Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Tashas gutted she couldn’t sit on her fat arse all day watching Netflix, although I’m sure she’ll be making up for it tomorrow

If she has a crushed velvet sofa I will die 😂😂😂
I’m putting all my money on a crushed velvet sofa, grey chavy wallpaper and mirrored side tables and units 😂 teamed with the tit stained carpet of course

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What do we all think of the sneak peak 😂🙈 sorry but those chair covers are vile!

Reactions: 8
That wallpaper is horrendous!!! Why not just keep the walls beige, a nice new carpet and new furniture. 🤮

Reactions: 4
I honestly think it looked better before, more homely. She’s been watching too much mrs hinch. I think all it needed was a fresh coat of paint and new carpet. Those chair covers are horrendous

Reactions: 4
That wallpaper is horrendous!!! Why not just keep the walls beige, a nice new carpet and new furniture. 🤮
The wallpaper is as expected tacky, vile and not very well matched. Chair covers are hideous, she has absolutely horrible taste, like the rest of the ‘renovations’ this room is going to end up looking worse than when she started. It looks dated and it’s not even finished but suppose that’s what happens when you decorate with free old seasons wallpaper that nobody else would want 🙄🙄

What on earth are those chair covers?! 🤢

Can see her going completely over the top with the grey colour scheme!

the wallpaper and chairs are vile 🤮 She says they are on a budget but why not just save up or something and wait until you can afford to do it all properly instead of bodging it all just for a few likes on the gram.

Reactions: 5
This woman has ‘live, laugh, love’ on her wall..... she’s such a chav

Those chair covers and all the tit in her kitchen 🤢

Reactions: 2
Oh my days.. cannot stop laughing.. what a huge disappointment although not entirely unexpected. That wallpaper is vile.. there is a reason why that wallpaper company give her free tit.. it’s literally stuff that won’t sell & they have nothing to lose by sending desperate for free tit people a roll in the hope that they promote it.. how can Tasha not see through that?!
The chair covers look like they belong in a nursing home.. on a budget? Stop buying nasty tat, get a proper job and spend the money you do have on a pot of paint and new carpet.. the saying, you can’t polish a turd has never been more appropriate 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to post so soon again.. I’ve just looked at the chair covers again 🤣🤣🤣... you can see the hair slats through them.. such poor quality thin material.. seriously Tasha, do yourself a favour & get rid of the covers.. you are embarrassing yourself on a whole new scale here ... I’m finding this more funny then I should!

Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s just pulled pillow cases over the chairs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
THOSE CHAIR COVERS 😂😂😂😂 I cant.
Looks like when you are painting the walls and need to grab something quick to shield the furniture.
Imagine looking at some relatively nice wooden chairs and thinking yep, grey pillow case over them. Renovated.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why on earth didn't she just cover the leather seat bit of the chair instead. And why doesn't the wallpaper marry right?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.