Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope she does get a new Christmas tree like she mentioned the other day because that one she had in her flat is the saddest looking Christmas tree I’ve ever seen 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really bothers me with the whole football thing. Whilst I know she understands the sport, I am sure she doesn’t follow it as much as a dude, just leave the room, idiot! I like Spurs my husband likes Liverpool, i don’t stay in the living room when he’s watching 😑

Reactions: 2
Another day another drama. Natasha, Google is your friend. Stop being dramatic on your insta for sympathy 🙄 and the entitlement of saying “I’ve told them I have anxiety but they won’t change the test” 🤬

• Heart
Another day another drama. Natasha, Google is your friend. Stop being dramatic on your insta for sympathy 🙄 and the entitlement of saying “I’ve told them I have anxiety but they won’t change the test” 🤬
I know!!!!! Why she runs to Instagram I have no idea - does she not have any actual friends she could ask? Her sister? The cynical side of me says she uses it as a tool to increase engagement for future leverage - “oh look I had X percent of the viewers of this story engage with me!” I put nothing past these people.

• Heart
Who’s betting she’s vile to deal with? Poor midwives

Do hospitals phone with blood test results on Sunday afternoons?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s Diwali today and she’s at it again with putting up pics of her from photoshoots saying Happy Diwali 🙄 I’d bet a million quid she doesn’t know anything about it and is just using it as an excuse for content. Have said before as an Indian female this winds me right up. Culture vulture at its finest

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s Diwali today and she’s at it again with putting up pics of her from photoshoots saying Happy Diwali 🙄 I’d bet a million quid she doesn’t know anything about it and is just using it as an excuse for content. Have said before as an Indian female this winds me right up. Culture vulture at its finest
Definitely! And I think it’s more of a “ohhhh look how good I can look when I’m not pregnant!” thing - basically fishing for compliments / attention as usual!

• Heart
Definitely! And I think it’s more of a “ohhhh look how good I can look when I’m not pregnant!” thing - basically fishing for compliments / attention as usual!
Yes it’s pathetic. She’s never shown any interest in any other Indian culture…she could probably of carved herself a nice following if she had maybe learnt some cooking or something. Nope, only interested in dress up and makeup. My partner and step children are Indian/mixed and even though they’re teenagers now they’re so into cooking, they want to visit India see where family is from etc…same as Natasha white mum Indian dad, it’s so sad she has zero depth to her.

Yes it’s pathetic. She’s never shown any interest in any other Indian culture…she could probably of carved herself a nice following if she had maybe learnt some cooking or something. Nope, only interested in dress up and makeup. My partner and step children are Indian/mixed and even though they’re teenagers now they’re so into cooking, they want to visit India see where family is from etc…same as Natasha white mum Indian dad, it’s so sad she has zero depth to her.
100% agree with this, my partner is white and he takes an interest in my culture, we cook together etc and are going to the temple today to celebrate Diwali together for example. You’re so right, she has no depth to her at all.

• Heart
100% agree with this, my partner is white and he takes an interest in my culture, we cook together etc and are going to the temple today to celebrate Diwali together for example. You’re so right, she has no depth to her at all.
Happy Diwali to you and everyone else celebrating 🪔✨

• Heart
Did you watch the program with Jassa Ahluwalia? It was on BBC and really interesting. My partner is Anglo- Indian (mom is Indian Portuguese from his goa) dad is from Bombay and he’s very pale like jassa so is white passing 😀

Reactions: 1
Did you watch the program with Jassa Ahluwalia? It was on BBC and really interesting. My partner is Anglo- Indian (mom is Indian Portuguese from his goa) dad is from Bombay and he’s very pale like jassa so is white passing 😀
Yes! It was so so so interesting! My father wasn’t Indian and I am not Indian passing massively so I related a lot to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wonder what she went for today, no doubt another scan and wasting resources
She’s very very special very very important I hope the overworked NHS staff made her feel comfortable and safe 🙄🙄🙄 does she realise how absolutely mental she looks

She’s in for the shock of her life over the next few weeks.

Shes certainly pushing the full term pregnancy problems. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she ends up with pre eclampsia/gestational diabetes/some other gestational illness. She will be rushed into hospital and will need an emergency section and at least a room of 20 professionals!

There is absolutely no way this is happening without maximum drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s in for the shock of her life over the next few weeks.

Shes certainly pushing the full term pregnancy problems. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she ends up with pre eclampsia/gestational diabetes/some other gestational illness. She will be rushed into hospital and will need an emergency section and at least a room of 20 professionals!

There is absolutely no way this is happening without maximum drama.
Not a chance. It’s as if she can’t be happy with having a straight forward, normal and healthy pregnancy. Because really and truly in all of her pregnancy of all the stuff she’s gone on about, correct me if I’m wrong but aside from sickness the worst she’s had was an infection at the very start?

• Heart
Not a chance. It’s as if she can’t be happy with having a straight forward, normal and healthy pregnancy. Because really and truly in all of her pregnancy of all the stuff she’s gone on about, correct me if I’m wrong but aside from sickness the worst she’s had was an infection at the very start?
munchausens again. Its also really weird how one story will be done really serious medical issue then the next one she’s painting her nails…it’s like she has these outbursts then it subsides for a few minutes then we get a day or so of nothing, then a medical drama that is quickly forgotten. I really am shocked her parents or anyone close (not Andrew, not convinced he doesn’t have “challenged” himself) hasn’t confronted this behaviour and tried to get her help. It’s very bizarre reading the medical stuff and it being accompanied by a picture of her grinning like a lunatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.