Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3F24730C-1067-4D29-AC2F-3CB8D0A2C459.jpeg

FFs who has time to do these many hashtags?? I’ve been to the mother in laws for a cooked breakfast (just like going to a restaurant - no washing up afterwards 🙌🏻), but I’m not gonna photograph it and put 13# about it - or I could #friedegg #bacon #sausage #beans #tomatoes #friedbread #brownsauce #cuppatea #noonegivesafuck #thisispointless #twats

Reactions: 7
Who the hell hashtags individual food items?!

She seriously amuses me!

Reactions: 3
I recently took my 9 year old to Chessington. We were bored shitless but it was aimed at his age range - more 'grown up' than say Legoland but not as grown up as Thorpe Park. Her kids are teenagers, why on earth would you take them there instead of Thorpe Park which was half an hour away!?

Reactions: 6
The irony of her calling someone else a pig is very amusing. The silly old bleep.

• Haha
Who wants to eat chicken four times in one week they will all be clucking!

Reactions: 2
Lots of happy tummies hehe. Bubbas go back to school this week too, what's a bet she makes those poor spoilt brats stand up in the hallway for a 'back to school photo' .

What happened to the gym Trash? Maybe now that the kiddies will hop back to school and dont need to be looked after 247 at home, you could get off your lard arse and do some sweating? And that doesn't involve sweating in a panic to delete and block any negative comments on your instagram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The 70’s have called... they want their mouldy gross bath panel back..

She can waste all that money on takeaways and tat but can’t buy a new bath panel...

Same old lazy Tasha..

Reactions: 4
So I see it’s 1st September which means pumpkins and all things autumn galore for these 2 🙄 pumpkins everyday now until 1st Nov when BOOM....hello Christmas 🙄

So I see it’s 1st September which means pumpkins and all things autumn galore for these 2 🙄 pumpkins everyday now until 1st Nov when BOOM....hello Christmas 🙄
Let’s get the ‘next season’ box out - wtf?? I have special bits for Valentine’s Day (my birthday), Halloween decorations and obvs Xmas decorations, but I don’t redecorate when the season changes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Such a try-hard! I bet Taschchcha was that girl at school who asked for extra homework and asked to clean the board at the end of the day 😂

Reactions: 4
Shes actually posted a pic of her bedroom again showing where she left the wallpapering behind the wardrobe 😂 Half a job Tash! How do these things not annoy her. What a cheap skate just buy another roll and finish the job properly you dirty dog!

Just missing the big fat mole
I thought why the hell has she posted her half done wall again 🙄

The meal plan - why is nothing just food as it is?? Everything has a stupid fancy name/description - Mexican chicken fajitas - as opposed to what? Italian chicken fajitas??? Think it through Tascha!

Spaghetti Americana - that’ll be spag Bol then!
Honey & mustard sausage - from a jar
Hasselback pizza chicken - chicken then!
Chinese chicken and noodles - chicken again!
Kebab fakeaway - ffs, call it a kebab
Slow roast chicken - chicken dinner 🤷🏻‍♀️

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

So she went to some bike meet up with john to meet 2 of HIS instafriends....not hers. Not women. Shes keeping an eye on him. Is he not allowed to meet friends alone. I find it very strange

Reactions: 5
The 70’s have called... they want their mouldy gross bath panel back..

She can waste all that money on takeaways and tat but can’t buy a new bath panel...

Same old lazy Tasha..
Why on earth would you post photos of you dated, dirty bathroom all over Insta for everyone to see?? Last night we had the half wallpapered bedroom wall and that flipping hideous bed yet again....😴😴😴 Now today the manky old bath panel 🤢🤢.....Baffling behaviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.