Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think for someone with insecurity and self esteem issues he’s possibly the worst sort of man she could date- I wouldn’t trust him just by looking at him! Sly and vain...please can she put her boobs away just for one pic? Just one? 😅😅

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen how big her stomach is 🤮🤮🤮 she’s definitely gained weight or maybe preggers

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen how big her stomach is 🤮🤮🤮 she’s definitely gained weight or maybe preggers
her stomach was never super flat though .. always saw a little bit of fat around her middle but she took good angles so show her waist and her legs are skinny .

For a couple on their first proper holiday together they are doing a mighty amount of instagramming... trying to prove a point? Also whaaaaat is with the constant tits out. They are not attractive if she’s had them done. They hang down to her waist like udders. Just put them away seriously. Obviously needs the attention to keep her fella in his place....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
For a couple on their first proper holiday together they are doing a mighty amount of instagramming... trying to prove a point? Also whaaaaat is with the constant tits out. They are not attractive if she’s had them done. They hang down to her waist like udders. Just put them away seriously. Obviously needs the attention to keep her fella in his place....
Probably so she’s blocking any chance of him staring at another female

Has anyone seen this? And that’s after been smoothed out! And the disgusting feet! She has the body of someone that has had 6 kids! I don’t know why she says she is so self conscious then posts pictures like this.

3F9EE1A3-8C42-481C-BC75-767899E1513E.jpeg

Also love how planned this was..... she’s obviously trying to hint that she’s pregnant..... yes it looks cute if you have a baby in there... but not from ice cream. I think she is trying to hint to him she wants a baby!! She will be pretending on holiday where no one knows her that she’s pregnant 🤢

5ECDF59A-8C96-4F0E-92D0-91B2775C0D25.png
B2661088-6F48-49E0-AE0F-4A0E87A4A851.png
B2661088-6F48-49E0-AE0F-4A0E87A4A851.png

Also what does her boyfriend/carer do? .... is he a traveler? Gypsy? Because this says he’s wearing a lot of gold?
247E13B5-F730-4BA8-B0E0-CB1B288CD3E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably so she’s blocking any chance of him staring at another female

Has anyone seen this? And that’s after been smoothed out! And the disgusting feet! She has the body of someone that has had 6 kids! I don’t know why she says she is so self conscious then posts pictures like this.

View attachment 603681

Also love how planned this was..... she’s obviously trying to hint that she’s pregnant..... yes it looks cute if you have a baby in there... but not from ice cream. I think she is trying to hint to him she wants a baby!! She will be pretending on holiday where no one knows her that she’s pregnant 🤢

View attachment 603682View attachment 603683View attachment 603683

Also what does her boyfriend/carer do? .... is he a traveler? Gypsy? Because this says he’s wearing a lot of gold?
View attachment 603684
her belly was always like that honestly for a slim girl she carries her weight on her tummy and it’s squidgy.

I mean.... that gold jewellery on him... wow.... that’s not the type of man I thought he was.

if that ring was on his pinky then maybe he is a posh c*nt as could be their family crest.

but the chains and bracelet...ohhhhh nooooooooo. CHAV

• Haha
I can’t deal with her it’s like I want to stop watching her stories to stop winding myself up but I can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Why is she calling herself a warthog? Like why do you want your boyfriend to think of you like that 😂😂😂😂

I can’t deal with her it’s like I want to stop watching her stories to stop winding myself up but I can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Why is she calling herself a warthog? Like why do you want your boyfriend to think of you like that 😂😂😂😂
i think it’s the new influencer trend... trying to show you are human by mocking yourself not looking picture perfect.

sick of seeing them grab their belly’s and stick their stomachs out like they are special or something.

BORE THE duck OFFFFF.

• Haha
I think for someone with insecurity and self esteem issues he’s possibly the worst sort of man she could date- I wouldn’t trust him just by looking at him! Sly and vain...please can she put her boobs away just for one pic? Just one? 😅😅
The pouting from him is grotesque. He sure does love himself.

But she’s not human? She’s a warthog 🤣🤣

her belly was always like that honestly for a slim girl she carries her weight on her tummy and it’s squidgy.

