Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its been mentioned before however surely if you're wearing your own brand active wear, you're essentially a brand ambassador you'd want to show it in the best possible light? She's made it look hideous because it doesn't fit her properly at all she's spilling out of it at the sides!! Looks very cheap
I wonder how long this venture will last? We know it’s going south as she was posting that you can now buy the sets as separates 🤣 who would want to buy that shite is a mystery to me

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder how long this venture will last? We know it’s going south as she was posting that you can now buy the sets as separates 🤣 who would want to buy that shite is a mystery to me
I don’t get it either, she’s a gorgeous girl but pregnant or not pregnant everything she wears makes me want to wear the opposite…I love how kourtney Kardashian is rocking a lovely Bob I’d cut her hair into a nice style or grow it as it really irks me! I’d find some individual style rather than trying to dress like the early 20s influencers, it just looks really sad

Reactions: 3
I don’t get it either, she’s a gorgeous girl but pregnant or not pregnant everything she wears makes me want to wear the opposite…I love how kourtney Kardashian is rocking a lovely Bob I’d cut her hair into a nice style or grow it as it really irks me! I’d find some individual style rather than trying to dress like the early 20s influencers, it just looks really sad
In summary, she looks cheap

• Haha
  • Heart
I came on here just to say this, I find these stories so uncomfortable but I’m not sure why. I feel so anti woman typing this, forgive me guys.
I don’t think it’s anti woman at all. Bump pics can be lovely but I don’t see anyone else posting anything like her pics and as much as she does. Why these teeny tiny knickers? Looks weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s anti woman at all. Bump pics can be lovely but I don’t see anyone else posting anything like her pics and as much as she does. Why these teeny tiny knickers? Looks weird.
Yes I agree! I’ve seen some lovely bump photoshoots just not hers. She looks so…smug.for her followers TTC I don’t feel it’s very nice….and you’re right, it’s every day…did she just get back from the shops whip off her
Clothes and stand in front of the mirror? 🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
YES! It’s the tiny pants!

No one is asking her these questions
Just a chance to brag about her relationship with Andrew, her last meal is also the most basic tit I think I’ve ever seen. You can tell she’s used to going out for gifted meals and has never been out to a Michelin or fine dining experience of her own effort with her own money.

• Heart
Just a chance to brag about her relationship with Andrew, her last meal is also the most basic tit I think I’ve ever seen. You can tell she’s used to going out for gifted meals and has never been out to a Michelin or fine dining experience of her own effort with her own money.
Yes I find the constant bragging about Andrew really weird tbh…

Reactions: 1
It’s because she’s insecure
Exactly! She’s insecure because she knows she’s punching. She considers her looks / influencer ‘career’ to be her trump cards. Both of which have no longevity! However - I think he’s also using her if I’m honest. Has anyone noticed on his Instagram stories (sad as I am I wandered over as I find the fact he reposts everything she posts like a pathetic little lapdog - grow a pair mate) he’s promoting a new nightclub or something in Leeds that he seems to have set up?

And what, of course, is useful in promoting such a venture? Influencers of course!

Just hoppin’ on the coat tails of her 493k of course! Sorry, 500k I meant 😉😜

• Heart
Exactly! She’s insecure because she knows she’s punching. She considers her looks / influencer ‘career’ to be her trump cards. Both of which have no longevity! However - I think he’s also using her if I’m honest. Has anyone noticed on his Instagram stories (sad as I am I wandered over as I find the fact he reposts everything she posts like a pathetic little lapdog - grow a pair mate) he’s promoting a new nightclub or something in Leeds that he seems to have set up?

And what, of course, is useful in promoting such a venture? Influencers of course!

Just hoppin’ on the coat tails of her 493k of course! Sorry, 500k I meant 😉😜
I’ve thought this for a while…I don’t think he baby is the massive commitment she thinks it is (hence no ring) plenty of guys end up single dads he’s probably not bothered if he does as it’s not going to put future girls off. Tbh I see him more as a guy that would date like one of the O’dolls or something..they seem more his type? Gives me Tom zanetti vibes

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve thought this for a while…I don’t think he baby is the massive commitment she thinks it is (hence no ring) plenty of guys end up single dads he’s probably not bothered if he does as it’s not going to put future girls off. Tbh I see him more as a guy that would date like one of the O’dolls or something..they seem more his type? Gives me Tom zanetti vibes
I get the impression it’s her who wants the baby because of her age and agree with you, he’s not really in it / thinks he can just Dad from afar if needs be! He probably won’t propose because he thinks / knows she will try and take him to the cleaners if they have a baby together 😜

Do you remember she kept outing these girls who were messaging Andrew on her stories? Screenshots of messages he got? That is weird right?! Why do that?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I get the impression it’s her who wants the baby because of her age and agree with you, he’s not really in it / thinks he can just Dad from afar if needs be! He probably won’t propose because he thinks / knows she will try and take him to the cleaners if they have a baby together 😜

Do you remember she kept outing these girls who were messaging Andrew on her stories? Screenshots of messages he got? That is weird right?! Why do that?!
I think she’s more insecure than ever as (not that there’s anything wrong with changing bodies during pregnancy!) she will be dying to lose the baby weight and get in those tight cheap dresses asap. She was saying on one of her recent ask me anything’s that they want another one so I think she will get pregnant again quickly. I think she sees him as a meal ticket as much as he could be using her too, but she will be anxious (lol) about other women throwing themselves at him

• Heart

Didn’t happen…it was another histrionic attempt at victimhood/ validation because my boyfriends soooo hot all these girls message him so I must be hot too she made them up, same way she sent herself racist abuse a couple years ago..she’s not wired right…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.