Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Tanya is a right witch. There’s something about unattractive people, that crappy behaviour can make them more unattractive. That’s you Tan. You snidey triple chinned moose
Shoot me down you guys but right now, just for a second, I feel weeny but sorry for tasha haveing THAT sort of nastiness for an in law. Any one else agree??

Shoot me down you guys but right now, just for a second, I feel weeny but sorry for tasha haveing THAT sort of nastiness for an in law. Any one else agree??
*bit

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What’s with the crap tree indoors? I don’t understand it? Is that a cushion on the side? How long can it possibly take to decorate her living room? And lastly, who thinks she’ll still have that minging brown carpet with that tacky silver wallpaper? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

*bit
I felt sorry for her for a nano second! She chooses to post stuff that can cause comments from family or strangers alike. If she posted less, and was more selective about what she did post maybe there would be less nastiness. But as she never seems to take anything onboard, I guess it will continue!

Reactions: 1
What’s with the crap tree indoors? I don’t understand it? Is that a cushion on the side? How long can it possibly take to decorate her living room? And lastly, who thinks she’ll still have that minging brown carpet with that tacky silver wallpaper? 😂
Do you think she is going 2 have that horrible dining table too. All her furniture is going 2 be mis match. Along with her brown carpet . She should have chucked everything out and started from scratch . Everything she has is old fashioned, just like her.

Do you think she is going 2 have that horrible dining table too. All her furniture is going 2 be mis match. Along with her brown carpet . She should have chucked everything out and started from scratch . Everything she has is old fashioned, just like her.
Also it is not Autumn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If she keeps that flat awful dated brown carpet I will destroy her myself on her Instagram 😂😂😂😂 I will be the first one to comment! It looks like it's been left there from the previous owners of that house. It looks years old!!!! Cant believe she has it in her bedroom and hallway after putting silver paper up 😂😂😂 Just shows they arnt well off or have enough money to purchase a new one. They are only decorating with gifted items. This is a prime example of why this woman needs to support her family and go to work. Her children are old enough to not need picking up from school or require childcare so why does she not get a full time job. Why would someone not want the extra money? They obviously need it and this is part of why John left her for that period last year. Woman is selfish honestly.....

Reactions: 7
I have been reading through all this and actually laughing out loud, but then I got to when they met hubby's insta mates, all good although not to sure why she needed to go, but carrying on reading, did anyone else when reading the comments from one of the "new friends" notice that there it comes across as flirting between them?? So maybe it's not John who is the cheat, I actually think it's her.

Controversial, but I dont feel sorry for Trash, and how the ginger one is a nasty witch. At the end of the day, its gone on longer than tattle and ive been following the pair of them for years and Tanya has always been a crappy bastard towards her. But trash just keeps on posting and posting. tanya has got more front than Brighton beach the way she publicly humiliates trash, and comments extremely passive aggressiveness all over her page, it makes the pair of them look like a cheap carry on show.

Reactions: 4
Controversial, but I dont feel sorry for Trash, and how the ginger one is a nasty witch. At the end of the day, its gone on longer than tattle and ive been following the pair of them for years and Tanya has always been a crappy bastard towards her. But trash just keeps on posting and posting. tanya has got more front than Brighton beach the way she publicly humiliates trash, and comments extremely passive aggressiveness all over her page, it makes the pair of them look like a cheap carry on show.
Very true.. I did feel a slight bit of sympathy for tasha yesterday, I think because of her utter denial of what she's doing and Tanya's aggression.. But she leaves herself wide open for it.. More so than anyone I've seen for a long time. It's like even negative attention is still attention for tasha and she craves that beyond anything.For me personally it makes me furious to read how knackered she is after her cleaning job for couple hours and keeping house. I work between 37 and 50 hours every week. Now that is knackered.and my house still isn't grubby. It isn't unusual of me either, hundreds of women do the same.She is such a diva.

Reactions: 7

Also it is not Autumn.
Yep that table will be there too no doubt lol she’s got the wallpaper for free, a couple of new units/side tables and that’ll be it 😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 37435

Tanya strikes again with her snidey comments 🤣 so bitchy hun.
Wowsers Tanya you are on form! Right on cue with the passive aggression. I ain’t here to criticise the home decorating for the seasons as I do it. Not on the scale of these two though. They go crazy but I do like to change my throws and I do like to maybe burn a autumn candle ( just the one) I also have a autumn wreath for my door. Along with a pumpkin print I put on my dresser. I do the same with Easter & Xmas but it’s only a few bits and not overload like these two woman. They literally celebrate everything. New film out - let’s stuff our faces, new holiday - let’s stuff our faces . Hubby ain’t cheated - let’s stuff our faces. Decorated 3/4 of a wall - let’s stuff our faces. It’s constant with them and certainly far from inspiring. I will never understand the need of people who show off their homes whether they are nice or ugly on Instagram. It’s very sad ☹

*bit
I have said before on this thread I don’t think there is anything nasty about Tasha. I think she is lonely and using Instagram as a emotional crutch. Tanya is a total outright witch and so toxic. Who the hell would want to be friends with her. Seriously if passive aggression gave off fumes the Ashford's would be gassed to duck 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have said before on this thread I don’t think there is anything nasty about Tasha. I think she is lonely and using Instagram as a emotional crutch. Tanya is a total outright witch and so toxic. Who the hell would want to be friends with her. Seriously if passive aggression gave off fumes the Ashford's would be gassed to duck 😂
And if looks were weather, the pair of em would be a blizzard!

Wowsers Tanya you are on form! Right on cue with the passive aggression. I ain’t here to criticise the home decorating for the seasons as I do it. Not on the scale of these two though. They go crazy but I do like to change my throws and I do like to maybe burn a autumn candle ( just the one) I also have a autumn wreath for my door. Along with a pumpkin print I put on my dresser. I do the same with Easter & Xmas but it’s only a few bits and not overload like these two woman. They literally celebrate everything. New film out - let’s stuff our faces, new holiday - let’s stuff our faces . Hubby ain’t cheated - let’s stuff our faces. Decorated 3/4 of a wall - let’s stuff our faces. It’s constant with them and certainly far from inspiring. I will never understand the need of people who show off their homes whether they are nice or ugly on Instagram. It’s very sad ☹

Agreed totally and utterly! it must be terrible haveing a inlaw like tanya in your life. Tasha isn't that bright it seems to say the least but Tanya, wow, she's like that one we all know at work that we avoid and we are glad when they've left as they are so vile.

Reactions: 3
Tascha should grow some bollocks and tell that ginger fatty exactly what she thinks of her! if Tanya spoke to me the way she speaks to trash i’d slap her into next week

Reactions: 2
Trash is trapped. She won't tell her brother in laws bike that she's a tit, because her brother in law would have words with John, and John and Trash dont exactly have the best life do they. Id personally block and delete ginger fatty, out of sight out of mind (when it comes to the gram anyway).

But she's an absolute tit. Imagine working with her. She looks a right snide witch. calling everyone hunni and then as soon as they turn their back, she's slagging them off.

Reactions: 6
Ooooh ladies she wants to do a little sneaky peak of her living room renovation. Such a tease I’m going to tit myself with excitement! I wonder how many shades of silver and beige there will be?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooooh ladies she wants to do a little sneaky peak of her living room renovation. Such a tease I’m going to tit myself with excitement! I wonder how many shades of silver and beige there will be?
Shes a sad old bleep attention seeking. Big reveal like she's on stars in their eyes or something. Absolutely pathetic. Even if the living room 'Reno' looks okay, nothing will take away the diarrhoea coloured carpet she has all over the rest of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she has a crushed velvet sofa I will die 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.