Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe nobody gifted her a tens machine so she had to buy herself a cheap one at the last minute 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she still
Pregnant!? Longer than my own pregnancy and that felt like forever.
I’ve not been on here for a little while, I was expected a 3 month old. - all done and dusted! Time flies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she still
Pregnant!? Longer than my own pregnancy and that felt like forever.
I’ve not been on here for a little while, I was expected a 3 month old. - all done and dusted! Time flies.
When anyone announces their pregnancy early it feels like they’re pregnant for forever.

• Heart
IT BEGINS
HAVE TO BE MONITORED DAILY…. Munchausens goals. Translates as I rocked up to the hospital demanding attention supply. So concerned with health that crams body with absolute junk food on a daily basis. Calmed down quickly enough after supply given for a non funny Andrew shopping joke

HAVE TO BE MONITORED DAILY…. Munchausens goals. Translates as I rocked up to the hospital demanding attention supply
Honestly! And then right back to puzzles and taking the piss out of Andrew (to be fair his spelling is atrocious) but she’s not exactly a flipping genius!

Honestly! And then right back to puzzles and taking the piss out of Andrew (to be fair his spelling is atrocious) but she’s not exactly a flipping genius!
Also who thinks “I’m in hospital and there might be something wrong with my baby, but let me take some pictures” 🫠

• Heart

Also who thinks “I’m in hospital and there might be something wrong with my baby, but let me take some pictures” 🫠
She’s the sort that if he tries to leave her will invent that she’s got 6 months to live or something 🤣🤣🤣I do think she has munchausens, was probably really disappointed when they told her everything was ok

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you!!!! Her diet is shocking even her smoothies she was making which seemed to disappear weren’t nutrient dense.
She eats like a child, talks like a child, probably thinks the baby will quietly lie there whilst she does her puzzles and eats her Christmas puds and ready salted crisps

• Haha
Another 3 weeks of this at least;I know I know I’m exaggerating) but am I??,, but she’s 40 weeks now so maybe not, but don’t believe she’s 40 weeks. #sendherhome
So impatient!
raspberry tea and yoga ball.
Aside from jest I know it’s an anxious time and hope all goes well. However I have visions of her posting from behind the Caesarian
curtain.

Is 40
Weeks even a thing nowadays??????

Reactions: 2
Another 3 weeks of this at least;I know I know I’m exaggerating) but am I??,, but she’s 40 weeks now so maybe not, but don’t believe she’s 40 weeks. #sendherhome
So impatient!
raspberry tea and yoga ball.
Aside from jest I know it’s an anxious time and hope all goes well. However I have visions of her posting from behind the Caesarian
curtain.

Is 40
Weeks even a thing nowadays??????
She won’t be posting from behind the Caesarean curtain because she will have 16 doctors and 20 nurses working on her (5 just for her anxiety) but don’t worry Andrew will be there decked out in scrubs grinning like he’s just had a lobotomy and misspelling next weeks shopping list so when the imaginary medical drama is over she can forget she mentioned it and start posting her comedy stories again

• Haha
Definitely a very anxious time but… still, whyyyyyyyy post these updates to the total randoms that follow you?! It’s just weird isn’t it?! It seems like very personal information?

Definitely a very anxious time but… still, whyyyyyyyy post these updates to the total randoms that follow you?! It’s just weird isn’t it?! It seems like very personal information?
Munchausens…I would put money on it, remember the cut leg?

Because she gets sooo many messages thanking her for keeping it real 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
fucked off and went on holiday in Seychelles so obviously had to do a digital detox. not much has changed I assume? I can't stand her, might have to unfollower her AGAIN. Maybe I am being an a-hole... I have three kids, but I feel like I was made to carry babies, I LOVED being pregnant, I had the calmest pregnancies, and I loved breast feeding even though it was hard with my first one. But really EVERYTHING is earth shattering with this one. When I had questions, I'd ask my mom, sisters or friends. I didn't need to question half the people I know THEN go on mommy boards for everything. And a lot of stuff was just COMMON sense. Natasha acts like she's the first to be pregnant.

But I kind of just came to me, Natasha probs has some friends, but she does't have a LIFE like the rest of us, we all have 9-5 jobs, she's stuck at home trying to search for content to create. And is her own worst enemy. Brace yourself for mommy hood with this one... I bet her she will freaking out over "stork bites", cradle cap, his first bath, hiccups, gas pains, she will be a nightmare.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.