Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those curtain lights are naff as hell and the lazy cow couldn’t even be arsed to iron her cheap curtains before she stuck them up. Once again in such a rush to reveal all to the gram, so desperate for strangers to validate her tragic life and tell her her ‘reno’ looks wonderful 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Those curtain lights are naff as hell and the lazy cow couldn’t even be arsed to iron her cheap curtains before she stuck them up. Once again in such a rush to reveal all to the gram, so desperate for strangers to validate her tragic life and tell her her ‘reno’ looks wonderful 🙄🙄
They really are awful! It’s like something from a massage parlour not a living room - vile 🤮

Reactions: 7
Right sorry I've got to say something about how cutenose places bleeping bacon on a crumbled bit of parchment paper. JUST LEAVE IT IN THE bleeping PACKAGING!! What is she aiming for? It don't look cute, or homely, or good. It just makes you look like a right arshenholer.

Its battle of the errands today too.

• Haha
Right sorry I've got to say something about how cutenose places bleeping bacon on a crumbled bit of parchment paper. JUST LEAVE IT IN THE bleeping PACKAGING!! What is she aiming for? It don't look cute, or homely, or good. It just makes you look like a right arshenholer.

Its battle of the errands today too.
I'm wondering if it's regular bacon out a packet now and not from the butcher's at all....and she's displaying on the paper for the gram!!

Reactions: 5
its a million % bacon from the packet!!! look at the way its moulded and shaped/squashed together!

I feel so much better now that I know what they’re both wearing for the battle of the errands 😂 I feel like my day can commence now!

I feel so much better now that I know what they’re both wearing for the battle of the errands 😂 I feel like my day can commence now!
All this copying and duplicating each other’s posts and captions all the time - they’re either in it together and doing it on purpose, or they haven’t got an original idea or thought between them

Battle of the errands, battle of the breakfasts and battle of #ootd 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Natascha is yet again treating her daughter to another day of errands (shopping) and cleaning the house! Poor girl

Reactions: 4
Tonight it will be battle of who can take a photo of the strictly come dancing on the telly with their feet up and a drinkie. So lucky, so happy, my man etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is hilarious.. why has Tanya got her bacon out of the packet and put it on greaseproof paper??! Don’t get it! It’s obvious it’s out of a packet.. butchers bacon doesn’t look like that.. for a moment then, I was thinking she had possibly calmed down but she’s just made herself look like a knob.. Tanya in particular is particularly bad at being really tit towards the environment - so much packaging, take out cups at home .. individual sauce packets at home - all for the gram.. she’s an utter hole.. what a crappy role model to the kids..
I can’t even go there with Tasha today.. her living room ‘reno’ is an utter joke.. the curtain string lights belong in a brothel.. maybe that’s the look she’s going for - chavvy brothel..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tonight it will be battle of who can take a photo of the strictly come dancing on the telly with their feet up and a drinkie. So lucky, so happy, my man etc.
Hehe, Xfactor and strictly, may as well put the Xmas tree up now.
Cosy saturdays with my favourite people hehe love my life in my new brothel! Hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hehe, Xfactor and strictly, may as well put the Xmas tree up now.
Cosy saturdays with my favourite people hehe love my life in my new brothel! Hehe
Trasha: Hehe so snuggly and cosy. Love my new living room. So warm, so cosy all cuddled up now kitchen closed all washed away. Happy tummy was so yummy I'll post the recipe ladies. Cant wait to see strictly love the songs.

Cutenose: We all cosying up watching and singling along to strictly wow its gonna be so good ladies. Feeling very autumnal out there tonight my man had a good day on his bike. Lots to do tomorrow so many plans and errands cant wait to do it with the people I love. So lucky.

F U C K O F F

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who are all these people who are asking where the fairy lights are from? Are they taking the piss? Who wants their house to look like a lap dancing club? She will be erecting a pole next although her hubby does enough of that for both of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm soooooooo bleeping happy that Le twit has laid out her outfit for us all to see! Dirty cow with her shoes on the bed!

Trasha: Hehe so snuggly and cosy. Love my new living room. So warm, so cosy all cuddled up now kitchen closed all washed away. Happy tummy was so yummy I'll post the recipe ladies. Cant wait to see strictly love the songs.

Cutenose: We all cosying up watching and singling along to strictly wow its gonna be so good ladies. Feeling very autumnal out there tonight my man had a good day on his bike. Lots to do tomorrow so many plans and errands cant wait to do it with the people I love. So lucky.

F U C K O F F

So.... bleeping.. Nauseating.. 😂

Jesus, has hagrid been wearing Tanya's shoes? How wide?!

• Haha
Is Tasha wearing both of those tshirts at the same time today? Is she that thick?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.