Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird to me that she has a bath, gets into her pyjamas and THEN starts cooking dinner? She must go to bed stinking of food if they have something with a strong smell
It’s weird to me that we need to know her not-at-all-exciting plans for a Friday night - mine have involved takeaway pizza and I’ll be putting my NEXT pj’s on in a bit, watching the soaps, begging my up-at-5am daughter to go to bed and then sleep - actually, I think my night is a bit more exciting than Taschchcha’s night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s weird to me that she has a bath, gets into her pyjamas and THEN starts cooking dinner? She must go to bed stinking of food if they have something with a strong smell

She probably isn't having a bath, she just stayed that entire pic, that prosecco bottle has been knocking around for months. Tanya will be on in a minute with a Magnum of Moet and a straw

Reactions: 7
She may show us a sneaky peek...!? who the duck does the think she is the queen!? and we are all little peasants sitting around waiting for her to show us pictures of her tit hole house! she’s the biggest bleep and i really hope reality slaps her in her bleeping face.. And if she says autumnal on more time!..... 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sneaky peak 🙈 oh, I can’t take the excitement! She goes off like she’s some celebrity announcing something major 🙄

• Haha
I'm almost as bad as them two tonight with my pathetic ness, but the fella is pissing me right off. So here's a little FriYAY song

"Trasha loves seasons, her favourite is fall. Up the arse of wallpaper shops, she must crawl. Tanya shows herself up with the passive aggressiveness thing, but we know all she wants is that Argos ring"

• Haha
I'm almost as bad as them two tonight with my pathetic ness, but the fella is pissing me right off. So here's a little FriYAY song

"Trasha loves seasons, her favourite is fall. Up the arse of wallpaper shops, she must crawl. Tanya shows herself up with the passive aggressiveness thing, but we know all she wants is that Argos ring"
Name of next thread?!😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Curtain lights look so awful and cheap. Tanya surely is making fun of her.

She’s going to have her own fizzy Prosecco bath party? 🤨 grow up hun, you’re 43

Faffing... what a stupid bleeping word!!! Faffing with our TV wall, duck off Trashy knickers you faffing fucker..

I know this thread is about twit 1 and twit 2 but you know their wannabe Leanne2008_ why does she call herself Mom? Isn't she welsh? Don't welsh say Mam?
This lady is from my area. I don’t know her personally but she goes to places regularly nearby close to where I am from and her face does look familiar. Yes we say mum or mam. Certainly don’t say mom. X

Reactions: 1
OFFS now this tragic mad woman is exited for Christmas 🙄
Seriously she really needs some sort of intervention, she really is bat tit crazy 🤪🤪

Reactions: 3
Eating again the fat bastard, how late does she feed them poor kids, seems like everything is revolved around her, she really is a horrible woman

Reactions: 2
So they've had to redo the wallpaper to get the pattern right 😂

Tasha must have been fuming scraping off that wallpaper!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was so smug like here’s a preview of my “renovation” giving us a sneak peek like we’re just little minions and then when people picked her up that it was wrong (how could you not know it was wrong when you first started to put it up, especially when you’ve chosen it from the website, or in her case, given it for free) and then to say it’s ok, only we will know and then to change it, just makes her look like the biggest bleeping head ever. She really is trying to be someone she isn’t and it’s embarrassing. She’s showed herself up something rotten. I wouldn’t post a picture unless it was finished but trash has to half way through (for our sneak peek) I’d be so embarrassed 😂 what a bleeping delusion loser

Reactions: 12
It’s bloody hilarious. The smug fucker uploading a sneak preview of her pony old house, thinking it’s like changing rooms or Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen was her best mate. And then within 20 mins of the photo being up, she was sweating beads admitting the wallpaper was wrong but they didn’t mind and “only they” would know. Cue the wallpaper company slapping her wrist, she has to scrape the cheap tit off the wall like a drunk scraping itself off a pavement on a Friday night. Now it’s been redone she’s all smug again. The damage is done hunni.

duck me I bet ole cutenose was prancing around being so lucky and so happy at the cock up. Doing ‘cheers’ to it with a bottle of Prosecco she’s written on the bottle with a gold sharpie pen.

Pair of salad dodgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Faffing... what a stupid bleeping word!!! Faffing with our TV wall, duck off Trashy knickers you faffing fucker..
I can’t tell you how much your comments make me laugh 😂😂 so so funny. I’m still laughing over “autumns arseholes” and “falls fools” brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.