Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe they didn’t even match the wallpaper up.. that’s a rookie error that someone may male who’s never decorated before.. the wallpaper company must be laughing their arses off 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
On her insta story of her videoing her tacky wallpaper you can hear her daughter talking about Instagram. She’s even got her brainwashed into it 🙄
I’ve watched it but can’t understand their accents. What is her daughter saying?

Reactions: 2
I could not ever leave that wallpaper like that. I just could not deal with it

Reactions: 4
I’ve watched it but can’t understand their accents. What is her daughter saying?
Something along the lines of “what you could do..” and then she says “wait are you posting on Instagram?” So she must be suggesting something for tash to upload

Reactions: 1
Something along the lines of “what you could do..” and then she says “wait are you posting on Instagram?” So she must be suggesting something for tash to upload
Thanks for that. They seem to live their lives through Instagram and it’s sad. While parents battle to try and make their kids less social media obsessed, Tasha is indoctrinating her daughter.

Reactions: 3
Most of us are all on a budget especially when it comes to decorating etc but my god surely she could save up for a bit longer and do a better job than that. That wallpaper is horrific not to mention the chair covers. She could of redone it with similar colours to what she already had and the table and chairs would of still blended in with the room. To actually put a swipe up link for those chair covers shows how unstable she is. Why on earth recommend them they are awful and so cheap looking. I knew it would be bad going by the rest of the house but seriously I am in shock at how awful it looks so far.

My mum went off the handle the other day because she couldnt understand why a married couple on her own facebook page, wished each other a happy anniversary on facebook. Mother goes "this is ridiculous, they bloody live together" .... I felt like telling her to look at the ginger shits page, with the scratch cards and lovey dovey tit her and Del Boy do to each other.

Reactions: 4
My mum went off the handle the other day because she couldnt understand why a married couple on her own facebook page, wished each other a happy anniversary on facebook. Mother goes "this is ridiculous, they bloody live together" .... I felt like telling her to look at the ginger shits page, with the scratch cards and lovey dovey tit her and Del Boy do to each other.
Don't you think that the more people feel the need to be so public with declarations of love/sickly sentiments the more they have to prove to each other rather than the world? Like these OTT weddings at £50,000 that last 1 year.. Same thing in my mind.showoffs.Yet insecure at the same time.

On her insta story of her videoing her tacky wallpaper you can hear her daughter talking about Instagram. She’s even got her brainwashed into it 🙄
I know I heard that. Shes a little madam I'm telling you. She will have her own account soon begging. Prob wont get a job either when shes leaves school.

Reactions: 1
I know I heard that. Shes a little madam I'm telling you. She will have her own account soon begging. Prob wont get a job either when shes leaves school.
I think it was said on one of these threads a while ago that she does have a private account. I don’t know how old she is but she is definitely too young for social media.

I think it was said on one of these threads a while ago that she does have a private account. I don’t know how old she is but she is definitely too young for social media.
She does have have her own account definitely, she sometimes, rarely, replies to her mums posts. Like when it's her birthday to say thank you etc

Her daughter has 2 Instagram accounts. Yes they may be private but the way Tasha gets on and how much she puts out there about her pathetic life doesn't set a good example for the young girl. She only works a few hours a week so basically it's another way for her to make money and get freebies hence why she posts all her crap. She wants to be right up there with all the big accounts which is never going to happen. Plus she never videos herself showing her face or speaking. Why is That??

She thinks she's so high and mighty and above everyone else. She even admitted she can't afford new carpet so she's going to wash the old one. I have no problem with that but she has made it out to be a big renovation when in fact all I've seen so far is wallpaper that ain't matched up right on the walls and well those chair covers I really have no words!!!

Reactions: 5
So some one has told her re. The paper!! And she took it well. wow. Said that no one will know.

Screenshot_20190903-123258.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
How will no one know!!! You can instantly notice it and see how stupid it looks. She really has no idea about interior decor. And she has that on her bio on top of her page. Oh god she is the last person you would want advice or inspiration from!!

How will no one know!!! You can instantly notice it and see how stupid it looks. She really has no idea about interior decor. And she has that on her bio on top of her page. Oh god she is the last person you would want advice or inspiration from!!
I noticed straight away. I have this in my bedroom ,but was put on 3 year ago .I am ready to redecorate .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.