Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yay the crap autumnal decorations are out!! bleeping hell who has the time to do that! And what’s with the meal planner, why can’t she just say spag Bol, why is everything have a fancy name? Oh I know, she has to go over the top and fake everything she does so this perfect happy happy life she lies about looks real 😂 it’s so pathetic. You seriously need a full time job or something you absolute delusional moron

Reactions: 3
Why on earth would you post photos of you dated, dirty bathroom all over Insta for everyone to see?? Last night we had the half wallpapered bedroom wall and that flipping hideous bed yet again....😴😴😴 Now today the manky old bath panel 🤢🤢.....Baffling behaviour
Because she is on the beg for a gifted bathroom 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bet you anything there will be a “bathroom reno” going on before long!

Reactions: 5
Oh yay the crap autumnal decorations are out!! bleeping hell who has the time to do that! And what’s with the meal planner, why can’t she just say spag Bol, why is everything have a fancy name? Oh I know, she has to go over the top and fake everything she does so this perfect happy happy life she lies about looks real 😂 it’s so pathetic. You seriously need a full time job or something you absolute delusional moron
Also, we like to do a meal plan.. 1) because when we shop it’s easier to pick out meals for the month (we don’t shop every day like her) 2) it’s great if we need to get out some chicken to defrost or something 3) we sort of all know what we’re having so if we do need to pick up something it’s easier too (how many people do a big shop and forget the smallest thing lol) and 4) I don’t need to feel the need to post it because it’s just for the 4 of us, no one else needs to know. She makes me cringe,

Reactions: 3
Her voice is awful so low and manly
I just watched one of her videos when they were in france i think, her voice is very weird, and the way she’s shoving the phone in her sons face telling him to dance, you can see he’s embarrassed and she still carried on, i feel so sorry for her kids.

Reactions: 4
So she went to some bike meet up with john to meet 2 of HIS instafriends....not hers. Not women. Shes keeping an eye on him. Is he not allowed to meet friends alone. I find it very strange
I find it very weird as well, she clearly does not trust him, sometimes by being like that you will drive someone away, the poor man has to have a life as well. It must be hard work to have that kind of needy clingy wife, no wonder the guy always looks knackered.

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell Sept 1st and race to get the autumnal bits out! She will be eating her tea alfresco outside tomorrow! She cant make he mind up! I think shes full on physco. She shows signs of weird behaviour!

Reactions: 6
F2F7E87D-F0C8-4456-A41B-E4318D3CCE4C.png

Tanya strikes again with her snidey comments 🤣 so bitchy hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tascha is a div but that Tanya is the nasty one, she’s a snidey fat ginger bleep, there i said it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus Tanya is a right witch. There’s something about unattractive people, that crappy behaviour can make them more unattractive. That’s you Tan. You snidey triple chinned moose

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.