Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, now don't all hang me at once, but I'm actually warming to her a little bit. Maybe the empath in me is being sucked on to her "vulnerability", but I'd much rather see the raw honesty, but also how much she's enjoying being a mum, than the half-naked, self-obsessed tit that she was posting pre-baby.

Addison is an utterly awful name though.
I truly do believe she is enjoying being a mum and you’d be blind not to see that but there is no raw honesty to her. Everything is for content and turned up a few notches for good measure. Even when she is trying to be honest, like the post partum pics which could be so helpful to so many women, shes photoshopped them 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why does she act like she's the first person in the world to have a baby?!

Why is everything such a pose with her too? Just enjoy your time privately with your new baby, take a millionselfies but keep them for yourself to treasure and look back on in a few months.
Nothing is private with her, I feel so sorry for how desperate for attention - ANY attention/ DMs / story replies - she is. She's mid 30s she seriously needs to grow up.

Screenshot_20221205-125619_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Her brother is the same posts everything on social media but keeps out all thebad stuff. He's had about 3 fiancés in a year but never posts the details. Has yet another girlfriend now . Her sister is the opposite only posts a few things in her story probably because she doesn't need to earn money. I would love to know her story about the tattoo guy she moved in with after know him 56 minutes then about 3 days after moving in she moved out .. why? Was it her and her whole anxiety thing? She then re bounded and ended up with Andrew who is a bit weird

Reactions: 6
The time she’s taken to do those posts she could have done at least 2 things on that list
Why does she act like she's the first person in the world to have a baby?!

Why is everything such a pose with her too? Just enjoy your time privately with your new baby, take a millionselfies but keep them for yourself to treasure and look back on in a few months.
Nothing is private with her, I feel so sorry for how desperate for attention - ANY attention/ DMs / story replies - she is. She's mid 30s she seriously needs to grow up.

View attachment 1783975

• Haha
I don’t fully dislike Natasha and I’ve been a reader on here for a while when little things niggle at me but today I really had to comment just to say what a load of bull it is saying she’s left the house today and had a panic attack, but yet still then posed for a photo! As someone who has suffered with panic disorder, specifically post-natally, I can tell you that when you have a true panic attack, you cannot even hold your own child, let alone stand up in public and pose with them!!! Surly she must know how ridiculous her lies are by now!
THIS!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She's probably going to self diagnose herself with "postpartum anxiety". She's such a trash woman. I swear.
Anxiety takes everything out of you... a real panic attacked would've knocked her for 6 and there's not way she would've dusted herself off and gone about life and answered QUESTIONS from a lot of her followers that hate follow her. I call BS.

I don't doubt she's a nervous Nelly, but she definitely over hypes her anxiety.

Her brother is the same posts everything on social media but keeps out all thebad stuff. He's had about 3 fiancés in a year but never posts the details. Has yet another girlfriend now . Her sister is the opposite only posts a few things in her story probably because she doesn't need to earn money. I would love to know her story about the tattoo guy she moved in with after know him 56 minutes then about 3 days after moving in she moved out .. why? Was it her and her whole anxiety thing? She then re bounded and ended up with Andrew who is a bit weird
HER BROTHER. he's a piece of work, let me tell you.
He had just broken up with her girl... and his goal way to get another girlfriend, said it publicly. Like why don't you heal?
I wonder what happened to all of them, like what was their family life like? They all suffer from some abandonment issue.
Natasha, NEEDY AF, typical middle child.
Brother, NEEDY AF, monkey bars from relationship to relationship
Sister, REALLY into old dudes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
THIS!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She's probably going to self diagnose herself with "postpartum anxiety". She's such a trash woman. I swear.
Anxiety takes everything out of you... a real panic attacked would've knocked her for 6 and there's not way she would've dusted herself off and gone about life and answered QUESTIONS from a lot of her followers that hate follow her. I call BS.

He had just broken up with her girl... and his goal way to get another girlfriend, said it publicly. Like why don't you heal?
I wonder what happened to all of them, like what was their family life like? They all suffer from some abandonment issue.
Yeh, I think her sister gets too much credit for being the ‘normal’ one but I don’t see it lol

THIS!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

His last fiance even had a miscarriage just before they broke up and now he's with someone new, months after it

Yeh I was on Shane’s insta last night, he’s double weird. Very good looking guy but he makes my vagina shrivel up and disappear.
It’s his voice for me, I can’t find him attractive at all and I feel really mean saying this last bit, he seems thick af

It’s his voice for me, I can’t find him attractive at all and I feel really mean saying this last bit, he seems thick af
Totally. I was cringing at every video but especially the one where he was in Danielle’s flat in Mayfair when Gigi was born.

Reactions: 3
Don't he and Natasha speak alike? The are twins... same eyes and eyebrows.

I think he's really hot, especially when he goes to the gym more... but then he's got to open his mouth. lol

• Haha

I think he's really hot, especially when he goes to the gym more... but then he's got to open his mouth. lol
Now that you say it they are so alike! Same eyes for sure

Reactions: 1
Has Danielle got an annoying voice? Not sure I’ve ever heard her talk.

He looks hot but I feel his personality is as exciting as my labia folds

• Haha
I dont have kids of my own so I dont know but she's had her mum with her and Andrew at home, yet she's not washed her hair in weeks?

Reactions: 3
I really don’t begrudge anyone who can spend the first couple of weeks cocooned at home with their newborn but he’s almost a month old now. She’s forming bad habit not getting herself ready and out of the house doing stuff. I knows it’s freezing now but it’s not good for either of them not going out even just for a 15-20 minute walk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.