grieving now? Seems a bit odd to me. It’s a shame something like this just ends up as click bait content, I hope she grieves properly and heals like you say too.

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
On valentines she would’ve barely been due her period? (Again ASSUMING she’s 19 weeks because we do not know). And baring in mind she probably thought it was highly unlikely she would get pregnant right after having her miscarriage. I don’t believe she drank alcohol knowing she was pregnant.

As for her own reasons as to why she’s only just seen the midwife, they could’ve chose to conduct the first meeting on the phone? She could’ve seen a consultant prior who then deemed the midwife appointment wasn’t needed, there are countless reasons.

Regarding the heartbeat, the machines they use at the GP (assuming that is where she went) are known for not always being able to find the heartbeat and it is strongly recommended that people do not purchase these for home use because it can lead them to believe the baby no longer has a heartbeat.

I know this site is more for criticising influencers, but she’s just a woman who suffers from anxiety and is sharing her pregnancy journey. There is nothing malicious about her and I think she should be cut some slack.
she shares every minuscule detail of her life, if she was seeing a consultant she would of been going on about it for days! she’s controlling and manipulative- her partner couldn’t go on a stag do because she was so ill she might need to go to hospital any moment yet 10 days later she’s fine to fly off abroad without a care in the world. Her anxiety is extremely selective and is used when required. She can barely get through a day without a meltdown (and that was before she was pregnant too) all of which she documents- we are only responding to the content she puts out

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
He looks like an actual serial killer. I would shit myself if I saw him at the end of the bed like this
F37E93DF-5814-48CB-9D2C-60805798DCE3.png

• Haha
  • Sick