Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes done such a cheap "reno" it looks so dull. Those chair covers are the best thing ive seen all day 😂 they look horrendous.

I mean to be fair she has admitted they cant afford to redecorate so thats admitting they dont have money which is a start BUT if she didnt spend so much on crap she would have the money to buy nicer things

Reactions: 4
I’m going out on a limb here and sticky up for Tasha. Her ‘reno’ isn’t my cup of tea at all but I honestly can’t see what the issue is with the beige carpet, it’s beige it neutral and if it’s in good condition why replace it. If she replaced it with the insta favourite ‘grey carpet’ she would be in the wrong and copying every other home account on insta. We have become a very throw away and disposable nation why chuck it out because your changing the wallpaper? I’d rather see a revamp where the person has stuck to their budget and not got into tit lots of debt keeping up with Hinch and others. My house probably wouldn’t be insta worthy as I have a beige neutral carpet but I kept it when I last decorated as I’d rather the money goes on something else and I don’t particularly want to fill more landfill with a perfectly good carpet with lots of wear left
I wish other ‘instagrammers’ would think the same when they chucking out perfectly good items
Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m going out on a limb here and sticky up for Tasha. Her ‘reno’ isn’t my cup of tea at all but I honestly can’t see what the issue is with the beige carpet, it’s beige it neutral and if it’s in good condition why replace it. If she replaced it with the insta favourite ‘grey carpet’ she would be in the wrong and copying every other home account on insta. We have become a very throw away and disposable nation why chuck it out because your changing the wallpaper? I’d rather see a revamp where the person has stuck to their budget and not got into tit lots of debt keeping up with Hinch and others. My house probably wouldn’t be insta worthy as I have a beige neutral carpet but I kept it when I last decorated as I’d rather the money goes on something else and I don’t particularly want to fill more landfill with a perfectly good carpet with lots of wear left
I wish other ‘instagrammers’ would think the same when they chucking out perfectly good items
Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️
Because we all thought it was brown like the one running through her upstairs, stairs and hallway. We didn't realise it was beige. Tbh no it's not as bad as the brown flat one that must of been there since before they moved in and no nothing wrong with keeping carpets. We regularly hire a carpet cleaning company to freshen ours up so we dont have to fork out for a new one but I think what makes ppl laugh is she doesn't redecorate to tie in with the carpet which is what people normally do who cant afford it. I mean silver wallpaper and brown carpet?

Reactions: 3
I give no shits to the carpet colors but i can’t cope with her using the word Renovation. Shes wallpapering & buying tat off ebay, tis not a renovation, tis barely a redecoration 🤣

Reactions: 7
I give no shits to the carpet colors but i can’t cope with her using the word Renovation. Shes wallpapering & buying tat off ebay, tis not a renovation, tis barely a redecoration 🤣
I know! I showed it to my husband and he was nearly sick when I told him this woman calls it a renovation. We renovated our house in 2017 and we literally smashed walls to pieces and exposed brickwork and started again. Now, THAT is renovation Trash. Not slapping wallpaper up and putting your nan's bedroom pillow covers on a dining chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think she is going 2 have that horrible dining table too. All her furniture is going 2 be mis match. Along with her brown carpet . She should have chucked everything out and started from scratch . Everything she has is old fashioned, just like her.

Also it is not Autumn.
And bang on - the carpet and furniture are staying!

Reactions: 2
Does anybody remember when she used to have a little directors sign prop thing and she used to fill it out every time she watched a film?? At least she’s stopped doing that now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow that wallpapering is so bad 😳🤣 hasn’t even been matched up! Naughty hubby

Reactions: 5
Oops - The wallpaper has not even been hung and matched properly - those random circles should not be there ! It should just be the trellis pattern all over!
O.M.G. I’ve just found it on the link of her insta story and yes! You are right! I’d be absolutely fuming, it’s bothering me and it’s not even my house 😂😂 i would want it ripped down and just start again.

• Wow
O.M.G. I’ve just found it on the link of her insta story and yes! You are right! I’d be absolutely fuming, it’s bothering me and it’s not even my house 😂😂 i would want it ripped down and just start again.
I know - it’s so wrong l! It would drive me crazy - why can’t they see that’s it’s not right 😮

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂😂 Trasha love I cant breathe!
I would bloody well have John about his wallpapering skills! Does he understand you have to 'match' patterned paper? What's with the random circle things? Sticks out like a sore thumb!!!! And omg those pillowcases over the chairs?! Why has she done that!!!! You can see the chair slats through them that's how thin they are!!! They look ridiculous and I feel a bit sorry for her. Please just purchase some nice fabric and get someone to cover the leather seating pad with it, you can do it yourself with a staple gun!!! I did mine years ago! Because the tables not that bad. It looks terrible now. It's got to be bothering her having those pulled over the chairs and the mismatch wallpaper? The dining area looks cold and soul less now! The while room will if this is the theme. I would never do my living area grey/silver. Dont people like homely feels now. Is it that bad no ones commented on the posts or has she had some negative feedback and turned the comments off because I cant see any?

• Wow
The way she was going on, I thought they were doing a lot of work - a bit of tit wallpapering and some tat chair covers do not make a renovation ffs! That wallpaper would be coming off and being re-done (not that my husband would duck up that much) before it had time to dry 😂

• Haha
I hate that the wallpaper has glitter in it too, it reminds me of my big fat gypsy wedding 😩 I feel that glitter fad died along time ago. Also the oak, grey and glitter just doesn’t go together. If you’re going to decorate then personally I’d save up (take on extra hours if I had too) until I could afford to get things exactly how I want them.
I wonder if the stick on fireplace will be returning too 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🙈 I sincerely hope NOT!

😂😂😂😂 Trasha love I cant breathe!
I would bloody well have John about his wallpapering skills! Does he understand you have to 'match' patterned paper? What's with the random circle things? Sticks out like a sore thumb!!!! And omg those pillowcases over the chairs?! Why has she done that!!!! You can see the chair slats through them that's how thin they are!!! They look ridiculous and I feel a bit sorry for her. Please just purchase some nice fabric and get someone to cover the leather seating pad with it, you can do it yourself with a staple gun!!! I did mine years ago! Because the tables not that bad. It looks terrible now. It's got to be bothering her having those pulled over the chairs and the mismatch wallpaper? The dining area looks cold and soul less now! The while room will if this is the theme. I would never do my living area grey/silver. Dont people like homely feels now. Is it that bad no ones commented on the posts or has she had some negative feedback and turned the comments off because I cant see any?
It has 57 comments

I hate that the wallpaper has glitter in it too, it reminds me of my big fat gypsy wedding 😩 I feel that glitter fad died along time ago. Also the oak, grey and glitter just doesn’t go together. If you’re going to decorate then personally I’d save up (take on extra hours if I had too) until I could afford to get things exactly how I want them.
I wonder if the stick on fireplace will be returning too 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🙈 I sincerely hope NOT!

Vom and that nasty tacky chavvvy electric fire.....Hahahahahahha and the HOME clock. Shes so dated. This living room 'reno' has made my summer. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
On her insta story of her videoing her tacky wallpaper you can hear her daughter talking about Instagram. She’s even got her brainwashed into it 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.