Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else find it a bit weird in her post yday with her and her brother that her brothers hand was literally on her ass - bit strange to me tbh!

416DDFA1-DC26-4E16-8EDE-CEC394677782.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the other day she put a bindi on and put it in the wrong place ? She’s one of these people who says she’s so proud of her half Asian side but she doesn’t even know where to put her bindi and then someone comments then blames her OCD for it. Embarrassing. Also her Ex was with Courtney Black that’s who Courtney went on holiday with before Xmas then Natasha was with him in Feb

Reactions: 7
So I'm sat at the traffic lights on my way to the supermarket and look in my rearview mirror. I can see Natasha in the car with her mum trying desperately to get the perfect selfie 🙄
[/QUOTE
I’m suprised her arm isn’t stuck permanently in her hair 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she still have the dog? I feel like I haven’t seen him in ages 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes 🤪🤪 but she’s also has this tewwwwible anxiety about moving to her new place she can’t even eat anything! 🙄🙄🙄Honestly she’s that unbalanced and selfish (in a world where people are losing everything left right and centre due to Covid) no wonder her followers have dropped by 100k

Yes 🤪🤪 but she’s also has this tewwwwible anxiety about moving to her new place she can’t even eat anything! 🙄🙄🙄Honestly she’s that unbalanced and selfish (in a world where people are losing everything left right and centre due to Covid) no wonder her followers have dropped by 100k
I had to stop ✋ following her...she has constantly got her boobs out.

Reactions: 4
What do we think about this one? In no way is she one for girls... page is either full of ads or half naked pics. I really wonder how she earns money to live alone in a house...

Reactions: 2
What do we think about this one? In no way is she one for girls... page is either full of ads or half naked pics. I really wonder how she earns money to live alone in a house...
Sugar daddy for sure 🤣

I remember when she was on first dates she styled herself as a ‘makeup artist’ but I guess she’s now found less wholesome avenue streams!!

Reactions: 2
Sugar daddy for sure 🤣
No SD. Although she has removed the Natasha ketones scam from her bio now, wonder what happened there.

her new flat is 2 bed around £1100 a month. She is doing posts for Boux underwear like all the other drips so she must be making money that way.

No SD. Although she has removed the Natasha ketones scam from her bio now, wonder what happened there.

her new flat is 2 bed around £1100 a month. She is doing posts for Boux underwear like all the other drips so she must be making money that way.
Didn’t she buy her new flat not rent?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.