Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last post about Royal Mail.... WHY DO WE GIVE A tit????? And why is she making this about her??????? I loath her sometimes.

Reactions: 3
Her last post about Royal Mail.... WHY DO WE GIVE A tit????? And why is she making this about her??????? I loath her sometimes.
Didn't you know? She won't get her personalised 'baubaul' in time for Christmas! Ohh the humanity!

Maybe she's just pissed she had to spend £20 of Andr... her own money instead of it being ***gifted***

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't you know? She won't get her personalised 'baubaul' in time for Christmas! Ohh the humanity!
Honestly of all the things 😂 why didn’t you order it earlier then he’s been born over a month and she said they had his name picked out ages ago. The strikes haven’t only just been announced people have been told for a long time to send/order early.

Honestly of all the things 😂 why didn’t you order it earlier then he’s been born over a month and she said they had his name picked out ages ago. The strikes haven’t only just been announced people have been told for a long time to send/order early.
I like how she’s framed it aswell “it’s such a shame this is ongoing” and it’s ok for her but imagine alllllll the other people it’s affected. She’s probably ranting and raving at home like she did last time all her gifted stuff got lost by the Royal Mail

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So this whole "oh and you do sleep, you adapt to it" nonsense. Not sure if I'm overreacting but imo she is a new mother and not an expert. Imagine if there are some new mums reading this and genuinely not sleeping, and barely coping/ functioning, then they read that I'm sure it could make them feel like a crap mum or a bad mum because they aren't adapting as natasha says mothers do.

I dunno, I don't think she means it in a patronising way but she never quite comes across the right way does she.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So this whole "oh and you do sleep, you adapt to it" nonsense. Not sure if I'm overreacting but imo she is a new mother and not an expert. Imagine if there are some new mums reading this and genuinely not sleeping, and barely coping/ functioning, then they read that I'm sure it could make them feel like a crap mum or a bad mum because they aren't adapting as natasha says mothers do.

I dunno, I don't think she means it in a patronising way but she never quite comes across the right way does she.
I agree. My sister had literally the easiest baby. Such a wonderful sleeper. Never really fussy. had about 3 episodes of the "witching hour" in the first year. Yet, she never bragged about the good sleep she was getting. she knew some of her mommy friends (and me) were having a hard time. Natasha could just say my baby is pretty good at sleep. and be done with it. but Natasha is incapable not putting her foot in her mouth. So if any mummy is reading this and struggling, its not you. it's your baby. and your baby's got a mind of their own. hahahaha GOD LOVE THEM.

I don’t know why she has to speak like she’s the authority on everything. She also never puts in her experience etc and I think if she did she might come across better?

I don’t know why she has to speak like she’s the authority on everything. She also never puts in her experience etc and I think if she did she might come across better?
It's like the blind leading the blind.

Reactions: 1
Looks like she's deleted it already, I imagine because she got so much backlash.

I did see another story she posted after those (also now deleted) saying that people seem to have got the wrong idea about what subscribing means. Can't imagine anyone looking at that and wanting to pay money to follow an Instagram account lol

She has literally nothing to offer for that £5. Considering she’s always saying she wants to be useful and a safe space for new mothers to normalise everything and then is trying to charge for it is despicable

The grift continues…how can you ask people to pay to subscribe to you during a cost of living crisis when you’re literally offering duck all for that £5 a month??! She is wild.

AND she’s taken those stories down 🤣
I’ve just unfollowed her for this very reason

The grift continues…how can you ask people to pay to subscribe to you during a cost of living crisis when you’re literally offering duck all for that £5 a month??! She is wild.

AND she’s taken those stories down 🤣
OMG NO SHE DIDN'T!!!! WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FOOL.

She did and then must’ve got so much tit in her DMs that she took them all down 🤣
Like... I am so embarrassed for her! Who does that?!! Natasha of course.

okay all, I am logging off for the holiday. giving gossip a break for the holiday! Lulzzz

Have a wonderful Christmas for all those celebrating!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She did and then must’ve got so much tit in her DMs that she took them all down 🤣
Oh em gee. What a beg! Watching paint dry is literally more interesting than her, who the duck in their right minds would pay her £5 😅
She knows it too if she's deleted them already. Does anyone know how long she even kept the stories up for?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.