Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google seems to suggest a Quantity Surveyor. Don’t know what he sees in her, she doesn’t come across as the brightest. He’s probably a cash cow given the number of meals out recently... fallen on a good thing?!
his reputation around Manchester / Leeds would suggest otherwise! He’s a bit of a ladies man from what I’ve heard. No wonder he had To find someone further afield, especially one as slack as her, she won’t have a clue about his rep!

Reactions: 4
his reputation around Manchester / Leeds would suggest otherwise! He’s a bit of a ladies man from what I’ve heard. No wonder he had To find someone further afield, especially one as slack as her, she won’t have a clue about his rep!
To be fair he looks like he’s the sort of chap that would ghost you after promising you the world and sleeping with you, he must be in it for the followers as she tests my patience and im
Not dating her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she always look so tacky?! Out tonight with Mr. Killer eyes tonight (and not the good kind of killer!) is all they do eat out? Pretty boring life... her at the table primping and preening and taking selfies! She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 2
Why does she always look so tacky?! Out tonight with Mr. Killer eyes tonight (and not the good kind of killer!) is all they do eat out? Pretty boring life... her at the table primping and preening and taking selfies! She needs to grow up.
She’s a bit annoying but I don’t really see anything about her night out tonight that signals she needs to grow up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think it’s the eyebrows that make it tacky personally, she is deeply insecure.

it’s the anxiety she proclaims that bugs me, like anyone with severe anxiety would constantly film themselves and do constant mini photo shoots in their bedroom in their underwear for the whole world to see/judge

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the eyebrows that make it tacky personally, she is deeply insecure.

it’s the anxiety she proclaims that bugs me, like anyone with severe anxiety would constantly film themselves and do constant mini photo shoots in their bedroom in their underwear for the whole world to see/judge
I can understand what you are saying, but anxiety isn’t a one size fits all problem. There are plenty of people with mental health issues or deep seated anxiety that are able to appear confident in some situations. Maybe her anxiety doesn’t stem from her appearance? Maybe her constant selfies are actually a product of her anxiety where she needs constant reassurance and validation? It’s difficult to say but anxiety takes many forms to be fair.

I can understand what you are saying, but anxiety isn’t a one size fits all problem. There are plenty of people with mental health issues or deep seated anxiety that are able to appear confident in some situations. Maybe her anxiety doesn’t stem from her appearance? Maybe her constant selfies are actually a product of her anxiety where she needs constant reassurance and validation? It’s difficult to say but anxiety takes many forms to be fair.
but if you were an anxious person why strip off for the internet for likes when your dad could see?

Why live a life that revolved around people and strangers being able to comment freely on your life and images. I feel it doesn’t add up, I guess it’s just my opinion

Reactions: 3
The constant selfies,desperate need to told she’s pretty, no real direction in life, constant baby voice, inability to cover her chest up, asking herself questions so she can give herself compliments...I think she’s lost 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s a bit annoying but I don’t really see anything about her night out tonight that signals she needs to grow up 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s quite obvious really. She acts like a teenager and she’s nearly 40. No proper home, insecure in all of her relationships, selling herself online for followers and likes. Pretty pathetic existence. Get off Instagram, go back to school and get a proper job.

I agree.
The constant selfies,desperate need to told she’s pretty, no real direction in life, constant baby voice, inability to cover her chest up, asking herself questions so she can give herself compliments...I think she’s lost 🤣🤣🤣
I agree. Completely lost.

Y
but if you were an anxious person why strip off for the internet for likes when your dad could see?

Why live a life that revolved around people and strangers being able to comment freely on your life and images. I feel it doesn’t add up, I guess it’s just my opinion
You’re right, you wouldn’t. She’s clearly creating the anxiety to be more ‘relatable’ or to be considered more ‘normal’ as it’s obvious she thinks she’s some kind of public figure / celebrity.

• Haha
No way is she 34 🤣 looks late 30s, well to be honest, it’s hard to tell with the three inch thick makeup and the filters. However I think someone is telling porkies 😂

but it very quickly becomes 40 when you have no direction in life (42,speaking from experience) 😄

but it very quickly becomes 40 when you have no direction in life (42,speaking from experience) 😄
🤣her constant ‘anxiety’ must have aged her

Sorry.... she’s going to be a ‘columnist’ for West Essex magazine? 😂 Can’t wait to read that... red pen at the ready! What’s she going to write about? Her dog? Her anxiety? Also that interview was beyond cringe - she’s about as deep as a puddle so I have no idea where they were going with it. Sorry but influencers are ten-a-penny, and she’s far from special. Plus she clearly buys followers. Love that the article tries to make out that she operates some kind of well-rounded platform as opposed to the reality of it - her getting her tits out every second post and the rest of the posts flogging tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry.... she’s going to be a ‘columnist’ for West Essex magazine? 😂 Can’t wait to read that... red pen at the ready! What’s she going to write about? Her dog? Her anxiety? Also that interview was beyond cringe - she’s about as deep as a puddle so I have no idea where they were going with it. Sorry but influencers are ten-a-penny, and she’s far from special. Plus she clearly buys followers. Love that the article tries to make out that she operates some kind of well-rounded platform as opposed to the reality of it - her getting her tits out every second post and the rest of the posts flogging tat.
Hope someone is going to spellcheck it before it’s published!!

• Haha
Oh nooo it’s holiday time- imagine going away and all you do is have your tits hanging out, eye f—-ing the camera and getting your bf to take pics of you...reckon he will be fed up within a week. I’m no prude but can’t she find any supportive swimwear? It’s Too much really it is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I really don’t know why she went so big with the boob implants. They look like two bowling balls on her chest 🥴

I really don’t know why she went so big with the boob implants. They look like two bowling balls on her chest 🥴
Me either, they’re just obscene it’s like I wouldn’t want someone seeing that much of me coz it’s all they would see 🙈🙈

The effort into this kiss was piss poor by him 😂😂😂😂😂
He actually posts more photos of them together than she posts on her grid.

from his reputation in his local areas exposed by a previous user do you think she knows this and makes him post the pics of them?

I reckon she deffo checks his phone 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.