Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to this thread and have followed Natasha for ages. But this just made me realise how dangerous filters are!! 😩
She is very pretty in real life, but then again she she always wears makeup and lots of it. The eyebrows are just too much in my opinion.

ALLLL these influencers in real life do not look like their Instagram and you probably wouldn’t notice them if you saw them in Tesco

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the other day she put a bindi on and put it in the wrong place ? She’s one of these people who says she’s so proud of her half Asian side but she doesn’t even know where to put her bindi and then someone comments then blames her OCD for it. Embarrassing. Also her Ex was with Courtney Black that’s who Courtney went on holiday with before Xmas then Natasha was with him in Feb

She is what South Asian call a Coconut 🥥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t stand her. New fella looks like a drip too. He’ll be gone before long. She’s whingy, whiney and needy. Also why does she feel the need to tag him in every single story?

Reactions: 2
Her gram is one big advert page now. Every now and again she tags Wayne for likes

Her gram is one big advert page now. Every now and again she tags Wayne for likes
Also what’s with the ‘yep, I’ve decided, no more filters this is the real me!’ thing, every few weeks, then days later back to filters constantly? Screams insecurity and makes her seem very disingenuous... therefore why would anyone buy any of the crap she flogs?!

Can’t stand her. New fella looks like a drip too. He’ll be gone before long. She’s whingy, whiney and needy. Also why does she feel the need to tag him in every single story?
Don't know about being a drip but duck me he looks like he loves himself; is he capable of smiling or does he walk around all day with that stupid pout look?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just had a look as I unfollowed her ages ago.. if I didn’t know any better I’d think he was gay 😂

I’m new to this thread and have followed Natasha for ages. But this just made me realise how dangerous filters are!! 😩
She is filtered to death!!! She said about not doing the filters and the day after used a filter on every post

Don't know about being a drip but duck me he looks like he loves himself; is he capable of smiling or does he walk around all day with that stupid pout look?
He looks Like he is riddled with chlamydia if you ask me ‘clap clap’ 👏🏾 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes 🤪🤪 but she’s also has this tewwwwible anxiety about moving to her new place she can’t even eat anything! 🙄🙄🙄Honestly she’s that unbalanced and selfish (in a world where people are losing everything left right and centre due to Covid) no wonder her followers have dropped by 100k
She seems to be eating plenty to me 😮🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

Is it me or does she never put #ad???
Yes can’t you get done for this

Doubt it by all the ‘ wanting a family ‘ posts every two minutes I think she will be trapping this one, seems like she’s pretty obsessed. When people post their whole relationship online there is alarm bells to say there is paranoia and insecurities to prove they have a great relationship where these are always the worst relationships .... poor thing

Last edited:
Did anyone see the cartier love bracelet her new man supposedly bought her on a whim? Like they left the pub garden they were drinking in went to selfridges...and supposedly back to the pub garden by dusk 🧐

Reactions: 1
Why did she go so big with her boobs? They make her look really trashy and just bigger overall than what she is

Did anyone see the cartier love bracelet her new man supposedly bought her on a whim? Like they left the pub garden they were drinking in went to selfridges...and supposedly back to the pub garden by dusk 🧐
Did you notice the Cartier he apparently got her, she was wearing earlier in the day in the pub on stories pre the story about their apparent ‘spontaneous’ trip to Selfridges? It’s on her wrist here. And this is earlier in the day. So she’s lying for some reason. Probably to make him look good lol

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.