Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all have to remember she is 50 so she will dress like one plus she clearly has old fashion sense anyway why wouldnt it be passed onto her clothes choices 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Im pretty sure those tags should have #ad on them as i remember her being gifted them i unfollowed that company because they lowered themselves to give her free tit last autumn
Ceramic tags ? bleeping cheek if they were gifted the amount of money I’ve spent on that account 😡

I know this thread is about twit 1 and twit 2 but you know their wannabe Leanne2008_ why does she call herself Mom? Isn't she welsh? Don't welsh say Mam?

I've actually had a family member leave their partner of nearly 20 years because they were stay at home buying pointless crap they didn't need using the family member's money whilst they worked long and hard and came home to a messy house. It's boredom and depression. The fact that John already left her and she hasn't learnt her lesson says a lot. I don't agree to him cheating and personally would kick him to the curb but as Tasha is so insecure and wants to play the perfect life she'll accept him. A leopard doesnt change their spots and he still is flirting with people who use Tattle and liking naked women on instagram. Tasha I'd look at his social media activity before following him on outings with his friends. If you're already becoming that insecure it's surely time to divorce him? But you won't. You'll stay with him acting the perfect life while your sister in law humiliates and bullies you and your hubby is having it away. What a healthy atmosphere for the kiddies...
She wouldn’t divorce him even if he begged her. She makes a couple quid a day cash in hand there’s no way she could afford being on her own. The woman’s incapable of a full days work. The only reason she’s clinging onto that marriage is because she’d be homeless and starving without him! 🙄

Reactions: 5
LOL at that wallpaper strip in that restaurant. Maybe thats where she goes on a regular basis and thinks that is how wallpaper is actually meant to look.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wouldn’t divorce him even if he begged her. She makes a couple quid a day cash in hand there’s no way she could afford being on her own. The woman’s incapable of a full days work. The only reason she’s clinging onto that marriage is because she’d be homeless and starving without him! 🙄
Very true. I'd be pretty pissed off having a long day grafting to come home to a messy house and tons of crap tat ordered seeing my bank balance lower and lower.

Reactions: 4
I know this thread is for Trash and cute nose, but can we just talk about the fact that Tash's clone, leanne2008_ has posted a pic of candles with a 'lovely SENT' on insta
Wow, I actually thought she’d used Taschchscha’s pictures - hardly original is it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Very true. I'd be pretty pissed off having a long day grafting to come home to a messy house and tons of crap tat ordered seeing my bank balance lower and lower.
But trash the rash with the tash makes him yummy meals so his tummy is happy, bless J.D seasonings and drinkies

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh so the curtains were a freebie too 🙄 does this family pay for anything?
Of course they don't! Trashole loves a freebie for her second rate hovel. Those chairs look painful, my arse and back are sore just looking at them.. What's the bets they'll be making dinner together in a minute and Johnny long shlong will be dipping into his cheap beer stash, ready to party around their new tacky table

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s weird to me that she has a bath, gets into her pyjamas and THEN starts cooking dinner? She must go to bed stinking of food if they have something with a strong smell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they ‘luckily’ gave her enough wallpaper to do the lounge wall twice but she only gets enough paper for about 3/4 of her bedroom wall...

• Haha
So they ‘luckily’ gave her enough wallpaper to do the lounge wall twice but she only gets enough paper for about 3/4 of her bedroom wall...

Don't forget they gave her a roll of paper for the restaurant too

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.