Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We asked the kiddies where they would like to go seeing as we are both off this week!”

Seriously!? Tasha you never work a full week love, you could have done loads with your kiddies but I suspect James doesn’t want to go anywhere with just you!

I can’t get over it, kiddies - what 16 year old boy wants to be called that online by his neurotic mother
my 16 year old son would look at me in disgust if i called him a kiddie or a bubba, it’s just not normal is it

Reactions: 2
‘Don’t quit the day dream’... no seriously, Tasha.. you really need to quit the day dream & get a grip.. you live in a fantasy world of cheap plastic tat & junk food.. perhaps if you stopped living in a fantasy world people wouldn’t think you were such a twit..

Reactions: 1
She blocked me, too. I didn't follow her -- but I did look at her stories. She's obviously blocking people who don't follow her, as they come up there first. What a sad twit with too much time on her hands. I'll have to come here for all the "gossip". :sick::sick:

LOL at the spoof account. Is missjenkyjenks or Tanya running it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She blocked me, too. I didn't follow her -- but I did look at her stories. She's obviously blocking people who don't follow her, as they come up there first. What a sad twit with too much time on her hands. I'll have to come here for all the "gossip". :sick::sick:

LOL at the spoof account. Is missjenkyjenks or Tanya running it?
If she does block people who don’t unfollow her that is so childish for a woman in her 40s. Insta shouldn’t mean that much to you 🙄 maybe she puts people tattle usernames into her followers and blocks people that way?

My Insta name is actually my real name, but I've never liked/commented on any of the daft bint's posts, so I don't know... A similar thing happened on a SW page I used to lurk on (and who also has four or five Tattle threads). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My Insta name is actually my real name, but I've never liked/commented on any of the daft bint's posts, so I don't know... A similar thing happened on a SW page I used to lurk on (and who also has four or five Tattle threads). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Same! So annoying when someone blocks you for absolutely no reason! Like why ? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
Just checked it out, bleeping brilliant. If only we could all have a joint account where we all add pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s hilarious but it’ll probably get shut down soon if they don’t state on it that it’s a parody account. Someone’s commented on her latest post that they’ve ‘dmed’ her about something. Possible Tattle lurker and snitch.
Some little sheep on here following what we say so they look helpful and so nice to that moron, isn’t that so sweet. Grow some bollocks you lurker

Reactions: 4
Some little sheep on here following what we say so they look helpful and so nice to that moron, isn’t that so sweet. Grow some bollocks you lurker
Count me out of the lurker accusation! I joined as there seems to be loads of posts that people have missed or didn't see from last year, early this year, as no comment on.she deleted pretty quickly.. . Couldn't be reading half the story so to speak...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.