I mean.... that gold jewellery on him... wow.... that’s not the type of man I thought he was.

if that ring was on his pinky then maybe he is a posh c*nt as could be their family crest.

but the chains and bracelet...ohhhhh nooooooooo. CHAV
Awful. Doesn’t even go with his ginger skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The pouting from him is grotesque. He sure does love himself.

But she’s not human? She’s a warthog 🤣🤣

Awful. Doesn’t even go with his ginger skin!
Lol... he looks like he plays darts in a working men’s club. 🎯

far cry from his Instagram in that photo

Someone needs to tell Natasha to stop using that filter that makes her eyes blue - it makes her look deranged! Also, why every so often does she pipe up about no more filters and then... straight back to filters. Constant flip flopping.

• Haha
She will be quiet once they have returned from their holiday and then complain about how she has been anxious she is and she’s having panic attacks. Then in a month or so she will let everyone know she’s having his baby and we will be subjected to more fake love between them along with his fake laugh on every video (constantly wobbling your belly and not being able to fasten your shorts is not funny sweetheart), constant bump/belly holding.. he will get his followers and a blue tick (life complete) and the baby will come out covered in tacky gold jewellery. The end.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like I’ve been on this bleeping holiday with them....!

Anyone else spot her ashtray and pack of fags on the dinner table?

I feel like I’ve been on this bleeping holiday with them....!

Anyone else spot her ashtray and pack of fags on the dinner table?
Didn’t spot! Not surprised she smokes. Also she really isn’t as gorgeous as she thinks she is. She’s all boobs and that’s it. I bet her entire holiday is either free meals in exchange for a shout out on her Instagram or he’s funding the lot of it.

I wonder what size her boobs are ? Im
Getting mine done hope they don’t come out that big 🤣🙄🤣🤣

Why does she keep putting up stories going “omg just found this on Andrew’s phone!” A) you didn’t just find it, you filmed it as content B) why keep pretending you’re shocked? C) if she was as embarrassed she she’s trying to sound about finding it why share it with the world 😀 the mind boggles on her thinking! Also, can’t work out if he loves or hates the attention? If my partner was constantly sticking their phone in my phone to broadcast contrived looking antics online I would be VERY pissed off. But hey... I’m not an ‘influencer’ so who knows what goes on in ‘their’ minds!

Why oh why has she taken to acting like a mentally challenged child who just constantly stuffs her face and thinks it’s funny to act like a lunatic, pretend she’s pregnant and pig out ? It’s like she’s going out of her way to act like that any normal man would thinks she’s crackers...I can see her getting dumped after this holiday 🤣🤣🙈🙈

Why does she keep putting up stories going “omg just found this on Andrew’s phone!” A) you didn’t just find it, you filmed it as content B) why keep pretending you’re shocked? C) if she was as embarrassed she she’s trying to sound about finding it why share it with the world 😀 the mind boggles on her thinking! Also, can’t work out if he loves or hates the attention? If my partner was constantly sticking their phone in my phone to broadcast contrived looking antics online I would be VERY pissed off. But hey... I’m not an ‘influencer’ so who knows what goes on in ‘their’ minds!
Pretty sure he’s loving every min! His profile is public, he clearly wants the followers. If he didn’t, he would be private. He seems really fake to me, I doubt he genuinely cares about her, in it for the freebies and the followers!
Why oh why has she taken to acting like a mentally challenged child who just constantly stuffs her face and thinks it’s funny to act like a lunatic, pretend she’s pregnant and pig out ? It’s like she’s going out of her way to act like that any normal man would thinks she’s crackers...I can see her getting dumped after this holiday 🤣🤣🙈🙈
Seen a whole new side to her, she really seems unstable and a sandwich short of a picnic. They seem to have a point to prove however I don’t think many are convinced 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the “my eyes are puffy I was crying I woke up feeling poorly” like a 5 year old after a nap 🤣🤣🤣 followed by his “my poorly angel” story 🙈🤣🤣🤣give her a dummy and wind her before you put her back in her cot 🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.