Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t begrudge anyone who can spend the first couple of weeks cocooned at home with their newborn but he’s almost a month old now. She’s forming bad habit not getting herself ready and out of the house doing stuff. I knows it’s freezing now but it’s not good for either of them not going out even just for a 15-20 minute walk.
She will blame it on her anxiety.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t begrudge anyone who can spend the first couple of weeks cocooned at home with their newborn but he’s almost a month old now. She’s forming bad habit not getting herself ready and out of the house doing stuff. I knows it’s freezing now but it’s not good for either of them not going out even just for a 15-20 minute walk.
Maybe it's proof that neediness is a genetic trait......? /s

Quelle surprise, the snow has her feeling emotional and her anxiety is flaring up.

Change the record, Natasha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As much as I can't stand her.... coming from a mother of 3, I won't judge her. especially if this is her first one. your mind is all over the place when you have a baby. some women suffer from PTSD. With my first child I had a crash c section (major PTSD, I almost flatlined)... whilst I was back in the room and recovering they took my baby for testing, my husband even went with the nurse. I dozed off for a few minutes, woke up and freaked out, GOT OUT of bed (keep in mind I had just been stitched up the day before) and walked to the nurses station asking where my baby was. Sooooo yeah, pregnancy hormones are crazy an you'll do anything to protect that baby. I even felt guilty/paranoid the first 3 months for going to take a shower. I doubt Natasha is letting herself go, she's too vain, and way too eager to make a buck.

However, I am actually surprised she's not as annoying about all this newborn stuff.

Did she ever share what kind of car they got? Also, did they buy the home they are in? Or are they renting?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hahahaha oh tit! she actually hasn't really left the house. I didn't know that part. I thought you lot were exaggerating. Obviously it's Natasha, drama queen. Should've known better. She probably saw my post from a few weeks ago about postpartum anxiety and has self diagnosed herself. Also, when did Natasha get such a big ass forehead????? #megamind

Attachments

• Haha
Hahahaha oh tit! she actually hasn't really left the house. I didn't know that part. I thought you lot were exaggerating. Obviously it's Natasha, drama queen. Should've known better. She probably saw my post from a few weeks ago about postpartum anxiety and has self diagnosed herself. Also, when did Natasha get such a big ass forehead????? #megamind
As a member of the big ass forehead crew this cracked me right up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Spent the whole World Cup moaning about football, then does an ad about throwing a football party... The desperation is strong...

I am genuinely glad she left the house today
She may be annoying but no one deserves to be stuck inside and inside your own head with worry at the same time

Why is she wearing over the knee boots with jeans. This is such a bad look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know everything looks tight and uncomfortable and too small! I would of worn a looser fitting dress, ankle boots opaque tights and a warmer coat that’s not 3 sizes too small

Reactions: 6
I know everything looks tight and uncomfortable and too small! I would of worn a looser fitting dress, ankle boots opaque tights and a warmer coat that’s not 3 sizes too small
The same with that white dress. Wish she’d dress for her current body, she’d look beautiful

Her white dress is super tight too. Wish she’d embrace her new body and start dressing for it

• Heart
The same with that white dress. Wish she’d dress for her current body, she’d look beautiful

Her white dress is super tight too. Wish she’d embrace her new body and start dressing for it
I AGREE. there's soooo many other dresses she can wear that will look so much more nice and less ghetto looking.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.