Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably changed her midwife because the first one wasn’t pandering to her.
Can you imagine what a whiny unpleasant individual she is to deal with? I can’t wait till the baby is here going to be so interesting how she will handle the attention being on him and not her

Reactions: 2
Natasha Sandhu - Baby on board badge for all to admire. Her new clothing range is bound to be dire!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
5 months pregnant…ok crazy
I really don’t believe the 20 week pregnancy also, the dropping on dates / gender reveal / heartbeat story doesn’t add up with when she said she miscarried. I reckon she’s around 16/17 weeks but I don’t understand why she would lie? One min her belly is huge then on the Starbucks pic she just uploaded it’s barley visible, like she sucking it in or edited it out. The whole thing is weirding me out now because I think she has an ulterior motive to all of this, I’m getting full on Gone Girl vibes. Shes coming across more unstable than ever, I’m sensing a breakdown very soon unless she gets proper professional help.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t believe the 20 week pregnancy also, the dropping on dates / gender reveal / heartbeat story doesn’t add up with when she said she miscarried. I reckon she’s around 16/17 weeks but I don’t understand why she would lie? One min her belly is huge then on the Starbucks pic she just uploaded it’s barley visible, like she sucking it in or edited it out. The whole thing is weirding me out now because I think she has an ulterior motive to all of this, I’m getting full on Gone Girl vibes. Shes coming across more unstable than ever, I’m sensing a breakdown very soon unless she gets proper professional help.
Her body language and face/eyes in her current story (starting the story with a clap??!) makes her look really on edge. It’s the eyes in that story and it is quite worrying because I honestly don’t think she’s ok

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.