Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times can that moron say jd seasonings 😂 loving the snuggly plaque put there for her latest picture, if she’s having that much of an amazing time with shlong John then why is she putting plaques on blankets to take pictures? It’s so pathetic and set up and doesn’t look cosy at all. Can you imagine “wait wait wait, let me just throw this plaque here and spread the sweeties out and make sure I have an autumnal candles because you know, it’s autumn now, so it looks like we’re all snuggly when in actual fact we’ll be on our phones the entire programme because hello, gotta keep up with the gram, my fans need me” moron

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has Taschchsscha really got a lit candle and wooden plaques on a blanket?? Wtf? She gets worse with posting all this tit - another ton of crap to eat after another fun packed day of errands and taking pictures for the ‘gram 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Has Taschchsscha really got a lit candle and wooden plaques on a blanket?? Wtf? She gets worse with posting all this tit - another ton of crap to eat after another fun packed day of errands and taking pictures for the ‘gram 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’d literally risk setting her house on fire for a pic for the gram 😂

Reactions: 4
That bleeping pink plant pot is back... is she having a laugh?! Is she trying to see how many different places she can put it.. she is the dullest wannabe that IG has ever had.. no original ideas, crappy food, crappy personality .. just all round horrible. She comes across as so desperate.. her life is literally all about posting on IG.. that is her life.. no proper job.. she’s a joke.. no will power to stick at the gym. How does she think people who work full time cope? Most of us work full time hours, run a house, keep fit etc.. she is an utter embarrassment to females..

Well would you look at that, that's the cookbook that her 22K "bestie" said she copied from her 👍

That bleeping pink plant pot needs an instagram page of its own. The bloody thing is everywhere. It reminds me of the harry hill programme when he used to do "where has the knitted character been this week?", and it would appear in episodes of soaps. Thats like that plant pot!

• Haha
That bleeping pink plant pot needs an instagram page of its own. The bloody thing is everywhere. It reminds me of the harry hill programme when he used to do "where has the knitted character been this week?", and it would appear in episodes of soaps. Thats like that plant pot!
Hahaha... YES!!!! Someone needs to set the plant pot up with its own IG!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That bleeping pink plant pot is back... is she having a laugh?! Is she trying to see how many different places she can put it.. she is the dullest wannabe that IG has ever had.. no original ideas, crappy food, crappy personality .. just all round horrible. She comes across as so desperate.. her life is literally all about posting on IG.. that is her life.. no proper job.. she’s a joke.. no will power to stick at the gym. How does she think people who work full time cope? Most of us work full time hours, run a house, keep fit etc.. she is an utter embarrassment to females..
She should have stuck the pink plant pot on the wall to hide the big bit of chipped paint and missing plaster....🤣🤣

• Haha
How many bets she’ll be eating al fresco sometime this week even though she’s feeling sooo cosy and autumnal 🙄

Reactions: 2
Fish finger tacos on her meal planner 🤮 bet the kiddies can’t wait for that 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Fish finger tacos on her meal planner 🤮 bet the kiddies can’t wait for that 🤢
It's the potatoes 3 days in a row that did me.. Still it is autumn and the kiddies and her need pasta and potatoes nearly every day for fuel for their busy lives.....

Reactions: 3
I am a visual merchandiser and the way they set things up offends my eyes!
Don’t even get me started on that sideboard with that poxy plant pot.
That goes with duck all!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.