Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of a girl I used to work with years ago our desks were adjoined, every morning a run-down of what she wanted to eat but couldn't because she was pregnant, a list of things she wanted to do but couldn't because she is pregnant, books she's been reading and podcasts she's been listening to now she's pregnant, all the things I've bought for the nursery because I'm pregnant, I've put on loads of weight but didn't you know its cause I'm pregnant? And on and on and on like this for months. Sent me loopy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine being free of illness, and craving the attention that medical dramas bring. It’s a illness in itself 🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Munchhausen?
Yep! I think so..at least somewhere on the spectrum of. Remember when Ralph wasn’t going to last the night then he was fine the next day?

Also please stop combing half your hair onto one side of your head, it doesn’t look any nicer 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh here we go, now she’s under a consultant and doesn’t know if she will be able to have a natural birth 🙄 definitely didn’t see that coming
...This won't be over forever, guys. Delivery, putting baby in car seat, breast feeding (ok it's hard, but I reckon she'll make it seem like she's the first who's done it), she
How does everyone else who doesn’t have 499k followers to ask where to find a baby list manage? I’ve just put it into Google and gone onto images there loads of checklists you can print out, and since she hasn’t got a job and sitting at home pining after Andrew all day why doesn’t she go through them all and compile her own list. duck me she’s going to get gifted everything anyway, and she’s CRYING? I tell you who should be crying; women who are wondering how they are going to afford anything they need for their newborn because they won’t be getting any of it free.

I need to breathe😂
She's an absolute moron. MORON.
I mean anything would make me cry towards the end of my pregnancy so I will give her that.
But how do you not know basics??? I was the last person you thought would have a baby and was not really around them prior to me having one and even I wasn't that dumb. Glad she blocked me, guys, be prepared for her breast feeding nightmares, sleepless nights, and any minor inconvenience she makes a big deal about.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she needs a dose of reality and someone close to her to tell her to grow up. My mom would definately pull me into line if I behaved like she does and I’m 43! It doesn’t look like her mom fusses over her she just seems nice and normal from what I’ve seen. i saw a really old video of her in vegas with her ex (the one who used to play card games) and she was being interviewed, she seemed a bit socially awkward and nervous but nothing like the insufferable baby she’s become…I do wonder what’s caused it or if it was there all along and social media has given her a platform to unravel on

Reactions: 4
I think she needs a dose of reality and someone close to her to tell her to grow up. My mom would definately pull me into line if I behaved like she does and I’m 43! It doesn’t look like her mom fusses over her she just seems nice and normal from what I’ve seen. i saw a really old video of her in vegas with her ex (the one who used to play card games) and she was being interviewed, she seemed a bit socially awkward and nervous but nothing like the insufferable baby she’s become…I do wonder what’s caused it or if it was there all along and social media has given her a platform to unravel on
She would actually have a meltdown if she had to have a “normal” job but I’m actually shocked that none of her friends, family or Andrew have pulled her up on any of this or told her to knock it off. My boyfriend is so lovely and supportive but if I was doing this stupid tit all the time he’d tell me to (rightly) get a grip. I wonder if her becoming an influencer has made her really entitled and out of touch with reality. I also find it weird that she’s not even a top influencer and behaves like this. Completely unrelated but I wonder if she actually paid for her hair this time the little grifter.

• Heart
She would actually have a meltdown if she had to have a “normal” job but I’m actually shocked that none of her friends, family or Andrew have pulled her up on any of this or told her to knock it off. My boyfriend is so lovely and supportive but if I was doing this stupid tit all the time he’d tell me to (rightly) get a grip. I wonder if her becoming an influencer has made her really entitled and out of touch with reality. I also find it weird that she’s not even a top influencer and behaves like this. Completely unrelated but I wonder if she actually paid for her hair this time the little grifter.
I’m convinced there’s something about Andrew that’s equally annoying/ unstable and that’s the only reason they’ve stuck together…dunno what it is..but something 🤣🤣

• Heart
I love that in her Forever Unique ad she’s managed to get in that she’s pregnant (“you don’t need to be pregnant to wear this dress” - ya wha????). Also the usual bugbears for me - apparently she’s ‘obsessed’ with the dress (isn’t she with everything?) YAWN BABES YAWN

• Haha
  • Heart
I love that in her Forever Unique ad she’s managed to get in that she’s pregnant (“you don’t need to be pregnant to wear this dress” - ya wha????). Also the usual bugbears for me - apparently she’s ‘obsessed’ with the dress (isn’t she with everything?) YAWN BABES YAWN
Bump & Pregnant have been in every try on she’s done. Note her back arching to push her belly out when she turns around.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She did a poll asking who was pregnant/who is going to be a dad the other day. Wonder if she’s realised her content is losing her followers.

Reactions: 1
The anterior thing was the placenta she wouldn’t be under consultant for that going by what @Cdinvoice said about her own experience with it. But she ALSO has a heart shaped womb remember she said before? But she then said heart shaped/split. Heart shaped usually doesn’t cause problems from what I’ve read but split is more of a concern.
Anterior placenta is no different to placenta at side or at the back, it just simply means it’s more of a cushion to feel kicks, Absolutly no detriment to the pregnant or risk to baby or mother, zero. . So definetly can’t be related to that, she is either laying the anxiety on thick they’ve agreed to extra scans for her piece of mind or it’s something potentially dangerous. I’m unsure about a split womb, never heard of that before, as for heart shape of wombs, I thought they came in all shapes and sizes like the rest of our bodies. 🤣

• Heart
740B6FCD-1FE0-4563-9E40-7F299E225030.jpeg

My sister sent me THIS. My sister is 23 weeks along so she follows Natasha. She had to unfollow because she’s just way too intense.
oh and my sisters suffers from split womb which is the most common issue! Not sure why she thinks she’s that special. Munchausen syndrome by proxy man. It’s starting early. 😂

• Heart
Maybe that’s why she needed to change to a new hospital, they were probably sick of her!
I honestly think it’s defo munchausens, what will be interesting from a psychological point of view Is how she reacts when the baby is here as she’s looking after him- what will she make a drama out of- the baby or herself?

I honestly think it’s defo munchausens, what will be interesting from a psychological point of view Is how she reacts when the baby is here as she’s looking after him- what will she make a drama out of- the baby or herself?
Deep down I know she will be a good mum but my god her drama is going to be traumatic for that kid growing up

• Heart
Deep down I know she will be a good mum but my god her drama is going to be traumatic for that kid growing up
I hope she isn’t going to be like my exes mom! He was bought by his grandparents as his mom, whilst loving and capable of caring for him put herself first constantly. This led to loads of chaotic relationships and she too had a fascination with being sick. She was a nice lady but literaly the only personI know to go shopping for a hospital wardrobe🙈🙈she loved him no doubt but she was a total princess, even to the point her elderly parents totally indulged her

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.